• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yugioh Upgrade Thread Revival

Megaboy Prime said:
Please do post em Outverse
Post em proofs
100% will do, I should've specified that I need a day, maybe two to compile the screens into a several images and label them with episode numbers. I've got pretty much all of the screens I'm going to use but I never finished sorting through them when I started a while back in a diff yugioh thread

@mega I think he was saying outlier since the feat is literally millions of times higher than the top tier's.

SomebodyData said:
@mega I think he was saying outlier since the feat is literally millions of times higher than the top tier's.
It's a 21 tiers jump increase for the manga characters and for 11/12 the anime ones. I also disagree for Yugi being phisically upgraded to tier 2 in any way.

Yugi's deck literally created a different timeline for him to duel Judai and even stopped time.

Also, id like to quote Dark on "I also disagree for Yugi being phisically upgraded to tier 2 in any way."

Any way implies youd disagree even if there was a lot of evidence against that mindset.

I dont think you are fit to discuss upgrades on any verse if you think like that.

And i don't think you will get the upgrades if you continue like this, i said phisically and the feat you said is not a phisical one. Any way is because there are no other tier 2 ones for his phisical stats, only hax.

I've... Been gone for just a few moments. I apologize if i'm part of the problem in advance.

@Dark I'm honestly just as surprised Dark ... I'm just supplying feats honestly TBQH that weren't shown earlier to be analyzed accordingly . Also worth noting the tier 5 feats were ridiculously casual... Just saiyan . Also Dark GX stuff is purely hax based. If anything, it's his deck that is Low 2-C rather than him physically.

@Outerversal If you believe you can, please do.

Reading through this now, and I apologize if I caused any issues, but there are still a lot of problems with this.

First regarding Shadi. Just for sake of curiosity, a statement that actuallly says he created it or something that proves it would be helpful (note: don't confuse this with me disagreeing). Secondly, assuming Shadi definitely created it, we still need to determine if this is even an AP feat or a hax-type feat done by an ability. Because for all we know, Shadi can simply doing this with tier 4 level hax while still being drastically below it, which seems to be the case. And that leads me back to why I said "its outlierish". Because Shadi has definitely not consistently dealt with power/attacks that are anywhere remotely close to this kind of rating. In fact, since DSoD is a topic here, we seem to be forgetting the fact that Shadi was curb stomped and killed by Kid Bakura, literally seconds after Bakura was possessed by the Millenium Ring. Unless these guys since the very beginning of the series are suddenly tier 4, its outlierish. To a very high extent.

Second, we are under a conception that just because a feat is an actual feat, it means it can't ever be an outlier. That isn't true in the slightest. Because if legit feats meant we throw outliers out the window, then outliers including Roshi being 5-C, Kaguya Otsutsuki being 4-A and 3-A Kirby wouldnt be outliers and would have been on this site for a very long time now. It's not just a matter of it being a feat. It needs to be consistent and not just a random ass-pull.

Third, SSG Goku is not a good example to explain 3-A Atem isn't an outlier. Its an incredibly big false equilvalancy.

In Dragon balls case, the reason SSG Goku being 3-A isnt an outlier is because its a new form Goku obtained that gives him powers and strengths far beyond any form he has had prior to Super/BoG. It's a new form with a new power. It's in its own league compared to former forms. I can gurantee you nearly 100% that if, lets say, SJJ3 Goku was the one who pulled off those feats when fighting Beerus, it'd be an outlier without Super Saiyan God coming into the picture.

Atem however is a different story. Unlike Goku, Atem in DSoD gets none of what Goku gets. Atem doesnt train. Atem doesnt gain a new form. He doesn't even get a power amp. He doesnt get anything. Literally, he only shows up for like 30 seconds out of no where to beat Diva and leaves. This is the very defintion of an ass-pull feat done randomly out of no-where with nothing in-verse that even explains it and a supposed rating that goes infinitely beyond anything Atem or anyone in the series has done. That is why im staying with this being a 100% outlier, even if the feat here in question is one of his own doing.

Can I re-mention my previous point about ARC-V since what we decide there may help us in this disscussion as well.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Shadi was curb stomped and killed by Kid Bakura, literally seconds after Bakura was possessed by the Millenium Ring. Unless these guys since the very beginning of the series are suddenly tier 4, its outlierish. To a very high extent.
Bakura didn't kill him, Zorc did. That was the entire purpose of bringing in Yami Bakura for that scene.

