• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything...? Lightning forms kilometers in the sky. That's plenty of time for characters with superhuman speed to react and get out of the way. MHS+ implies he can do this from a meter away.

Yujiro should have resistance to electricity manipulation for tanking a lightning bolt and kept walking like it was nothing

Nobody is denying he can tank it.

It's weird, in a scene where they're literally just describing how fast he is, I don't know why they would mention lightning if he wasn't supposed to be somewhat comparable to its speed.

Ahem, i was just throwing that out there. That scene was casual. When they said he could react they were talking about casually. Yujiro has been lightning soeeds since he was 16 Ali srs punches were said to be faster than actual lightning bolts also, like yujiro at this point is faster than baki who cqn strike at light speeds with his jabs and kicks. At the very least he has lightning speed reaction time.

I have read baki through new grappler all the way to the end of baki dou. Not denying anyone else has also, but if there is confusion i will clear it up. I have some authro statements about yujiro and yanagis abilitys when itagki had an interview in magizine form. Or whatever that can help give us a better description.

Also the scan in question showed yubiro doing this in base of course, or excuse me not ali jrs it was smoking joe crasier punches said to be lightning speed Baki noted while talking about the speeds below the speed of light, is lightning right behind it, and it was just a talented boxer or inplying most high tier boxers have lightning speed punches. And shit.

All the important speed stuff I can think of off the top of my head which scales up to this quite nicely.

Tokugawa says Yujiro can dodge bullets

Yujiro grabbing that arrow that got him at mach 10

Kaku Kaiok and Katsumis completed mach fist, Kaku stating a mastered mach fist can reach 1000 miles per minute (Mach 79) "no problem"

The narrator stating Bakis strikes vs. Yujiro were faster than lightning.

Finally this feat.

Baki is pretty consistent with speed.

Ahem, not only that but to your point bro. They said yujiro would casually be able to react on time like if the lightning bolt had struck at the ground, in the scan you see bolt already hitting the ground. Anyone can time dodge if that's the then Shiba I'd lightning speed also, just dodge before it gets there. However also the speed of light statement, couldn't be hyperbole that's the correct translation I even translated it myself. Sokudo or spedo is the more common meaning for speed. Hikari no sokudo is typically the kanji used for speeds of light even in other animes. But my main point to this is Baki went over the speeds of the verse swallow speed has been mentioned many times as well as machs speeds and lightning speeds. And only his jab is light speed. To further support the point it's more than likely legit. It wouldn't translate to overall speed just striking speeds.

Yes well he is technically faster than kataumi retsu pickle. And katsumis new mach punchbwas said to travel 1000 miles per minute. So musashi should be mach100 plus no problem. Retsu was shown to be bale to pull off a lower tier version of the mach punch also.

nah doesn't mean anything,
Ahem, not only that but to your point bro. They said yujiro would casually be able to react on time like if the lightning bolt had struck at the ground, in the scan you see bolt already hitting the ground. Anyone can time dodge if that's the then Shiba I'd lightning speed also, just dodge before it gets there. However also the speed of light statement, couldn't be hyperbole that's the correct translation I even translated it myself. Sokudo or spedo is the more common meaning for speed. Hikari no sokudo is typically the kanji used for speeds of light even in other animes. But my main point to this is Baki went over the speeds of the verse swallow speed has been mentioned many times as well as machs speeds and lightning speeds. And only his jab is light speed. To further support the point it's more than likely legit. It wouldn't translate to overall speed just striking speeds.
they said yujiro can dodge lightning with his guard off, and the fact they said, even if lightning was to strike, he would be able to respond to it on time, shows that Yujiro can actually dodge it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back