• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
hahanope, unless HABIT showed the ability to affect incorporeal minds, he wouldn't be able to affect Yukari's mind

Habit can do that before yukari is incorporeal

Also, HABIT mindhax scale from Slender who was able to control the Collective, a group of 4-D beings that transcend the reality. As they using a direct mention of The Allegory of the Cave to explain that human are mere "prisoners bound in a cave and staring at a blank wall in which they can only perceive shadows", while the Collective is "free" from the cave and is capable of perceiving what casts the "shadow".

hahanope, unless HABIT showed the ability to affect incorporeal minds, he wouldn't be able to affect Yukari's mind

Habit can do that before yukari is incorporeal

I'm not saying that Yukari can turn herself into an incorporeal being, what I'm saying is that her mind is incorporeal, so unless HABIT showed that he can affect Non-Corporeal minds with his mindhax then he cannot be able to affect Yukari's mind

Also, she has mind resistance

And one more thing, Yukari being lazy it's not an issue in a battle. When she fights or see some big threat she really gets serious, so I think that she can use her Boundary Manip faster than HABIT

Yukari's mind resistance scales to at most a few dozen people since the moon isn't focused on an entire planet

HABIT Scales to mind controlling massive groups of higher dimensional beings for the feat above

Why would Yukari's resistance to a feat far less potent matter?

Schnee One said:
Yukari's mind resistance scales to at most a few dozen people since the moon isn't focused on an entire planet

HABIT Scales to mind controlling massive groups of higher dimensional beings for the feat above

Why would Yukari's resistance to a feat far less potent matter?
Well, maybe because HABIT doesn't showed affect something incorporeal with his mindfuck, as far as I know, if I missed something, then explain it to me

Also, Yukari haxstomps in anything else, keks

And also... seeing that statement, it seems so accurate as the "unbounded by time" statement of Bill, idk

I mean, a person consciousness are already incorporeal and pretty much every mind user can interact with them so...

HABIT FRA.

Yeah not having a brain means literally nothing to mindhax resistance unless it's an explicit form that requires the brain

Given HABIT can mindhax higher dimensional beings and machines, Brain is useless as long as there's a consciousness

Not voting since I'm sure Yukari can just erase with a thought, but saying she resists is just wrong.

Jamesthetaker said:
I mean, a person consciousness are already incorporeal and pretty much every mind user can interact with them so...

HABIT FRA.
There's a great difference between affecting the mind of an organic brain and affecting the mind of a ghost, as an example

Anyway, if HABIT affects other things than organic things with his mindhax then I don't have more to discuss

But I'll still voting for Yukari since she has more and better haxs than HABIT

The consciousness of a person are all same, organic or not.

HABIT mindhax work on higher dimension beings, as The Collective members exists as an incorporeal entity that transcendent over the physical universe perceived by humans.

And yes, Yukari do have more and better haxs than him but the only matter here is whoever gonna one-shot first.

Jamesthetaker said:
The consciousness of a person are all same, organic or not.
You're still confounding how a mindhax works, as I told you there's such difference between the conscience of a ghost, a robot, a organic being, etc Anyway, since HABIT showed affect 4D being with mindhax I think keep discussing would be unnecessary, so welp But, Yukari still has great advantage against HABIT, specially considering that HABIT first needs to get closest, something that maybe can't happen because of Yukari's Danmaku, and considering the highest range of both characters, Yukari seemingly has a clear advantage here

Because the only hax with hundreds of kilometers is his BFR, something that can perfectly be nulled by Yukari's portals of multiversal range??

Also Yukari can neg every damage on her with Boundary Manip, so still gets this

Standard Battle Assumptions: Max range of both fighters is 4 kilometers

HABIT: Thousands of kilometers with abilities

Unless Yukari teleports that distance which can be done just as Easily as Habit mindhaxing or possessing, this is a completely moot point.

If we go to that then I can play the same game

Yukari: Multiversal with Boundary Manipulation

So Yukari still has the clear advantage here, and also can neg every damage against her

Meanwhile HABIT can mindcrush or possess her with a thought, both of which are perfectly in character for him. While Yukari did that literally once.

Just as Yukari can teleport and snipe HABIT can possess her or mindcrush her and call it a day.

Play the same game if you wish, but merely citing abilities and ignoring how in character they are and simultaneously ignoring what the opponent can do is a losing fight.

But meanwhile she can just travel to another brane World and evade HABIT's mindhax, since she literally uses her Boundary Manip always in character. If she don't "use it" in a "fight" in Touhou it's because she's following SCR, but without those rules she basically can simply refuse HABIT's boundaries and win

Even if you say "but she don't use it because in Touhou it's not showed", well maybe you can check her Spellcards and descriptions tho

And the same thing goes with you then, how does HABIT use his mindhax in character? Because you're also citing what he do and saying "are perfectly in character for him"

And why does she act first? Is she magically faster in a speed Equalized match?

He thinks to use it, it's literally his entire deal.

Back