@Arigarmy

Even so, that wouldnt change the fact that Shadi was still killed off very easily by power that isn't remotely close to tier 4 from the very beginning. It would still make the notion of Shadi being tier 4, by himself, very outlierish.

"being tier 4, by himself, very outlierish."

Is this even a debate anymore?

>Killed by Kid Bakura means Shadii got "curb stomped".

Did you forget that bakura had the millenium ring and thus, is considered comparable to all Millenium Item users? And its not like he killed him by punching him, it was literally dark magic.

AND THIS IS ALL DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS, WHICH IS NOT CANON TO ANIMEVERSE.

@Mega

Again, calm down please.

First, im honestly going to ask. What makes DSoD non-canon to the anime when it strictly showcases events after the end of the anime (pre-GX)?

Secondly, yes if its being claimed Shadi by himself is tier 4, when thats NEVER been established any where in-series except Capsule Monsters, then its very outlierish. Because then he'd literally be far above both the Egyptian Gods and Zorc. from the start, unless its being assumed that these guys are all at Tier 4 from the start, which is completely absurd.

Third, even with the benefit of the doubt, this is sounding much more to be hax than actual AP, especially if its being done through the likes of magic than anything else.

Dsod is meant to be a continuation of the Manga by the author. Pegasus isnt alive after Duelist Kingdom, so GX and Pyramid of Light are 100% not canon to the manga.

Why are you assuming that the Season 5 "planet level" feats for the Egyptian Gods and Zorc are somehow "first" to the Season 1.5 Shadii feats? The god cards where stated to be able to destroy the world in the anime mulyiple times before season 5, id like to reminf you that assumimng they are "just" planet level is not really fair.

For the former, how does GX and PoL being non canon to the manga mean DSoD is non-canon to the anime?

As for the latter, when you say "destroy the world" your talking about stuff that Ishizu said yes? If so, that goes even more in my favor. By "destroying the world" its very obviously refering to the planet and only planet since its stated only 1 of the gods on their own are able to destroy millions of armies and with all 3, the world. There's absolutely nothing from this that even hints at "world" meaning universe. While "world" can mean either, evidence is needed to prove its on the universal end than the planetary end.

DSOD is an epilogue to the manga specifically. There's too many inconsistencies with DSOD, the manga, and GX to imply that they're even remotely capable of having the movie simultaneously be canon to two different mediums.

Pyramid was just a 4Kids thing, I'd honestly push that to some Capsule Monsters tier stuff, but you're not me so whatever floats the majority boat.

Meant the movie specifically. Capsule Monsters is weird though, I don't recall it ever mentioning DM at all.

"Set before the end of the second Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series (Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Monsters)—between the Grand Championship and Dawn of the Duel"

Or by this statement it'd be in the middle of Season 5. Also how the hell did Alexander get the ring?

Yeah... I have NO idea how he got the Millennium Ring way back then, considering Good Alexander references the fact Atem reigned at the exact same time Alexander reigned. Meaning , Bakura was still around. Meaning .... He had no reason to have the Ring.

Also.. Lookking through a few feats, I found quite a few which i shall tell, but show evidence and or scaling for at a later time [ I'll edit this w/ scans and more feats when i acrtually document them later ] : :

I found a tier 4 one. The Orichalcos Dragon... The one that in Season 4 the Egyptian Gods defeat ? Well... It literally ate the Sun . This scales directly to Bakura and Zorc, since they easily dealt with Dartz and this Dragon.

I also found a feat from 5D's God-Tiers that may be Tier 2... But i need to analyze it carefully to see it's legitimacy . It would scale to Duel Monsters as well, but not GX, because Judai is blatantly far weaker than Yusei.

BTW, If a Realm has limitless souls, and someone destroys it... Is that quantifiable to show how big the realm is ?

Also... This feat for a "fodder" ... So even if tier 5 isn't accepted... I'm certain this should be:

" Whenever Swordmaster Gearfried uses his sword , the world shakes " ( Yugioh Duel Monsters episode 162 )

Not really. They are just trying to see which is more... Consistent. I completely understand. Which is why I'm trying to get as much scans as possible to prove otherwise. Anyways... Let's get started.

- Let me re-do Yubel... At least until the other dude comes back with more proof Yubel is tier 2. Super Fusion God was a hax that allowed Yubelto control ( not rule ) the Universe with it's power . The Universe was stated to have been split into the Twelve Dimensions twice. I also believe she states here she means to destroy the Universe along with the Twelve Dimensions, as she says she will "destroy everything ", because she mentions the Universe & The Twelve Universes.

