• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
I don’t know about manga Yuji but Akaza has a few notable advantages with his over hundred years of combat experience and combat compass to let him know Yuji’s moves. That plus regeneration (though soul attacks may negate that) gives him good odds of winning.

I havent read DS since it ended, but im like 90% certain that, unless Yuji outskills the likes of Maki and Toji by a huge margin, Akaza skill stomps

Oh, I forgot about that.
Anyway I'm voting for Akaza due to better skill, experience and ofc compass needle then there's also the regen which Yuji has no way around

What type of match is this. Removing Akaza weakness and keeping all of Yuji weaknesses to make it fair for Akaza.
Yuji AP and Dura Outscales Akraka. speed equal. The fact Akaza gets cursed by the cursed energy flows from his body.
Yuji just needs one black flash to get his abilities amped which would increase his sts. Also Yuji has wire which he can use Akaza to tie it up.

Anyway Voting Yuji. Akaza having skills isn't just going to make him Bypass Yujis durability.

What type of match is this. Removing Akaza weakness and keeping all of Yuji weaknesses to make it fair for Akaza.

Not really reflective of the fighters abilities if they literally can’t survive in the environment. You wouldn’t have DIO in the sun.

As for the curse stuffs, Yuji still needs to land a hit on someone who can accurately predict his moves, has 100+ years of combat experience, and would’ve beat a Hashira and the MC if he hadn’t given up. The effects don’t seem like they’ll do much either since Demons can’t get sick and extreme pain shouldn’t affect Akaza too much considering demons regularly take limbs being cut off. Hell, he was still up after having his head cut off. And the gap between Yuji’s dura and Akaza’s AP doesn’t seem too high

There’s also the fact Black Flash isn’t something Yuji can’t use consistently so he may never get said amp and Akaza’s Class 50 LS should let him break free from wires if he doesn’t dodge them.

Yuji shouldn't scale to 260 tons because the calc that scales him there has a Zenin clan member inferior to Naobito and Naoya rival their top speeds.
Akaza outskills so heavily here, Compass Needle enhances his instinctive action, senses, awareness and analytical prediction which Yuji has no way of countering, even Tanjiro with his own analytical prediction was having a hard time keeping up. Akaza's Destructive Death attacks should also scale above his regular AP of 100 tons as Tanjiro was taking damage even while blocking them with his sword and his techniques were described to have unparallelled precision with Tanjiro saying it was as if a magnet was pulling Akaza's attacks to his vitals.

Yuji AP and Dura Outscales Akraka. speed equal. The fact Akaza gets cursed by the cursed energy flows from his body.
Wait is that a standard property of CE or just a specific property of that Curses CE

hmmm, I think its quite inconsistent to rely on black flash as a wincon since we dont know when he would land it and depending on where it hits akaza can just regen

Not really reflective of the fighters abilities if they literally can’t survive in the environment. You wouldn’t have DIO in the sun.
No need to restrict the sun you can just make the match at night. If Akaza can finish off Yuji by sun rises he wins otherwise Yuji wins.
There is no need for making rules like I'm Restricting sun and removing one of the big weakness dude has
As for the curse stuffs, Yuji still needs to land a hit on someone who can accurately predict his moves, has 100+ years of combat experience, and would’ve beat a Hashira and the MC if he hadn’t given up. The effects don’t seem like they’ll do much either since Demons can’t get sick and extreme pain shouldn’t affect Akaza too much considering demons regularly take limbs being cut off. Hell, he was still up after having his head cut off. And the gap between Yuji’s dura and Akaza’s AP doesn’t seem too high
Yuji doesn't need to hit Akaza. Yuji body will be covered with Cursed Energy. Akaza would break his own hand if he punches him hard and gets cursed.
Demons can't get sick ≠ They resists curse manipulation. I don't see that Resistance in Akaza page.

Yuji doesn't need to hit Akaza. Yuji body will be covered with Cursed Energy
Sorcerers cursing people with their CE aura isn't something that ever happens in the series
Akaza would break his own hand if he punches him hard and gets cursed
A x2 gap isn't high enough for outright fist breaking and Akaza's Destructive Death attacks would get around that anyway
Demons can't get sick ≠ They resists curse manipulation. I don't see that Resistance in Akaza page.
If a curse makes someone sick then I don't see why someone with resistance to disease manip couldn't fend off the ailments

Yuji doesn't need to hit Akaza. Yuji body will be covered with Cursed Energy. Akaza would break his own hand if he punches him hard and gets cursed.

Even if that is the case, the consequences of said curse won’t matter to a demon. And it also says “for normal beings” so who knows if a non human non curse will be afflicted

Wait is that a standard property of CE or just a specific property of that Curses CE
These kids seems like they got cursed with cursed energy alone idk
38-FECQufxgBhy9t-m.jpg

hmmm, I think its quite inconsistent to rely on black flash as a wincon since we dont know when he would land it and depending on where it hits akaza can just regen
  • He wanted to hit Hanami (he hit them)
  • He wanted to Spammed same thing against Eso
  • He also wanted to hit Mahito and he did
Yeah it's inconsistency for others but I would go with he would hit it because of his previous feats
Even if that is the case, the consequences of said curse won’t matter to a demon. And it also says “for normal beings” so who knows if a non human non curse will be afflicted
What do you mean it doesn't matter? Normal beings ≠ normal humans only. That's talking about character without curse Resistance. The scans explicitly states not everyone has resistance.

