• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh Content Revisions Steamrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one tiny issue that ends up breaking this narrative. Aside from the fact that Jaden fuses with Yubel prior to the explosion, which would mean he would have the regen to come back from this- you made it so that the superfusion wouldn't affect all of existence and just the twelve dimensions.

In fact, you added it to the page of Yubel:

"Note: Neo space, Gravekeeper dimension, and the World of Darkness are not considered as parts of the 12 dimensions due to having no statements of saying such and because it contradicts the story and causes many plot holes."

You would have to acknowledge your reasoning for the upgrade the original thread is incorrect in order to argue this.
this is extremely disappointing since it shows that you're either not understanding/trying to understand my points or you are being completely dishonest
jaden is covered by yubel's aura he doesn't need regen i already stated this multiple times

the note is differentiate random places from the 12 dimensions since these places weren't stated to be one of the 12 dimensions nor do they work like alternate universes for example neo space is on the Io moon my eralier thread just disregards them as one of the 12 dimensions not that they're outside the multiverse/12 dimensions or something like that
also yubel literally states everything would end so your point is moot unless you have counter evidence against that
From what I'm reading, I think they agree with the 2-C rating for the explosion, but not necessarily with the scaling, like for example:

"I guess I see your points. It's that while dualist's energy doesn't scale physically it could still scale to AP since they could create a world collectively; Yubel would scale to the energy for 2-C since it's a monster that can use the energy?" - Elizhaa

Similar to DarkGrath's point.

Currently, Zencha's been arguing it would scale physically so that wouldn't work with what's being said.

Or how Nehz_XZX's agreement hinges on Super Poly being based on Yubel's spirit energy- but it been well established Super Poly was thanks to preparation through the absorption of many souls into the card, not just Yubel's energy.

Not to mention, most of the staff already agree with my 5-B, 2-C with Super Poly suggestion anyways.
i have never stated that super poly is created from yubel's energy if you could show me that i would concede immediately
i only stated that there's a mutual amps between cards and duelists
@LordGriffin1000 agrees that she should tank super poly here
@Nehz_XZX agreed with 2-C dura and scaling via mutual amps here
@Confluctor thinks that my points should be addressed and refuted(which they didn't) and he was already on my side befre i think it's fair to say he agrees with me
@Elizhaa seems to understand my points that spirits can exert spirit energy here
the only mod on your side really is @Ogbunabali so i don't see where you're coming from really

seems kinda weird to link them to an extremely oversimplified version of my arguments that was made for the sake of basic understanding when most of them already agreed with the same reasoning earlier
Well, as I have said, I have had a hard time properly keeping track here.

anyways sorry it took a while but the yugioh is a very large show, anyways here's the relationship between monsters and duelists (card users)

pegasus explains that show games are a recreation of ancient battles back in the day and it shows them using tablets ( 1 )
when pegasus uses a shadow game against yugi he states that the monsters are materialized via the user's mind ( 1 )
this is straight up taken from how people used to duel in ancient egypt where they use their BA to summon the monsters ( 1 , 2 )
and to further support that duelist spirit energy should always be stronger than monsters, here we see shimon maintaining exoida's form by using his BA and also using his BA in order to use exodia's strongest attack exod flame ( 1 )
there's also mahad using his heka(which translates to magic) to amp his KA beyond it's normal attack power ( 1 )

now all of this comes back to this scan ( 1 )
where darkness explains the relationship between duelists and cards and how duel monsters reflect human hearts and how the darkness can amp him ( 1 )
he states that duel monsters are the touchstone of duelists hearts and how humans can be judged due to monsters reflecting their hearts
this is straight up taken from duel monsters the first season where humans used to be judged based on the monsters within them ( 1 )

so i established that a duelist's hearts is stronger than duel monsters since duel monsters are reflection of a duelist's souls and duelists can summon and maintain and amp a monsters's attack beyond their normal capabilities via their energy alone

now all of this factors into this statement where a character explains the relationship between duelists and cards and how they mutually amp each other
via emotions ( 1 )
and this is nothing new we already see humans amping monsters or generating power via emotions ( 1 , 2 , 3 )
and there's even cases where humans amp themselves due mode changes like seeing their best friend ( 1 , 2 )

and what i'm trying to get with all of this is that cards and card users can amp each other this is a consistent thing across the franchise so yubel would have to scale to both super poly and the fusion god who are both 2-C via mutual amps, hopefully this is summary i have to post

edit: also for my 2nd reasoning to why yubel would scale it's easy yubel stated that "everything would end" and that she will stay forever with jaden/judai so yea ( 1 )
also jaden is covered in yubel's aura so he won't die

