• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari VS Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their acausality is type 3 and 1. They aren't immune to precognition which yukari has, once she knows the outcome herhax would kinda speak for itself

This also isnt a stomp as the sims has a winning condition. I.e by freezing time so this should be applicable.

Not to mention yukari's hax are correlated to thought based hax meaning even if speed is equalized, she'd still have the upper hand as its based on thought process (conceptual manipulation)

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Up to 2-C with preparation"
The only answer for them is whether or not they can resist yukari's hax, seeing as to which she has precognition and conceptual manipulation (thought based hax). Which they don't

Pretty sure the crown of nightmare would neg her powers.

Plus, the Sim, the composite one, ain't dying. If not their natural immortailities, Grim Reaper will ressurect them. If not them, then The Watcher.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Pretty sure the crown of nightmare would neg her powers.
Plus, the Sim, the composite one, ain't dying. If not their natural immortailities, Grim Reaper will ressurect them. If not them, then The Watcher.
The won't get to use that. She has precognition, she'd know what's up in advance.

They don't have to be dead as the OP didn't state it was by death. She could incapacitate them by seperating them from space-time or dragging them into a story

But they prep makes them have it. Once they have it, GG.

The first thing isn't that outlandish to deal with, since they can do the same. The latter would still get no u-d by the watcher. Plus, I'm not sure she can predict the crown of nightmares at all, since future would not be a thing with it.

And can she predict alternate timelines for the matter?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But they prep makes them have it. Once they have it, GG.
The first thing isn't that outlandish to deal with, since they can do the same. The latter would still get no u-d by the watcher. Plus, I'm not sure she can predict the crown of nightmares at all, since future would not be a thing with it.

And can she predict alternate timelines for the matter?
I know preperation allows them to have it, I'm saying they won't get to use it because she has precognition since type 1 and 3 acausality doesn't negate that. She'd still foresee the events and use her hax.

Being able to do the same =/= being resistant to the ability so even if they could do it, yukari does it first. On the CoN profile it doesn't say it has resistant to precog, even playing devils advocate she could still predict the sims using something to negate her giving her an in character boost to get rid of the them

She has multiversal range. She hops from one space-time to the next for a living so yes and even if she couldn't it's irrelevant as they're in the same timeline

Her hopping dimensions does not prove that she can predict everything that'll happen in every one of them.

And predicting something that actively nopes the future from being a thing is difficult. Her doing so before the crown is even more doubtful, since the crown does it's thing by simply being put on, which happens before the fight even begins.

And she just looks at the Sim and falls in love.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Her hopping dimensions does not prove that she can predict everything that'll happen in every one of them.
And predicting something that actively nopes the future from being a thing is difficult. Her doing so before the crown is even more doubtful, since the crown does it's thing by simply being put on, which happens before the fight even begins.

And she just looks at the Sim and falls in love.
I'm saying she'd predict the sims doing whatever they plan to do. Does the crown merge timelines passively or something? If so scans and if not precognition still works as conceptual manipulation is thought based

Emotions are a strong feeling derived from seeing something loved through mental activity. She resists mental manipulation so useless.

And hopping between dimensions still allows her precognition to work lol. If those dimensions have a "future" then she can still see into it as precognition isn't limited to one universe with a future. It's why it's applicable with fused universes

Exactly why wouldn't they merge them before starting the fight?

NLF there much, the feat on her profile is hardly enough to compete with the guy that made The Wathcer's main mindhax method.

And proof of the latter. Because alternate timelines have different futures, so I don't see why she would see it's clones in it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Exactly why wouldn't they merge them before starting the fight?
NLF there much, the feat on her profile is hardly enough to compete with the guy that made The Wathcer's main mindhax method.

And proof of the latter. Because alternate timelines have different futures, so I don't see why she would see it's clones in it.
Because they are in the same timeline and once she foresees possible death she'd incapacitate the sims. I'm taking it's not passive then so precognition is still applicable

Making something =/= scaling to it with your own power. If that's the case I'd be building level via destroying a building with a tank I made. How well has their emotion manipulation work is what you should elaborate on

Having "different futures" is irrelevant.Precognition has one definiton, i.e to foresee future events. Those timelines have future events? She sees into them

When you call the Risci, he will deliver. Now, I shall wait and watch the arguments.

No... they are not in the same timeline. That is the point of an alternate timeline.

