• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Z Tenchi Muyo enters Saint Seiya Omega verse

Yes, dozens of Fukus (Each is Universe Level), could only generate four Light Hawk Wings, and Z can generate five, meaning he can likely destroy dozens of universes, unlike Saturn who can presumably only destroy two or three.

Speaking of speed, the Saint Seiya gods are much faster than Z (Who's only 1,080c), but I don't see that mattering when he can pretty much one-shot them.

Indeed. Z should be able to cover that with his durability and AoE. They're not hurting him, but he's definitely hurting them. Again, unless we throw the titans at him, which seems like a more fair fight.

Fuku holds enough power to fill a small universe and she can't even generate one Light Hawk Wing, Z can generate five, to where even a few dozen Fukus could only generate four Light Hawk Wings. It's based on logical statements.

Besides, if you want to go that route, I can say that the best feat in Saint Seiya is Hades rearranging the solar system with 200 years of prep (Though I myself believe this is as powerful as Saint Seiya characters get, I am ignoring my personal opinion to accurately debate).

That's in spanish, and again, I said I wouldn't let my personal opinion get in the way. To understand why I believe Saint Seiya characters are only Planet Level, look up "Saint Seiya: Facts vs. Hypes."

Hades is faster, but Z and his hax LHW will give him the win for all of these.

Enough with debating Saint Seiya's power, this will get absolutely nowhere, Z takes it either way.

Also, most of Saint Seiya's feats are just statements, and stopping all time in the universe =/= destroying it.

I think it's clear you have some bias against saint seiya.

Anyways the titans in episode G don't seem that much more powerful than Saturn.

Saint Seiya characters are not planet level though. Vector prime is very biased against Saint Seiya and the reason why not a lot of feats are shown is because the saints attacks are concentrated.

In the manga, the saints cross across galaxies.

Saint seiya feats 3
Plus Saturn said Koga's cosmo was like a universe.

By the way which multi-universal character do you think can beat Z?

Again, how much of Saint Seiya's power is based on statements? Even if their attacks are concentrated, they don't have actual feats unlike Dragon Ball Z.

All I see is a visual showing galaxies, not Hades actually creating it. Also, your original scan was in spanish.

This will go nowhere, let's allow others to consider a winner instead of us debating over power.

Azathoth you said the Titans from episode G can probably beat Z? How much more powerful are they than the other gods?

I am not a Saint Seiya expert, but from what I've heard, Cronus absolutely dwarfs guys like Hades in power, and Hyperion is on a similar level.

Probably, but I'm not good at placing 2-C characters off the top of my head.

Depends. Galactus without the UN? Hell no. Z destroys him.

Galactus with the UN? Hell yes. He erases Z from existence.

In response to awikiacontributor22, here's a few 2-C characters who could probably beat Z.

As long as they're on their home field, SHuman-Gorath or any of the Many-Angled Ones shouldn't have too much of a problem with him. Well, the no-name MAOs would likely struggle more than SHuman.

Eru lluvatar very likely could, as he's pretty powerful. He created the Valar by simply thinking about them, after all.

Jack Noir wrecks him, but that's not really fair considering his regular attacks are 2-C, but his strongest is 2-A.

Considering a large group of beings each containing the force of a small universe were only able to generate a total of 4, I believe that's probably an understatement.

Back