• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a terrible match.

I mean this is a curbstomp no matter how you look at it

Passive abilities with characters are no longer added and thus all of Nihilus's matches are getting removed.

Regardless of the winner this is ain't getting added nor is their even a debate.

@Homu Essentially Ryoma Takei was the universal protag, he could enter anyones story and usurp their position as the protagonist, and as such things would always be convenient for him,ie him getting a power up, the villain doing something stupid like not killing him etc.

Ryoma got the ability to manipulate the plot, which he could also use to kill ppl, but didn't do jack to Yuchi cause Yuichi has a bigger role than Ryoma, Yuichi is supposed to be humanities last line of defense, and fights against anything that goes against the human-centric world.

Basically, there will always be a chance for him to win a fight and as such he will always win. In short planetary plot manipulation which nulls stuff which would cause him to lose, and nulls stuff used on him twice, and gives him other stuff like being able to hit ghost.

I mean, what is his best feat? What ability that hadn't work on him? What ability he has gain?

This sounds like Nagito Komaeda's luck, except I wouldn't go as far as saying he can survives from any danger that threatened him.

One of these days I wanna see a passive Plot vs passive Luck manipulation battle.

In a lot of cases they seem pretty similar.

@Homu I just explained, in neechan wa chuunibyou everyone is apart of a worldview, which is the idea that everyone lives in their own world, and there were as many worlds as there were people. Worldview's refers to the laws governing a given world.

Yuichi's worldview encompasses the entire world, he will always have a chance to win, and thus will always win.

Idk anything nagito but yuichi's is pretty clear cut, and has limits, that being planet level.

Yuichi can be harmed, it's not a lol nothing works on me, it's just a lol even though i may get beat up, i still win the fight, also your abilities that would one shot me/cause me to lose gets nulled, and if you use the same ability twice it gets nulled.

Encompasses the entire world could only means the range of his hax, I'm asking if he has countered some of the most broken hax out there with his plothax.

You just literally admitted it has a planetary range, his hax is that potent.

As i have already repeating he is the protagonist of the world, weaker ppl with plot manipulation could manipulate the story to make events they wanted to happen happen, and the story itself favors the protagonist making convenient stuff happen like getting a power up or the villains being stupid.

Yuichi will always have a chance to win, and thus will always win, cause he is the world's protag, he won't win if what he is facing exceeds the world.

Still doesn't answer my question.

What I'm asking is if he has faced something like Existence Erasure, or Death Manip or Mindhax, or Reality Warping, or some other serious stuff like conceptual hax maybe.

He already faced plot manipulation which was manipulating the story however ryoma wanted, yuichi was plot manipulated to die, it didn't work.

Why didn't it work? Cause yuichi can't lose as the world's protag.

That's not the point, he has also faced someone trying to steal his abilities, also didn't work, the criteria is anything that makes him lose.

Not being able to defeat his opponent, his plot manipulation works off the basis that there is no oppnent he can't defeat.

Not really, as i already said there will always be a chance for him to beat his opponent, when he couldn't defeat ghost he gained the ability to hit ghost, when he couldn't beat a god, he gained the ability to target a very specific weakpoint of it etc.

It just that he eventually wins even if he gets his ass kicked at first, he won't lose and will win in the end.

Ah crap need to go do an assignment due soon, been spending too much time here.

Do any of those abilities work above a planetary scale?

If no then it's not working.

In hindsight this match was probably a bad idea, cause yuichi has an extremely specific power set which means he stomps or get stomped, which isn't interesting at all, will just use the weaker characters next time or something.

Yes, Stellar

Of course it's a bad match, it's a stomp either way, as I pointed out

What made you think this was good in the first place? Passive haxes are Stomps now ya know.

Cause i wanted to give some attention to the verse but using yuichi wasn't a good option in hindsight.

Regardless either way it's a stomp so i should probably close this.

Passive abilities mean stomp no matter what, hence why all of Nihilus's wins are getting removed

That limits matches for those characters a lot then.

Means using characters like yuichi is near impossible really lol.

Anyway closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back