• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your verses updates!

So I think this is a good place to update y'all on this

With the new story of Hero's Oath: Sophmore Year coming out, being a sequel to the first 2, we're going to have some new villians. One of those villians has the hero name "Copycat"

Here's his appearance, obviously his look is inspired by Hitoshi Shinso from MHA (OG artist is @overjimaruid on Twitter i believe)

As you might be able to guess from the name, Copycat can copy the sollertia of another person. Like, full-on just look at someone, tell that they have a sollertia, and flat out copy their DNA and put it into his own, with this altered DNA staying in him for over a year before he looses that persons sollertia

He'll likely have multiple keys, one of just his base with no copied abilities, and one with the abilities he copies throughout the story. Or we'll do something like "(blank) normally, up to (blank) with copied abilities", which might look a bit better
damn that's cool dude!

So I think this is a good place to update y'all on this

With the new story of Hero's Oath: Sophmore Year coming out, being a sequel to the first 2, we're going to have some new villians. One of those villians has the hero name "Copycat"

Here's his appearance, obviously his look is inspired by Hitoshi Shinso from MHA (OG artist is @overjimaruid on Twitter i believe)

As you might be able to guess from the name, Copycat can copy the sollertia of another person. Like, full-on just look at someone, tell that they have a sollertia, and flat out copy their DNA and put it into his own, with this altered DNA staying in him for over a year before he looses that persons sollertia

He'll likely have multiple keys, one of just his base with no copied abilities, and one with the abilities he copies throughout the story. Or we'll do something like "(blank) normally, up to (blank) with copied abilities", which might look a bit better
Nice! Him vs an OLH character would be cool when his profile's out I think.

Mr. Peanut restored it
Mr_peanut.png

This man!?!?

I will never stop memeing about among us. It was also funny cause i made them completely unaware of what among us is.

Considering Dave sees them kicking soccer balls that fully freeze people when under the effects of the game planner, he most likely see the second image too lol

It's been dooooooone! All the Forset Children are updated with all their gears and Specials. I'll need to tweak the verse page a little and then eventually get started on the teammates, but the big part is done with

Made some minor improvements to The Player (War Tycoon) which includes:

• Low 7-C AP (Calc coming later huehue)
  • Infinite Stamina (Can seemingly run indefinitely and has zero issues when on the brink of death)
  • Enhanced Intelligence Justifications
And, yeah, that’s it

V. Verse magic system is getting an overhaul some point pretty soon, the way it is currently so far is negatively impacting the story a bit, plus I’ve been coming up with more and more lore and additions to things such as Witch Physiology which will allow characters like Aerneia to remain OP but also make sense about it

Not sure exactly when that will be coming out, but it will before I use anyone knowing magic in any threads again

Back