Making a machine that is used to mindhaxed everyone ever sure as hell is something that scales to them... because they can use it. And it's that. They think, the green thing possess people for them. And Yukari needs to predict the future and hax every Sim, even those in alternate timelines, to not get mindscrewed. And even the average mindhax is higher than that, it works on hundreds on the same extent as what she resists.

No. They are different timelines. That's the point.

IIRC there is no reason why they can't just set up a timestop magic to start when prep ends, or just voodoo her from other timelines. Even if she predicts them, she can hardly predict, think up a plan and BFR each one of them into fiction before one just does anything to kill her.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No... they are not in the same timeline. That is the point of an alternate timeline.
Making a machine that is used to mindhaxed everyone ever sure as hell is something that scales to them... because they can use it. And it's that. They think, the green thing possess people for them. And Yukari needs to predict the future and hax every Sim, even those in alternate timelines, to not get mindscrewed. And even the average mindhax is higher than that, it works on hundreds on the same extent as what she resists.

No. They are different timelines. That's the point.

IIRC there is no reason why they can't just set up a timestop magic to start when prep ends, or just voodoo her from other timelines. Even if she predicts them, she can hardly predict, think up a plan and BFR each one of them into fiction before one just does anything to kill her.
Kinda new here but once an OP doesn't state the specific requirements for a battle, standard battle assumptions is used

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Battle_Assumptions

"Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread."

To be at that distance away from each other, they'd have to be in the same timeline. It's logical deduction

Have they ever shown to actually use it by their own means at that degree? If not then the me making a tank analogy still stands as I wouldn't scale to it. And all those sims would have to be allocated in the same timeline in regards to SBA. So her predicting the future isn't a problem once they're in the same timeline, not to mention her range is multiversal and her conceptual hax. The mind hax for the watcher, not for the sims themselves, and evidence its on that degree? She resists it at a degree that could affect every human on the planet. That number speaks for itself.

SBA disagrees.

They'd have to be in the same timeline. Also she can BFR each and everyone of them even if from different timelines. Her range is multiversal

And that stops clones from being in other timelines? And SBA is thrown out by prep, because SBA only aplies unless contradicted by what the OP set as a standard.

Yeah, the main baddy wanted to use the same thing the watcher used to mindhax everyone else, so he made the thing. The watcher got some sim to beat that guy up, and took the green thing that he now uses.

No, SBA does not null type 3 acausuality.

Her range sure is, but can she aim it at people she doesn't even know.

They made the hax the watcher uses dude. And the watcher controls everyone over... however many timelines he has.

Also, if Naruto's mindhax was nerfed for being done through the moon, this is also nerfed. Which mean that her resistance is still inferior to their passives.

This isn't getting added also Zach. I hardly see proof that she can deafeat each possible clone the sims make before one of them simply haxes her through mutliple methods.

Without prep, they either can't do shit, or she gets passively mindhaxed.

Yeah it does. Why would it be thrown out? If anything them grouping up together would be something logical for them to think of as it'd be a 1 vs many army. And they don't know about her abilities while she knows about their own.

Is the player the watcher btw? And that green thing would have to be used then, i.e its not passive

Uhh yeah? They're in the same timeline. And hypothetically lets say they are in different timelines and the one fighting her is in the same timeline as she is. Couldn't she just erase his concept multiversally seeing as to which she'd foresee the future event of the sim working with other people from different moments in time?

Never said that, I said the whole "different timelines" thing would be nulled as they'd be in the same timeline.

Did they make the hax directly? Or did they make the watcher, that is the very important thing you need to look at here. Did the moon mindhax do the same thing as this moons mindhax?

Also can the present continuum sim interact with those past clones? Or are those clones just existing there and do they do this in character for a fight?

Sniping is far more logical than swarming an enemy, and there is zero reason to not do both.

Kinda. Sometimes. And they can use it across timelines.

No, they are not. And no, she cannot erase the concept of mutliverses, and if she did then the watcher would slam her. And no, it's not outside help when you plain attack everything that it protects. And doing all that before any sim kills her is simply ridicolous.

No. They are not in the same timline, would not be in the same timeline, and assuming she can just erase them is ridicolous.

Yes. They made the device. The watcher is older than any sim. The Naruto one made it with pleasure, but the premise is the same. There is one object that affects all people that look at it equally.

The Sim never once fought in-character. They were some version that fought, but not this one. And the clones just exist there, as type 3 acausuality works.

It's logical from your perspective seeing as to which it'd be a win condition, but what would be the logical conclusion from their own perspective.

