• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite verse tries to kill Drach'nyen

Drach'nye appears in your favorite verse and every character in that verse goes to try to kill him.

Drach'nyen won't attack his opponents and his passive mind-screw is off.

Can your verse kill this daemon ?

Drachnyen

The pulse? Nah, it's a gamma ray burst with a name that sounds like someone smashed their head into a keyboard. It is 4-B at the max, so the daemon could tank it without trouble.

Ultraman - Drach can't really do anything to the God Tiers. They likely seal and call it a day if anything. I'm probably forgetting some stupid ******** Mindhax n'stuff.

My Hero Academia - HAHAHAHAH wot.

The Elder Scrolls - They probably couldn't kill Drach, although a prince could use Drach as a food source for eternity I guess.

Kamen Rider - I mean, what's stopping Kabuto or Den-O from paradoxing Drach out of existence? I don't see Time Paradox Immunity or Acausality on there, Mid-Godly or not.

Warhammer 40,000: ...Hey wait a minute. Seriously though, in-universe lore is left purposefully vague on what can actually "kill" Drach'nyen. All we know is, despite not being nearly as powerful, it seems to have a relatively similar nature to the other fundamental forces of Chaos, which makes it very difficult to "kill". The Emperor couldn't do it, which definitely counts for something. So I guess if I wanted to be absolutely, positively sure, I'd give some cop-out answer like "dies to fully realized Ynnead".

Akreious said:
Ultraman - Drach can't really do anything to the God Tiers. They likely seal and call it a day if anything. I'm probably forgetting some stupid ******** Mindhax n'stuff.
My Hero Academia - HAHAHAHAH wot.

The Elder Scrolls - They probably couldn't kill Drach, although a prince could use Drach as a food source for eternity I guess.

Kamen Rider - I mean, what's stopping Kabuto or Den-O from paradoxing Drach out of existence? I don't see Time Paradox Immunity or Acausality on there, Mid-Godly or not.
Azzzzyyyy!!! Explain this to Akre!!!

Explain what?

I'm too tired for this shit.

Edit: Also, wow. Guess who forgot to edit every daemon page to add missing stuff that was agreed upon?

Akreious said:
"Your favorite verse tries to KILL Drach'nyen" sealing or mind screw are not an option.

and Drach'nyen is a conceptual entity who's true form is beyond time and exist trought an infinite multiverse, you can't just time paradox it.

Transformers (G1 Continuity) - No.

LittleBigPlanet - No. (Unless it's on Sackboy's turf in Create Mode on his Moon)

Team Fortress - lol no

Arkhamverse (Batman) - Sorry Bats, No.

Dragon Ball - Yep, depends on which specific series we're talking about, though.

Well, I don't know, the Matrix has been shown to be able to wipe out the Universe-spanning hate plague within seconds from Earth, and afaik Drach'nyen can't die as long as a specific object or being exists, right? (If it's a concept, let me know)

Because of the Matrix's range, it could be possible that it would destroy that object/being along with Drach'nyen, but then again: I don't know much about this character, so it would help if you replied to this message as well.

Drach'nyen is reliant on the concept of human murder across an infinite multiverse

The matrix would need multiversal+ range to be able to destroy him, which it doesn't have

Dragon ball super - they can't do anything to Drach'nyen

Boku no hero academia: same as ^

One-punch man: same as ^

Konosuba: ^

Umineko when they cry: mid tier erase him

Demonbane: any character will erase him

Yuki yuna is a hero: same as DBS

It would have to kill the Empire if it's messing with Warhammer and destroying humanity.

Also IIRC Drachyen can exist without murder

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
It's reliant on human murderers, that guide erased earth from having existed in the frist place across an infinite multiverse.
Killing all the humans isn't enought to kill Drach, demons can survive on their own.

Back