• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuno vs. Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail vs. Golden Dawn) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
After the successful conclusion to the Asta vs. Natsu match (which still needs to added to both profiles), now it's time for these characters' rivals to step up to the proverbial plate, and prove once and for all which of these two mages is the most powerful. But who will win, the owner of the Four-Leaf Clover grimoire, or the wielder of the Ice-Make magic technique? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Yuno from Black Clover, and in the red corner, we have Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail.

Yuno (Black Clover)-Manga Gallery
Gray
-The is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed outside help.

-This battle takes place just outside the Fairy Tail guild, giving Gray the home-court advantage.

-Gray is in his Post Second Origin Base form.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Yuno: 0

Gray: 7 (Hst master, 1997KD, AnonymousBlank, Iapitus The Impaler, Xtasyamphetamine, Kazuma kuwabara, Schnee One)

Inconclusive: 0

I don't see how Gray will hit Yuno if he's flying, and Yuno has more than enough power to make sure Gray doesn't get close to him.

Not going to vote right now but I'm definitely thinking Yuno

EDIT: Yuno's magic has enough power to shatter Gray's Ice, I don't think his Ice-Make is going to be able to hit Yuno

Currenlty gray have ap advantage, and his ice stand against flame, idk how yuno air is going to break him, and gray can just freeze his book?ƒñö

Yuno flying doesn't matter since Gray can just use his ice cannon/freeze lancer/arrows etc to snipe him, AP advantage means his ice tanks everything and the sheer versatility of maker magic lets him adapt to pretty much everything that is thrown at him. Voting Gray.

I don´t think we can add this battle when Yuno is Low 7-C while Gray is 7-C and has everything in his favor

Yuno is totally haxless

Actually, I think this was made when FT was still Low 7-C pre timeskip before Gray and a bunch of others got their feats calc'd.

Rip I guess.

And after searching what is their ap

Yuno is somehow scaled to be 2.39 Kilotons and this was perfomed by a captain level mage

Gray himself is 7.32 kilotons ,not enought to one shot but with sheer versatility, AP and probably experience can easily win

Maybe this is not a Stomp,I don´t know

I haven't watched too far into Black Clover yet but can't Yuno attack from different places? It should let him get a few hits in and put Gray on the backfoot with caution.

Still a decisve for Gray though.

Useless when his Durability is superior,his ice walls are superior and has been fighting since he was a kid like Natsu

And Yuno is scaled to that feat because Black clover lacks feats

Julius who is VASTLY superior to Asta share the same tier,that is saying for example that Luffy pre time-skip is in the same tier as Whitebeard,totally ilogical

That ... really sucks. With people saying BC is shit or that its awesome, I thought it might have some cool shit seeing as the opening is a giant demon blowing up city blocks for the lols.

AnonymousBlank said:
That ... really sucks. With people saying BC is shit or that its awesome, I thought it might have some cool shit seeing as the opening is a giant demon blowing up city blocks for the lols.
At least they are FTL...

looks at MHS+ FT

cries

Black Clover for me is a good manga,their fights entertain me more than Bleach´s fights

And I like their characters, Asta learns to be a bit tactical and think instead of entering without a plan when he talked with Fuegoleon so i don´t have to see another Naruto part 1 winning battles for no reason

Because people looooove comparing Asta with Naruto

I heard someone saying he was a mix of Deku and Naruto. I binged the first twice and kept up with the second for 8 years.

... I promptly beat my head against the wall 2 episodes in to BC. How dumb can one be?

Maybe so dumb to continue bleach after winning aizen and copy pasting Sensui arc (from yuyu hakusho) and call that "fullbringer arc"

Fullbring is a lot better than people give it credit for and gives Ichigo good character development. Don't watch YYH so I can't comment on that. Whats dumb is not letting Kubo take a break and then cutting his last arc short halfway through (he still had a 100-200+ chapters of material I think).

AnonymousBlank said:
Fullbring is a lot better than people give it credit for and gives Ichigo good character development. Don't watch YYH so I can't comment on that. Whats dumb is not letting Kubo take a break and then cutting his last arc short halfway through (he still had a 100-200+ chapters of material I think).
I watched both, Kugo Ginjo is literally Sensui

-Kugo was a substitute shinigami before Ichigo,Sensui was a spiritual detective before Yusuke

-Both arcs have people who use powers vastly different from the rest of the series,fullbring and humans in Yuyu hakusho awakening hax abilities for an anomaly

-Both are betrayed by the main organizations of the series

-Both seeks one person in particular to use their power,Kugo needs Ichigo and Sensui needs ... ME! (i am joking,he needs Kazuma Kuwabara)

Okay, guys. That's enough off-topic conversations. By the way, is this a stomp or no?

Back