"Using" it would mean it has to be turned on. She'd foresee him doing that.

SBA dictates that they are though (Just want to point out SBA said "sim" as in one sim and not sims but whatever). Quote me verbatum where I said she could erase the concept of multiverses. I said she could erase their concept multiversally. What do you mean? Her ability is conceptual manipulation which is built on ideas and abstractions, its thought based which is way faster than actual movement. I also hope you realize her hax is 4-D js.

SBA disagrees again risci. And you said "And the clones just exist there" meaning the clones wouldn't even do anything as they'd have no knowledge of the future event

1. There's no evidence they can see that far into the future to know what the present sim is fighting as its "sim vs yukari" not "sims vs yukari". 2. The assumption is valid because her hax is at that caliber.

The watcher would have to be in the same timeline then. And SBA would have to equalize his speed otherwise it'd be a stomp. His acausality being type 1 would only put him at his own detrimant and yukari could use her hax on him. And again ,making something =/= having its properties, go back to my tank analogy, have they used it on their own.

The clones just existing there means that the present sim couldn't interact with them, so they'd have little to no knowledge of what's happening in the future event with that singular sim

In what world is not doing both the logical thing to do..?

And then get ****** because she can't incap all of them before they use it. And it's on tought, so while she's thinking about the future she gets GG'd.

SBA gets ignored by prep time, And seriously, you are trying to say all type 3 acasuals just get nulled? Valentine amongst others will heavily disagree.

SBA dictates nothing. SBA is an assumption used until contradicted. Preparation contradicts it.

Are you saying that duplication and type 3 should be automatically nulled? No. And no, it isn't, because she would be rated tier 2 at least if it was.

No. SBA does not equalize speed under any circumstances. And no, her attacking someone beyond timelines would not teleport and confine them into one. You don't need to be a gun to shoot someone, they don't need to become it to mindhax her while she is precoging.

Not how type 3 works dude. They can observe other timelines, and change them with a click of a button.

Possible their own world. Think about it, you went to fight a big monster, wouldn't you want others to group up to have anchorment support? Its a probable option. Not saying its more probable than yours but where left with a choice debate on what they'd actually do and seeing as to which its one sim and not "sims". He/She won't interact with the past sims.

Those other sims won't have knowledge of the event because the sim can't interact with the clones alongside the fact that it's "sim vs yukari" as in singular sim, not "sims vs yukari"

Nope, its one sim meaning that prep time is still validated. Because acausality of that type doesn't resist precognition and she isn't using causality manipulation so I don't have to worry about that.

"Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past."

It just grants them immunity to changes in the past. It's type 4 that resists precognition which they don't have. If they do have that type, make a CRT.

Nah, its one sim.

You just stated they just exist in that moment of time and that the sim doesn't interact with them. Yes it would be nulled if thats the case and type 3 acausality is nulled as it doesn't resist precognition, type 4 does.

"Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others."

Speed not being equalized is a stomp condition (i.e speedblitz).

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Speed_Blitz

His speed is immeasurable which is STUPIDLY faster than Massively faster than light, so to mitigate this speed would have to be equalized. What are you even saying? I'm saying her hax would erase its concept since her hax is 4-D

"You don't need to be a gun to shoot someone, they don't need to become it to mindhax her while she is precoging."

Ok? Precognition is based on the future events already foreseen, she just needs to act on the present events to prevent the future.

"Not how type 3 works dude. They can observe other timelines, and change them with a click of a button."
K they can still be precogged.

"No. And no, it isn't, because she would be rated tier 2 at least if it was."

Nope, her hax is doing it, not her herself. And plus its type 3 conceptual manipulation, which erases someone's or something's concept from all of reality. Facing a sim in the same timeline and that same sim getting precogged would allow her to do it, I.E erasing the concept of the sim entirely since thats what type 3 does.

Dude... what is your problem with understanding acausuality type 3? And no, in one month it can make billions of clones for several timelines as well as to fight her head on.

Yes... they can. That's how type 3 works.

You are just saying 'no your wrong' without giving reasoning. Give proof she can predict mutliple timelines and bfr all of them before they think her into submission.

Are you just ignoring what you read? Do you need everything for you to be told in your face instead of being able to deduce it? "from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place." Prove that she can predict the other universes.

No, it isn't. Duplication does not get restricted, nor does type 3. You are in no place to say that I'm wrong, I am repeating stuff that people like Weekly say, you are just making unfounded claims.

