• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zavin Xcelua vs Nyarlathotep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Lets do this. The Main Antagonist of Yuracion Absolon vs This cool looking guy. Battle of the Hax kings.

-Bloodlusted

-High 2-A Zavin only.

FIGHT!!!!

This is High 2-A Zavin, not High 1-A Zavin. Meaning no Nigh-Omnipotence.

Please fix his page in tier order. I don't know his verse well enough to fix it myself.

well to be nigh-omnipotent you usually have to be High 1-A but I fixed it so check it out.

Read Zavin's abilities.

1) Can copy any ability. So he can copy all of Nyarla's abilities.

2) Can Negate any ability. Can negate all of Nyarla's abilities making him defenseless.

3) Can create equally as poweerful Doppelgangers. So Nyarlo will have to fight multiple Zavin's.

4) Can make Nyarla not exist.

So then they can't hurt each other as Zavin can just copy his hax resistence. That's the whole point of Zavin, copying and canceling hax.

Man this is killing me...Why is every High so OP????????

First Xanix now Nyarla.....Maybe Phoenix vs Im-ka will go well.

Well, expect that since the authors creating 2-B tiers and above doesn't want their characters lose without a fight.

True, very true....Heck, I'm the guy who made characters with hax to counter hax and those immune to certain hax.

Yes, inconclusive from me too. The two combatants don't really have a way of putting an end to one another, and I have yet to finish Nya anyway (On my verse page, pages that are bold and itacilized are combat ready. If their in a picture format, if they have a black border color then they are ready.)

^I guess that's 3 for inconclusive. You wanna add these inconclusive matches or no?

Every power and ability of everyone evil in the verse weaker than him amplified to High 2-A status @Dragon

Also I need to work on backstory

What Xanix said is correct. Because we're still small and not really active still in comparison to VSBW (especially on Vs threads), 3 if not 4 at most is the minimum limit to add match results...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back