• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's upgrade

Surorisingly I was thinking I would be doing the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and DM upgrades sooner ... But I guess this came through first.

Tier 4: Antimony causes a space with clusters of stars around the vicinity. I'll show a picture once I am online... But I recently saw it. It is consistent with Leviathan's Feat in Yu-Gi-Oh! DM , and GX's feats for the Alternate Dimensions.

Scales to: Generally those comparable to the Signers as of that Season, especially including Accel Synchro , and those on par with the Full Crimson Dragon.

Possibly Tier 3 : This is weird... I'll admit. Basically, it is introduced in S1 . Essentially the Device is deisgned to hold a infinite amount of Dueling Energy, which clearly is Supernatural Energy because it only registers Signer Energy. The power of two Signers clashing overrided it. If this is accepted, it's likely a Tier High 3-A feat.

Scales to: Anyone comparable with S1 Signers and Above. This would actually include Judai & Yugi ( Bonds Beyond Time ) , which... God would be consistent with the "Infinite power !" Statements the Egyptian Gods had.

So... " 4-A , possibly High 3-A " ?

I think Antimony only caused a portal to outer space to appear, not made a completely different realm. Though the 5Ds cast is mostly rated High 4-C due to Antimony's accel synchro creating a black hole.

I'm also very unsure on the infinite power thing. It makes sense when you factor in Zexal, or even look at what a duelist like Zarc was able to do. But I'm not entirely sure. It seems a bit lackluster in terms of an argument, though there's certainly something there.

Technically Cosmic Blazar Dragon should scale directly to that feat, as well as any advanced form of Stardust Dragon that comes after it

Litentric Teon said:
I think Antimony only caused a portal to outer space to appear, not made a completely different realm. Though the 5Ds cast is mostly rated High 4-C due to Antimony's accel synchro creating a black hole.
I'm also very unsure on the infinite power thing. It makes sense when you factor in Zexal, or even look at what a duelist like Zarc was able to do. But I'm not entirely sure. It seems a bit lackluster in terms of an argument, though there's certainly something there.
the Zexal feats were scaled from Numeron Dragon and CNo. 96's feats, from what I remembered. Zarc's AP calcs were via his own doing.

I was only explaining why it made sense. There's evidence that the Yu-Gi-Oh animes follow a similar timeline. With 5Ds being the divergence point between the endof 5Ds and a path for Zexal. Though that may just be a fan made theory. But if they are indeed connected, which various things seem to suggest, then it makes sense that their power levels would be similar.

Litentric Teon said:
I was only explaining why it made sense. There's evidence that the Yu-Gi-Oh animes follow a similar timeline. With 5Ds being the divergence point between the endof 5Ds and a path for Zexal. Though that may just be a fan made theory. But if they are indeed connected, which various things seem to suggest, then it makes sense that their power levels would be similar.
Ahhh makes sense. There was also a theory that the Original World prior to the Zarc fallout was in the timeline where Zexal and the OG timeline might have possibly converged. Remember when Kaito and the Arclights we're discussing something about dimensions other than the Barian/Astral world? That's where that sort of theory pretty much spawned from.

Litentric Teon said:
Yeah. That and the ArcReactor from 5Ds being the place where the divergence occurred.
I honestly wanted to believe that Zarc's existence was the reason why the current timeline in Arc V is different, why the old characters are different in terms of background, and why the main protagonists from the previous series weren't present. But alas, with not enough hints during the entire Arc V show, it's merely a fairly plausible theory :/

Still really enjoyed Arc V, though, it was one of my favorite anime series alongside Ygo 5Ds and DM

Yeah. Agreed.

Yu-Gi-Oh everything did a video aw whole ago talking about the timelines of the OG up until Arc V. I think it's very thorough.

Litentric Teon said:
Yeah. Agreed.

Yu-Gi-Oh everything did a video aw whole ago talking about the timelines of the OG up until Arc V. I think it's very thorough.
Oh, you mean Dylan? Yea he makes some really good ygo related videos

Yu-Gi-Oh! is one of those verses that just cannot decide how its own continuity works.

There are some alternate-timelines implications and the series taking place in the same continuity, but it's never really explored, and the series themselves tend to ignore that.

DMB 1 said:
Yu-Gi-Oh! is one of those verses that just cannot decide how its own continuity works.

There are some alternate-timelines implications and the series taking place in the same continuity, but it's never really explored, and the series themselves tend to ignore that.
That is true. VRains, the currently airing Ygo spinoff right now, is taking that on another level. While old school cards do show up, the setup and premises are too unique or different to where a theory to try to connect it to the other series is next to impossible, imo

^ I agree

Originally, we were gonna do a massive CRT on the things we all did agree on but it seems like everyone forgot.

That reminds me when once, it was proposed a Low 1-B (which is now just 1-B) upgrade for Yubel.

Yuya Sakaki's page needs some significant revisions as well.

Plus we need new Arc V profiles as well. I started a thread to promote making profiles for Shun Kurosaki and Sora Shunin, but that thread died for no reason.

I'd imagine that has to do with everyones distaste of yugioh threads here and the general opinion of arc v as a whole.

JohnConquest1 said:
I'd imagine that has to do with everyones distaste of yugioh threads here and the general opinion of arc v as a whole.
Arc V wasn't bad at all, though. Just that the final stretch and ending can be considered objectively flat.

And no, it's not distaste, it's because of how the card mechanics and versus threads rules can really butt heads.

You're telling me haha.

It led to a debate about dubs being considered their own cano

Oh yeah, but to the topic at hand:

- 4-A: Bruno didn't create the pocket dimension, or at least not that I'm aware of. They just used a portal to get there. here's the uh, AMV.

- High 3-A: It's more likely referring to the fact that it should be able to produce energy forever. Espically since we actually see it explode and only be around tier High 7-C - 8-A

A large revision would require someone to watch and document scans of the entire first three series at the minimum.

Not to mention VRAINS exists.

@Yobo regarding the Revisions: Nah, we could do continuous large revisions per each series. Basically splitting the load and making sure we don't get too tired. It's what we did with PMMM back in the day.

I dislike them because a lot of them feel cringy.

But if they have subtitles (which a lot of the time, they do), context shouldn't be much of a problem.

Back