Last edited:
anyways sorry it took a while but the yugioh is a very large show, anyways here's the relationship between monsters and duelists (card users)

pegasus explains that show games are a recreation of ancient battles back in the day and it shows them using tablets ( 1 )
when pegasus uses a shadow game against yugi he states that the monsters are materialized via the user's mind ( 1 )
this is straight up taken from how people used to duel in ancient egypt where they use their BA to summon the monsters ( 1 , 2 )
and to further support that duelist spirit energy should always be stronger than monsters, here we see shimon maintaining exoida's form by using his BA and also using his BA in order to use exodia's strongest attack exod flame ( 1 )
there's also mahad using his heka(which translates to magic) to amp his KA beyond it's normal attack power ( 1 )

where darkness explains the relationship between duelists and cards and how duel monsters reflect human hearts and how the darkness can amp him ( 1 )
he states that duel monsters are the touchstone of duelists hearts and how humans can be judged due to monsters reflecting their hearts
this is straight up taken from duel monsters the first season where humans used to be judged based on the monsters within them ( 1 )

so i established that a duelist's hearts is stronger than duel monsters since duel monsters are reflection of a duelist's souls and duelists can summon and maintain and amp a monsters's attack beyond their normal capabilities via their energy alone

now all of this factors into this statement where a character explains the relationship between duelists and cards and how they mutually amp each other
via emotions ( 1 )
and this is nothing new we already see humans amping monsters or generating power via emotions ( 1 , 2 , 3 )
and there's even cases where humans amp themselves due mode changes like seeing their best friend ( 1 , 2 )

and what i'm trying to get with all of this is that cards and card users can amp each other this is a consistent thing across the franchise so yubel would have to scale to both super poly and the fusion god who are both 2-C via mutual amps, hopefully this is summary i have to post
Okay.

@Ogbunabali @Confluctor @DarkGrath @KingTempest @Nehz_XZX @SomebodyData

What do you think about this? So we can hopefully finally wrap up this thread.

Okay.

@Ogbunabali @Confluctor @DarkGrath @KingTempest @Nehz_XZX @SomebodyData

What do you think about this? So we can hopefully finally wrap up this thread.
I do believe that Super Polymerization's capability of fusing the 12 dimensions and destroying them in the process as well as Yubel's ability to survive that alongside Judai is valid. The mutual amplification of card users and cards should be fine as long as it is clearly clarified that regular humans can't use it physically and that they can't use it outside of special circumstances like shadow games and being in the spirit world.
I have stated what I think not too long ago and it hasn't changed since then.

Okay. Sorry about that. I largely haven't been able to keep track of the arguments here. I am just trying to get the other staff members here to try to reach an agreement.

ant
neither i or @SomebodyData are budging on these points please ask someone else
You're right here. For the sake of saving everyone's time + most of my changes were already settled in the first page of the thread, I'm conceding. I probably won't be bringing up any 2-C threads again considering time constraints on my part either.

So the only changes to enact from the beginning of the thread were the issues with how the rating is depicted on some of the pages. Like how Yugi's Tier is just "2-C | 2-C, Higher With Horakhty, The Creator God of Light" when it should be "10-B, 2-C with Summoning | 9-C, 2-C with Summoning, Higher With Horakhty, The Creator God of Light". It should also be noted in Yugi's and Jaden's case this is only in a Shadow Duel.

Also have you removed Yubel's damage reflection effect from her page yet?

Thank you
Yeah i wanted to fix that for a while since it gives the impression yugi is 2-C with his normal punches when it's not (even though i put him in normal human in striking strength) some people told me while it's a different style and it's okay the ap section should reflect that since it gives the wrong impression

So i suggest that we give humans
"9-C up to [x tier] via powers, higher with emotion/willpower etc "
Since not all monsters would be 2-C in yugi's case and some monsters aren't even powerful and the only thing that makes them that strong is a human's spirit energy or emotion/willpower

And im fine with the shadow game note i was gonna make a detailed blog on that

Thank you for being reasonable. I hope that you can reach an agreement here then.

via emotions ( 1 )

edit: also for my 2nd reasoning to why yubel would scale it's easy yubel stated that "everything would end" and that she will stay forever with jaden/judai so yea ( 1 )
also jaden is covered in yubel's aura so he won't die
It may be worthwhile to ensure information such as this is thoroughly & comprehensive on part of VSBW, such as on a blog, or in a Verse Page.
Also, the necessity of the following is debatable, but it may also be worthwhile to upload the images directly to VSBW, so as not to rely on an external site, which could have its own issues. Backing up content is worthwhile, after all.

Sorry for any trouble or bother.

It may be worthwhile to ensure information such as this is thoroughly & comprehensive on part of VSBW, such as on a blog, or in a Verse Page.
Also, the necessity of the following is debatable, but it may also be worthwhile to upload the images directly to VSBW, so as not to rely on an external site, which could have its own issues. Backing up content is worthwhile, after all.

Sorry for any trouble or bother.
No i was 100% planning on doing a blog on spirit energy in yugioh but i got busy due to threads like these

Perfect

As for Yubel, I didn't see it in your blog, so I think you already removed it.

Had to feel the same thing for like 4 years, but hopefully you'll be freed up from this from now on
Great
I'll try my best with the blog since yugioh is quite massive
And Hopefully the future crts are much easier now that the controversial stuff is out of the way
Cheers

Okay. I am glad that you finally reached an agreement here.

So what changes need to be applied to the Yu-Gi-Oh! pages, and is somebody here willing to handle it?

Okay. I am glad that you finally reached an agreement here.

So what changes need to be applied to the Yu-Gi-Oh! pages, and is somebody here willing to handle it?
what's left is applying the sandbox to yubel's profile
edit: also a note for humans needing shadow games to exert power

Okay. Tell us here when this has been finished, and we should close this thread.

Okay. Tell me here after you are entirely done please.

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back