No. They constantly share their experiences, and she has yet to be proven on being able to predict alternate timelines. And even then, they mindhax on tough gg, she needs to precog, make a plan and then actually BFR all of them. That is slower than just thinking of mindhaxing her.

And it has nothing to do with SBA. And she openly attacks a being infinitely above her, if you think she can have a match with the watcher without getting stomped, speed equal or not... you are wrong.

No. Speed Equal is not automatic, and if you think she can defeat a 2-C that transcends space and time in speed equal, you are heavily overestimate her. And again, you are suggesting that she erases the concept of multidimensionality, which is dumb.

'How else would you shoot them'..? By using the gun.

No, ******* prove that she can precog another goddamn dimension.

Exept you need to prove it. And what, you think Monika punches dimensions away? Or do you believe HA DIO flexes them away? Hax also gets a tier rating if it's used to destroy.

And if she erases the concept of sims the watcher restores it.

Long story short, SBA does not nullify duplication and type 3 acausuality, she cannot precog different dimensions only because they share the main one's history up until a certain point, she cannot beat the watcher under any cases, and no-one proved to me yet that she can bfr every clone the Sim can make before one of them thinks and she gets mindhaxed.

And apparently, her resistance isn't good enough against their passive either, so gg.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dude... what is your problem with understanding acausuality type 3? And no, in one month it can make billions of clones for several timelines as well as to fight her head on.
Yes... they can. That's how type 3 works.

You are just saying 'no your wrong' without giving reasoning. Give proof she can predict mutliple timelines and bfr all of them before they think her into submission.

Are you just ignoring what you read? Do you need everything for you to be told in your face instead of being able to deduce it? "from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place." Prove that she can predict the other universes.

No, it isn't. Duplication does not get restricted, nor does type 3. You are in no place to say that I'm wrong, I am repeating stuff that people like Weekly say, you are just making unfounded claims.

No. They constantly share their experiences, and she has yet to be proven on being able to predict alternate timelines. And even then, they mindhax on tough gg, she needs to precog, make a plan and then actually BFR all of them. That is slower than just thinking of mindhaxing her.

And it has nothing to do with SBA. And she openly attacks a being infinitely above her, if you think she can have a match with the watcher without getting stomped, speed equal or not... you are wrong.

No. Speed Equal is not automatic, and if you think she can defeat a 2-C that transcends space and time in speed equal, you are heavily overestimate her. And again, you are suggesting that she erases the concept of multidimensionality, which is dumb.

'How else would you shoot them'..? By using the gun.

No, ******* prove that she can precog another goddamn dimension.

Exept you need to prove it. And what, you think Monika punches dimensions away? Or do you believe HA DIO flexes them away? Hax also gets a tier rating if it's used to destroy.

And if she erases the concept of sims the watcher restores it.
What's wrong with my understanding of type 3 acausality? I quoted the direct explanation on the page itself while you gave no substantiation that it can't resist precognition. And yes, making several clones they won't interact with as its just sitting there according to you. Plus if the verse is equalized her erasing the sims concept would also erase those clones concept as the sims concept is correlated to that identity across all reality.

Proof? It just said type 3 resists past interferences, not allow them to foresee future events. And I'm not saying "can't" as in its impossible for them, I'm saying cant because its not in character for them as you stated yourself they just exist there without them being interacted with

"The Sim never once fought in-character. They were some version that fought, but not this one. And the clones just exist there, as type 3 acausuality works. "

Her range is multiversal, conceptually destroying one would lead to a chain reaction of all of them being destroyed. Plus to have aforemention knowledge of her ONE of them has to exist in the same timeline. Once that one exists she'd foresee the events and manipulate his concept. I'll just quote type 3 for you for conceptual manipulation.

"Aristotelian Concept: Such concepts are abstract and govern all reality. These concepts shape everything, and changing them would either require the alteration of every object of the concept or, if manipulated directly, change all objects of the concept alongside the concept itself. These concepts, however, exist simultaneously with and are bound by the object of the concept. In this way, an abstract Aristotelian Concept can be destroyed by destroying all objects of the concept, restored by re-making an object of a previously existent concept, or changed by changing all objects of the concept across reality. This, however, does not qualify for this form of conceptual manipulation, and is rather treated as a byproduct of another action akin to a "domino effect". This type of conceptual manipulation can only be obtained if the abstract concept itself is changed directly, and not by indirect methods. For example, destroying humanity and thus "ending the concept of humanity" would not qualify, while directly "ending the concept of humanity" and thus destroying humanity would qualify."