- A fodder monster is stated to have beefused from the effects of the Big Bang . And before you guys state he isn't seen in the anime... Here .

- Great Leviathan ate the Sun ( Episode 147 and 174 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters ). Even if you refuse this, there IS a calc that the G.L has extremely casual moon level feat , which scales to the Top and God Tiers.

Fodder Monsters Card Descriptions ( Likely can be used to scale monsters ):

- A fodder monster is stated to have beefused from the effects of the Big Bang . And before you guys state he isn't seen in the anime... Here .

- fodder monsters stated to be queen of galaxies and mistress of the stars .

- A fodder card can flood the entire world .

-A fodder monster, each step can shake the earth .

-

Will say this for now.

-If that sun feat is legit I dont think it'll be an issue. But I'll see what Somebody and Dark have to say about it.

-Mention this 5D's god tier feat please?

-A realm of souls, while limitless, doesn't sound like its quantifiable. More so just really good soul destruction if nothing else.

-I have a very hard time believing that text from Swordmaster Gearster is legit. Being honest, I'm almost 100% sure the card texts are just flowerly hyperbole and don't actually reflect on the real version of the monsters. Expdia and the Egyptian Gods vs Zorc is a perfect example of this. I'll wait and see what others say on this note.

But just in case it does, what is his feat referring to? Planet or Universe?

-I'll actually ask this. Regarding the tweleve dimensions, if they are split off from just a single universe, then why are each of the dimensions being assumed to be universes on their own? Splitting a planet in 2 wont give you 2 full sized planets. It'd either be huge moons or smaller scale planets. Yubel being this tier via hax is no problem with me, but the feat itself I have issues with. Because controlling dimensions that are even smaller than 1 universe doesn't sound 2-C to me.

-For Twin-headed dragon, same thing as for Swordmaster Geartser. Until I hear otherwise, this text sounds like incredible hyperbole, not to mention it would be a massive outlier in itself since even the god cards dont have feats anywhere near this. And if its really fodder, then this would suddenly effect notable monsters like Blue Eyes or Dark Magician, which them being tier 2 at this point is completely absurd.

-G.L.'s casual moon feat I have no problems with. And unlike above it fits with the God cards and Zorcs tier 5 feats so no outlier.

-Queen of galaxies and stars doesnt mean anything really. Just means they rule them, not have the actual power to destroy them. Unless Namek Saga Frieza is 3-A now for once ruiling the universe?

-Flooding the world, if text is legit, I have no issues since it doesnt invalidate higher tier ratings.

-Destroying the earth with each step? Im gonna have to call that as flowerly text as well.

Hmm... This may take a bit. Let me remind all of you I have no side on whether or not these are accepted. I am just taking every precaution and analyzing everything here to be sure nothing is missed :

- Ok.

- Meklord destroys one of the alternate timelines.

- There's also the inside of the Millennium Puzzle stated a "Never-Ending" Pocket Reality

- We've accepted card lore though on this very site. Here is a example .

- Planet until otherwise confirmed. I haven't watched the episode where the monster is summoned, so it could very well be Universe. If it is... Another tier 4 feat.

- We are unsure of the nature of these..."Universes". It could be similar to what Zarc did in Arc-V. Separating the Universe into 4 Timelines. It could be the splitting was the universe into 7 Universes... But that is speculation. I believe IMO we sort of jumped the gun a little bit saying they are only "Planets" when they weren't even hinted to be such. Being a Parallel World to Earth doesn't automatically mean you are a Planet. Same thing w/ Barian and Astral World.

- Same with th 5th blank

- Nice.

- I see.. OK.

- Okay then.

- Same with the above.

I haven't seen the feats yet but it should probably be mentioned that while card lore is considered as their "stories", in anime-verse / main canon its just something Pegasus makes up. So it wouldn't be considered for the anime-verse / main canon.

Are we talking about the time when one of the cards was named after a hyperplane? @DMB

SomebodyData said:
I haven't seen the feats yet but it should probably be mentioned that while card lore is considered as their "stories", in anime-verse / main canon its just something Pegasus makes up. So it wouldn't be considered for the anime-verse / main canon.
If this is true, then yeah I completely disagree with any card-lore type feats.

You mostly disagree with all feats, Kukui. Anyways. The confirmed timeline for both ankme and manga is:

Anime - Season 0, Duel Monsters, GX, Capsule Monsters, BBT and Pyramid.

Manga - Yu-Gi-Oh - R and Dsod.

Season 0 is definitely not canon to the anime. When it was last brought up there was literally no proof towards its canonicity.

Back