• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yugioh Possible Zorc/Blue Eyes White Dragon Upgrade

Alakabamm

VS Battles
Retired
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33871

A new calc was done on the Zorc Solar Eclipse feat and also the Blue Eyes Solar Eclipse feat by extension

If even the low end were taken, it would upgrade them to Large Planet minimum (feat min = 7.95 ninatons, Large/Multi Planet=2.7 yottatons-53.2 ninatons).

The high end for the clash between the two is dwarf star level as well.

The calc'er also includes the speed of the moon moving, but IDK if that can actually be applied to their speed stat at all.

Yea, pretty lazy but its KE so what do you expect.

I'm not really clear on the KE policies around here so I thought it'd be best to post here.

You should probably ask the calculation group members to take a look at this. I haven't had time to check it out myself, but if it calculates energy from near lightspeed movement, we generally do tend to not use that, as it usually differs greatly from the displayed scale of the feats.

For the calc linked here: Any particular reason he assumes that the moon moved the diameter of the sun?

Ah, it probably moved more than that but it's the amount we can actually see in the anime.

http://i.imgur.com/zuLzjQb.png

After the above frame, Zorc's hand moved away and showed the moon right at the edge of the sun.

http://i.imgur.com/GVXlLUq.png

So I assume that was his logic. But thinking about it, the moon orbits the earth so it doesn't nearly have to cross that distance to get there, I suppose.

Alakabamm said:
But thinking about it, the moon orbits the earth so it doesn't nearly have to cross that distance to get there, I suppose.
That is the point I tried to make.

Ah, well let me account for that then.

The apparent height of the moon=the sun so moving one sun diameter should be the same as moving one moon diameter at that point.

Moon diameter=3,474km=3,474,000m

So LE eclipse speed=3,474,000m/46.12s=75325m/s=mach 219.6=0.0002511c

and HE eclipse speed=3,474,000m/19.16s=181315m/s=mach 528.6=0.0006044c

Still massively hypersonic but a significant downgrade on the original

and BEWDvsZorc clash speed=3,474,000m/7.83s=443678.2m/s= mach 1293.5= 0.001479c

Massively hypersonic+, which is a little better

So let's do KE I suppose. I used Wolfram Alpha to calculate relativistic KEs.

Mass of the moon=7.34767309 x 10^22 kg

KE of LEES: 2.082 x 10^32 J = 49.76 zettatons of TNT

KE of HEES: 1.026x10^33 J = 245.2 zettatons of TNT

KE of clash: 7.223 x 10^33 J = 1.726 yottatons of TNT

Min range is small planet, max range is planet and the clash between the two is firmly in planet (dividing by two gives 863.2 yottatons for both), so planet level for both is probably best.

Still an upgrade but less than before.

I agree with Alakabamm's version of the upgrade.

Would Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra get upgraded from Moon Level, assuming this is accepted?

@Alakabamm All right, since DontTalk accepts your calculation, you should probably post it as a blog, and then link to it within the profile pages for the upgrade.

Blog was created here , if the pages are unlocked I will edit them.

I will not edit the 3 gods pages without some extra discussion, however, because in my opinion Blue Eyes Ultimate > three gods.

The reasoning behind this is because they all lost the instant Zorc's solar eclipse was set up, yet Blue Eyes managed to push that very same eclipse away in his fight with Zorc.

The God cards and Exodia, IMO, should be upgraded to "at least Small Planet level+, likely Planet level". If they were only Moon level, they would have never lasted as long as they did against Zorc, as planet busting (57.3 zettatons) is a bare minimum of 132.332564 times stronger than the limit for moon busting (433 exatons). No way are they THAT much weaker than Zorc.

But if that doesn't work, perhaps an Unknow rating would be best for them.

Would you be okay with unlocking the Obelisk, Blue Eyes, and Exodia pages so that I can update them or no? Just curious.

All right. Tell me here when you are done.

Back