• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuna- Final Fantasy X likely 5-B to 5-A? Dressphere keys??

Status
Not open for further replies.
In FFX-2 Yuna was able to fight Vegnagun along with Rikku and Paine using their dresspheres. Here is a little info about it.

"Vegnagu (Òâ┤ÒéºÒé░ÒâèÒé¼Òâ│, Vegunaga?) is a colossal weapon in Final Fantasy X-2. It is a powerful and fearsome machina created by the city of Bevelle during the Machina War, 1000 years before Final Fantasy X. The weapon is massive and powerful enough to potentially destroy all of Spira. It can sense emotion, and thus knows whether an approaching person means to do it harm. Vegnagun was not put in use due to its inability to tell friend from foe; it was considered to be used against Si, but due to its flaws was never used."

This was not the case anymore

"Vegnagun situated at the heart of the Farplane the machina could absorb ungodly amounts of energy, the same energy that Shinra describes that if tapped into, would power countless cities of light. Vegnagun would thus be able to absorb enough power to become capable of omnicide."

"The Farplane is location in the world of Spira, in Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2. An underworld of sorts located miles below the surface, the Farplane is a gathering place for the dead."

Yuna, Rikku and Paine had to battle different parts of the body before being to its head.

There were several different endings to FFX-2 depending on how far you got into the game. One ending They defeat Vegnagun and Yuna reunites with Tidus. Another they defeat it and just become heroes. Another option would be if they did not defeat it Vegnagun would destroy the farplane and spira in one shot.

Well, I'm like halfway through ffx-2 and I actually stopped playing it in favour of another game, so it'll take me some time to finish the game and I really don't want it to be spoiled for me.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back