To what value does Yuji even scale to? The Mahito calc? Because thats barely above 3 times Akaza if thats the case. The calc below that would be barely 4 times. A good Ap advantage doesnt help much when you're incapable of tagging your opponent. Like Akazas incredibly skilled ON TOP of his compass ability. Yuji aint tagging him, heck I think in terms of sheer no-hax combat, none of the JJK characters could

These kids seems like they got cursed with cursed energy alone idk
38-FECQufxgBhy9t-m.jpg

• He wanted to hit Hanami (he hit them)
  • He wanted to Spammed same thing against Eso
  • He also wanted to hit Mahito and he did
Yeah it's inconsistency for others but I would go with he would hit it because of his previous feats

What do you mean it doesn't matter? Normal beings ≠ normal humans only. That's talking about character without curse Resistance. The scans explicitly states not everyone has resistance.
Alr nvm your cooking, yuji can land black flashes if he tries
Idk I still think its far fetched to say this is a standard property of ce, I think its more likely just a part of the cursed spirit's bag
But I might be wrong idk.

Yuji shouldn't scale to 260 tons because the calc that scales him there has a Zenin clan member inferior to Naobito and Naoya rival their top speeds.
Akaza outskills so heavily here, Compass Needle enhances his instinctive action, senses, awareness and analytical prediction which Yuji has no way of countering, even Tanjiro with his own analytical prediction was having a hard time keeping up. Akaza's Destructive Death attacks should also scale above his regular AP of 100 tons as Tanjiro was taking damage even while blocking them with his sword and his techniques were described to have unparallelled precision with Tanjiro saying it was as if a magnet was pulling Akaza's attacks to his vitals.
I mean still Mahito body repel has 230 tons Calculation
Sorcerers cursing people with their CE aura isn't something that ever happens in the series
The statement comes for them getting cursed for not having any resistance.
A x2 gap isn't high enough for outright fist breaking and Akaza's Destructive Death attacks would get around that anyway
2x big durability is still big though? Yuji couldn't even scratch Mahito when his durability got doubled.
If a curse makes someone sick then I don't see why someone with resistance to disease manip couldn't fend off the ailments
It's not making sick. It's more like stats reduction and killing them. Also the kid who got affected seemed like even his eyes mutated

Also having Resistance to disease manipulation ≠ Having Resistance to disease manipulation based on curse manipulation. Verses thread page clearly even mentioned that.

Also just to say there is no example of someone like akaza in jjk for their statement to matter, we cant really say this curse affliction cant be healed or resisted by demon dna

Yuji landing Black Flash isn't likely to happen, he's had multiple fights where he was at the risk of dying where he doesn't land it at best you can argue that Akaza pushing him might cause him to concentrate heavily and land one but Akaza would counter anything Yuji tries to do.

No need to restrict the sun you can just make the match at night. If Akaza can finish off Yuji by sun rises he wins otherwise Yuji wins.
There is no need for making rules like I'm Restricting sun and removing one of the big weakness dude has
Even if it was 1 hour till sunrise it wouldn't matter, this fight isn't lasting more than 10 mins. But I will change it anyway.

The statement comes for them getting cursed for not having any resistance.
Yuji can't curse non-sorcerers by touching them while CE is coursing inside him, something like that would've been heavily emphasised in the series
2x big durability is still big though? Yuji couldn't even scratch Mahito when his durability got doubled.
Instant Spirit Body Mahito's durability is further enhanced by a Binding Vow that prevents him from deforming his body and Yuji notes Mahito was more durable than when Choso tanked a punch with hardened blood so ISBDK's durability was more than x2 higher than Mahito's regular durability

Yuji can't curse non-sorcerers by touching them while CE is coursing inside him, something like that would've been heavily emphasised in the series
Then It should be removed from CE page.
Ok 👌. I forgot about his binding vow.
Also Mahito states Yuji has only 10% of his original power or something if I'm correct and Mahito was 40% dude to Nobara smokin' his double. Isn't that upscale Yuji

Like I said disease immunity and high pain tolerance.
Your argument is still wrong.
Also having Resistance to disease manipulation ≠ Having Resistance to disease manipulation based on curse manipulation. Verses thread page clearly even mentioned that.
Feel free to read the page
For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses

Your argument is still wrong.

Feel free to read the page
but we dont even know how the curse affliction would effect someone with demon dna

but we dont even know how the curse affliction would effect someone with demon dna
Demon DNA gives immortality and regeneration not resistance to curse manipulation.
regardless of the resistances, his body is quite literally built different
Built different ≠ he Resists it.
Yuji is also built different let's assume he can counter Akaza in everyway then?

Akaza still vastly outskills, he could beat Itadori down overtime and win that way also

Danmaku (Akaza can unleash dozens of shockwaves at once. Can surround his opponent with a hundred blows striking everywhere at the same time with Chaotic Blue Metal Afterglow)

Back