• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your own Tournament of Power team

I'm not sure if it has already been done, but whatever. You have the chance to choose 10 fictional characters that will take part to the Tournament of Power against the DB universes. The rules are simple:

1. No 2-C and above characters.[1]

2. You can use at most two High 3-A or Low 2-C characters. Everyone else must be at most 3-A.

3. No DB characters that are already partecipating in the tournament.

4. No Gods. Every character must be a mortal or at most a demi-god.

5. Every character must have a 3D physical body. Incorporeal, abstract and lower/higher dimensional characters are not allowed.

6. No characters that are too big to fit in the arena.

7. NO STOMPS. Every character must be unable to solo the Tournament.[2]

8. To give weaker characters a chance, every skill possessed by the characters you choose (except 3-As and higher) works against 3-As as if they were on the same tier of your character, ignoring it's normal tier limits.[3] Note that it may still not work against High 3-A and Low 2-C characters.

9. Normal ToP rules apply (killing an opponent is not allowed, flying is restricted, win by ring-out only), but weapons are allowed.

10. In case it's not clear, you only have to compete against DB characters, you don't have to defeat other users.

[1] Characters who are on a lower tier but have stronger hax (like HA DIO) are allowed, but their hax is lowered to Low 2-C and they are treated as Low 2-C characters despite having lower stats.

[2] Don't forget that the rules of the tournament may be enough to nerf a character. For example, a character like Kumagawa may be strong, but since killing is not allowed and he can lose by ring-out, his All Fiction is not overpowered in this context, so he can be allowed. Characters that have enough power/hax to solo the tournament but wouldn't normally use it in character are also allowed. If you want to use an OP character you have to put some restrictions on it.

[3] For example, a 9-C with energy absorption that would normally explode by absorbing a tier 8 level of energy can now absorb 3-A energy as if it was 9-C. In the same way, a 5-B character that can create 5-B barriers can now create 3-A barriers. Note that the buff only applies to skills, and not to the characters' stats or trasformations (however, absorbing energy from their opponents or copying their power can still boost their stats to 3-A).

Speed is equalized when needed. If you need to wank a character a bit to make him equal to the others you can do it too. It's Fun & Games after all, just do what you want.

I'll post my team too:

Medaka Kurokami (3-A The End is enough, she probably wouldn't even use her hax at this point, except against Jiren)

Namanie Nienami (she's weaker than the weakest ToP fodder, therefore she can win)

Nanami Yasuri (basically mini Medaka)

Ba (3-A Hunter Fest is nice)

Nymph (hacking is fun)

Meruem (let's say he ate part of Majin Buu when he was sleeping and absorbed his power and abilities)

Goku Black (the other versions of Zamasu are gods, this one should be barely safe)

Cell (spent 6 months in the time-spirit chamber, continuosly self-destroying and regenerating to get zenkai boosts)

Hitoshi Shinso ("Hey Goku, do you like fighting?" "Yes!" "Too bad you'll jump off the ring lol")

Scar (One Touch Man, will probably be disqualified soon)

Most of them have low durability, but since anyone who kills them will be disqualified that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I fail to see how the Monarch of freaking Pointland can solo the DB universe.

Reposting from the last time I answered this.

"I chose Nintendo. I'm thought long and hard about this one. It's 10 people, right? For the record, I'm going to do these three things with my choices. 1), Scale them all to 3-A and MFTL+ because DragonBallLogic (albeit different levels of it). 2), I'm not gonna be unfair and choose BS characters like Arceus, Master Hand, Nayru, Dimentio, Giygas, and the like, or anyone near them (except maybe Rosalina, but that's because she's actually in Smash Bros and not as OP as them). I'm not even gonna use Magolor, as he's essentially a tier 2 character in a tier 3's body. 3), Other than 1 or 2 exceptions, I'm not gonna use relatively obscure Nintendo characters like a random Pokemon, Kamek the Magikoopa, or any Earthbound character other than Ness.

Anyway, here's my team.

Main Team: Kirby, Mewtwo, Mario, Gengar, Bowser, Palutena, Peach, Ness, Ganondorf, and SA-X/Dark Samus.

Backup Team (Because I have the time to do that): Ridley, Lucario, Zelda, Pikachu, Charizard, Luigi, Rosalina, Marx, Shadow Nightmares, and Yoshi.

A big thing which limited my options is no weapons or healing items, which takes out heavy hitters like Link, Pit, Meta Knight, and Samus. Or basically anyone from Fire Emblem or Star Fox. However, I did pick my teams with loopholes to that. Some characters aren't necessarily bringing weapons, as the case for Mario, it's powerups, and Kirby is just using an ability that creates a weapon out of thin air. SA-X/Dark Samus are using their bodies instead of Armor, as the Zero Suited part isn't there for them (I don't think).

