• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zack Fair Vs. Demitri Maximoff

This may sound bad, but could you suspend this thread for some day? This week I'm going to make a CRT to add abilities to all characters, and Demitri will receive something useful too and it would be a shame to involve him in a match without something he will likely get (I hope) shortly after.

This may sound bad, but could you suspend this thread for some day? This week I'm going to make a CRT to add abilities to all characters, and Demitri will receive something useful too and it would be a shame to involve him in a match without something he will likely get (I hope) shortly after.
Okay.

Apologies for the misunderstanding, dude... Zack doesn't scale to the Supernova. His profile needs a major overhaul, but he tops at High 5-A

I applied all the changes and additions to Demitri and the other characters, so feel free to use them for other threads whenever you want.

Back