She has that ^

Don't need to. For that one sim to have knowledge of her, that same sim would have to exist in the same timeline then get ready to prepare. Her precognition won't allow it do so.

Duplication does considering by your own words the sim doesnt interact with them and even if it does, they'd have to have a foundation of knowledge of yukari I.E the sim preparing needs to be in the same timeline as her to know what its getting into. Wait they mindhax on "touch"? So they need to touch it then. She'd already foresee future events of the sim preparing considering it'd have to exist in the same timeline to know about her and then she uses her conceptual manipulation before it tries anything funny.

If the watcher can't resist conceptual manipulation, her hax would negate it as its 4-D (according to saikou). And the dude is just 4-D.........lmao, her hax is at that caliber. And speed equal would have to be automatic as its a stomp condition.

"No, ******* prove that she can precog another goddamn dimension."

Guess I need to be specific.

That sim would have to get knowledge of her to prepare right? How else would that happen. Well certainly not in its own timeline as she doesnt exist there thus it'd have to be another timeline. Once it enters that said timeline to get that aforementioned knowledge, yukari would foresee a future of that same sim since acausalityof that caliber DOES NOT RESIST precognition. Once he goes back to prepare she would already erase its concept, which is governed on a reality level i.e erasing its abstract idea on a whole negating all the sims since type 3 conceptual manipulation is manipulating concepts that govern reality.

Sans used karmic retribution on chara. Guess he's 4-D now.

Proof the watcher has concept creation? That isnt on its profile

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Long story short, SBA does not nullify duplication and type 3 acausuality, she cannot precog different dimensions only because they share the main one's history up until a certain point, she cannot beat the watcher under any cases, and no-one proved to me yet that she can bfr every clone the Sim can make before one of them thinks and she gets mindhaxed.
And apparently, her resistance isn't good enough against their passive either, so gg.
All addressed in the comment above
1489208542 Pepe

The fact that they are awere of each other, which is why they can replace each other. And the watcher nopes erasure.

Proof? You have to prove she can predict what beings in another reality would do.

The Watcher reverses it.

No. They can prepare all that I said witout meeting her.

Mind qouting "my own words" there? I litirally said that they always share each other's experiences.

That is so ridicolously dumb. She doesn't get any prep, she does not know the Sim exist until their prep time is up. And none of what I said needs them to have knowledge, they would just make tech that plain nulls her if they had prep.

Sans never fought Chara, he fought a very much 3-D Frisk. And false equivalency, killing someone with hax is not equatable to destroying an unknown amount of dimensions with it.

It is their creation, in general. Which you'll notice links to a page that links conceptual creation and uses conceptuals as it's posterboys.

They know about each others existence. Not what they are doing in their own reality which you'd have to prove.

"And the watcher nopes erasure."

"https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Watcher_(The_Sims)"

Oh would you look at that, it cant resist erasure and doesn't have conceptual manipulation

I dont need to prove that. Once that sim tries to gain knowledge, its game over.

He doesn't have concept creation in regards to the profile. Make a CRT. And if the concept gets negated, then the very idea is gone meaning the watcher wouldn't know about it since thats how type 3 conceptual manipulation works.

"No. They can prepare all that I said witout meeting her."

Prove it. How else would they have knowledge to prepare for her.

I literally just quoted your comment of "The Sim never once fought in-character. They were some version that fought, but not this one. And the clones just exist there, as type 3 acausuality works. " in my previous comment. So much for me being dumb.

risci how would they KNOW about the threat they are preparing for. They don't have alternate timeline awareness to allow them to access information on other characters, meaning that the one sim needs to go in the timeline to get that aforementioned knowledge. Thats a bad idea as precognition would allow her to foresee the event of that same sim killing her thus she'd conceptually erase it since its in range. And thus erasing its concept from all reality.

For them to prepare they have to know her. That one sim needs to be in that timeline, then get ready to prepare to kill her. News flash, he/she would be dead by then due to precognition.

I thought he fought a chara who was 4-D mb. saikou said her hax was 4-D though. When did I ever say it was? That doesn't even mitigate him getting conceptually destroyed.

Can he do it once the concept gets erased? Because if that happens then the watcher would have no knowledge about it as its concept is gone and it aint omniscient so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back