• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In that case, Valev's stamina is absurdly high. He has frequently been able to continue fighting even when deathly sick, with multiple limbs broken, and more.

I see it more as how long one can continue fighting without significant tire. Which is days of nonstop fighting, for Valev, if he conserves his mana.

How quick you are at changing what you said in earlier comments,so all of a sudden he now is going for the kill even though it says he doesnt take anything serious and such

You didnt gave anything,you claim time stop+ clones will be pulled off from the start immediately as they see each other

Yukon can last longer and has what he needs to put him down,can amp as well,heal himself,overall advantage over the battlefield,nullify whatever you throw at him

BlackDarkness679 said:
How quick you are at changing what you said in earlier comments,so all of a sudden he now is going for the kill even though it says he doesnt take anything serious and such
You didnt gave anything,you claim time stop+ clones will be pulled off from the start immediately as they see each other

Yukon can last longer and has what he needs to put him down,can amp as well,heal himself,overall advantage over the battlefield,nullify whatever you throw at him
If you can prove how not taking things seriously = unwilling to kill, then perhaps your first claim has value. But it doesn't. Deadpool doesn't take things seriously, but he kills people constantly.

Give what? He does that. Time Stop and Clones are his opening move IC against an unknown enemy?

Lasting longer... reaaally doesn't matter here, as said above. Valev's Amp + Reduction > Yukon's Amp, Valev also has null, and Valev's regen is better than Yukon's healing.

All and all? So far, no response has been provided to how Yukon deals with time stop, power null, and better amp. I believe I have covered every point on Yukon's abilities; correct me if I am wrong, and I'll cover them too. Seeing this, I believe without a doubt that Valev takes this.

Question, does Absorption only apply to the weapon, or the whole body? "The process of absorbing takes time so Time Stop will work" my hecking neck, Time Stop isn't some sort of special extension of time where everything is stopped, it stops time, damage is really only dealt when time resumes. If you looked at say an apple being eaten, you stop time and take a bite. When it resumes, the apple is suddenly bitten. So, the apple is half eaten at the moment when time stop happens (and in Yukon's case, will be absorbed); not during a time stop, since that time doesn't exist.

Valev's Time Stop is more like DIO's Time Stop. He is free to damage people within time stop.

DIO time stops, punches open your chest, when time resumes your chest was already blown up.

So, if Valev time stops and shanks Yukon, since Yukon can't absorb during time stop, he'll have been shanked as time stop ends.

"Time Stop isn't some sort of special extension of time where everything is stopped, it stops time" Yes. Which stops most of everything. Since unless the thing is immeasurable in speed or resists time stop, chances are it takes time.

After looking through all of the arguments and reading them thoroughly, I have to side with Valev for the reasons stated above.

Alright I thought enough about it. It all depends on what type of absorption we are talking about, if it's the Botamo kind and is just a bootleg invulnerability then he got this, but itf it's tied to the weapon only Valev FRA

Back