Now without further ado, I'm gonna give explanations.

Kirby: Kirby's sheer versatility gives him a massive edge. Along with the fact that he has several ways of natural flight, and ways to get them out of the ring relatively easy. Furthermore, his small size will make him hard to hit.

Mewtwo: A genius who has telekinesis, and can make people walk off if need be, assuming Zeno doesn't find that cheating. Also, telekinetic powers could let him fly, along with teleportation. He also has insane versatility and attack reflection.

Mario: He has his powerups, and his experience with Bowser is really there for throwing people out of the ring. He's also a good leader, and can jump the highest.

Gengar: His intangibility, poison, range, and sleep hax would allow him to do serious damage, and he's good at taking orders and has insane versatility along with Mewtwo.

Bowser: Is willing to work with protagonists, and has the hax to back him up. He's also very heavy and can use gravity manipulation to weigh himself down even more. His teleportation would come in handy as well.

Palutena: Intelligence, wings, invisibility, intangibility, forcefields, teleportation, and the Eggplant Curse to back her up.

Peach: Not only is her sleep hax really good, but she also can heal herself and others, which is very helpful without healing items.

Ness: His ability to inflict and remove status ailments, his mind manipulation, his healing, and his teleportation make him an invaluable teammate. He's also used to working with others.

Ganondorf: A big heavy hitter, with the most versatility and hax out of anyone, but he might betray them. Doubt he'd risk his own erasure for that though, as he's smart. His Regenerationn is gonna play a huge part along with all of his manipulation abilities, and his malice can create enemies that can nullify powers. His flight would be negated though.

Dark Samus/SA-X: Had to put a Metroid character in, but didn't know who to choose between the two. On one hand, DS has all of the phazon hax, along with others and a Regenerationn factor. But is harder to control and could turn on her teammates. SA-X on the other hand has less potent hax, but all of Samus' normal stuff, and is less likely to betray the group. I'd side with SA-X on this one instead of DS, as Ganondorf is enough to worry about, and the Screw Attack will be very useful.

All in all, the team would be enough to put up a good fight, and likely win, assuming that the people don't just pick Royal Knights or God Cloth Saints or Hadou Gods, and actually be fair-ish. The team covers enough bases and has enough intelligence to not get themselves eliminated or go off without support, and with all of the natural fliers and teleporters, getting out of the ring would be extremely hard."

Composite Godzilla

Discord

Zilla Junior

Blake Belladonna

Ditto (Pokemon)

Charizard

Asgore Dreemurr

Lord Tirek

Orga

Metalgreymon

1. Akatosh

2. Akatosh

3. Akatosh

4. Akatosh

5. Akatosh

6. Akatosh

7. Akatosh

8. Akatosh

9. Akatosh

10. Akatosh

1: Doctor Doom (Cosmic Doom/Low 2-C) (Self-explanatory choice)

2: The Sentry (Marvel Comics) (Marvel's knock-off Superman, V2)

3: Gladiator (Marvel Comics) (Marvel's knock-off Superman, V1)

4. Sasuke Uchiha (Adult) (Mind hax, telekinesis and gravity hax, can fly with Susano'o's wings and switch places with other combatants as he falls)

5. Perfect Cell (3-A to Low 2-C with zenkai, in a Super Saiyan Blue-styled transformation since Cell's power-ups seem to coincide with Super Saiyan forms)

6. Mister Fantastic (Marvel Comics) (5-B key used; insanely high intelligence--perfect for team captain/strategist, body can extend up to three miles to save himself from falling off. Was considering Iron Man for this role, but..yeah, Richards outsmarts Stark. >_>)

7. Super Buu, Gotenks Absorbed (Regen, absorption, healing magic, can split into multiple pieces and regen from any one of those to keep himself on the battlefield, can stretch to save himself from falling off)

8. Atrocitus (DC Comics) (Energy absorption, genius-level intellect, grows more powerful the angrier he and/or his opponents get, Red Lantern blood eats through most things without issue, Power Ring lets him conjure practically anything by way of hard light constructs, resistance to mind hax, has magic and precognition)

9. Apocalypse (Marvel Comics) (Normal key used; Mind hax, energy manipulation)

10. Lord Vitiate (Star Wars, the Old Republic) (Post-Ritual of Nathema; mind hax, stat-amping, Force healing)

Did I do good? >_>

1.composite human

2.composite godzila

3.composite link

4.composite tree

5.kaguya

6.raiden(metal gear)

7.SCP 076

8.toriko

9.captain marvel

10.spider-man

Back