• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zebra (Toriko + Current) vs Rainbow Dash

note, this is not a fight, this is another race, I always wanted to find out how fast Zebra was compared to Dash, another note, this is Zebra using his Jet Voice technique to fly, so who wins this race?

Zebra using Jet Voice

Rainbow Dash Flying

With Jet Voice Zebra should be around Mach 30k, while Dash should be in the realm of Mach 3k at her best post Sonic Rainboom. Even with Rainbow Power she's like Mach 8k, hardly enough to keep up with Zebra here.

In a fight though she would BFR him with superior reactions and Rainbow Power.

As much as I love RD, I think Zebra would also beat her in a straight fight, Rainbow Power is usually at its best when all the Mane 6 together, if it's just one, I don't think its nearly as impressive, plus, Zebra has a very wide array of techniques that should give him the win, like Sound Bazooka and Sound Knuckle

Oh Zebra is far stronger no doubt about it, but he is far outclassed in reactions and attack speed (Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic) and RD with Rainbow Power can BFR him, though I will agree it is debatable if that can be done with only 1 of them. If it can, I think Rainbow wins, if it can't, Rainbow can put up some sort of fight but loses rather quickly all things considered. I do think Zebra would win a fight to the death, though, Rainbow could only win by hax and BFR.

Pikachu942 said:
Oh Zebra is far stronger no doubt about it, but he is far outclassed in reactions and attack speed (Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic) and RD with Rainbow Power can BFR him, though I will agree it is debatable if that can be done with only 1 of them. If it can, I think Rainbow wins, if it can't, Rainbow can put up some sort of fight but loses rather quickly all things considered. I do think Zebra would win a fight to the death, though, Rainbow could only win by hax and BFR.
the only thing RD is really known for is her Speed, she is easily one of the fastest beings in her own Universe, heck, she may very well be the fastest, plus, Dash is a gloater, and you know what Zebra's signature line is, Don't get Cocky lol

Pikachu942 said:
remember when Discord messed up the Mane 6? Twilight and the others couldn't have access to the Elements because the rest of the girls weren't in their right Element and weren't true to them, and only 5 out of the 6 Element bearers were present at the time, leaving the Elements pretty useless, I do think the Rainbow Power forms offer a boost of sorts, but we only seen their true power when all 6 are present, if its one of them, I don't see Rainbow getting the Hax that all of them would get if they fought together, I believe it does indeed offer a boost to Rainbow's attributes making her faster, stronger etc, kind of like Kaioken or SSJ, but no hax, RD is my fav MLP character, I believe Zebra would win in both a race and a fight

Pikachu942 said:
This is definitely true what you said lol.
yup lol, what would you think Rainbow Form's boost is? could it be as much as a 50x increase mirroring SSJ? a 10x increase like Oozaru? or maybe a 4x, or even 20x boost like the various Kaiokens? also, I think this scenario would be pretty funny, RD being herself, would fight and gloat, she would boast quite bit saying she's the fastest and how great she was and probably tell Zebra he was ugly, all the while Zebra would be getting beyond pissed seeing as how his biggest pet peeve is Cockiness, RD and Trixie would be 2 mares that radiate of Cockiness lol, Zebra would soon be bloodlusted and do anything to shut RD up

Rainbow Power has definitely now shown it's most powerful yet, but I don't think it's anywhere near Zebra's strength. I could see it as high as Country Level but that's nothing to Zebra's Planet Level power. The speed and hax is all Rainbow has going for her if they were to fight, in straight up power she gets easily outclassed.

Pikachu942 said:
Rainbow Power has definitely now shown it's most powerful yet, but I don't think it's anywhere near Zebra's strength. I could see it as high as Country Level but that's nothing to Zebra's Planet Level power. The speed and hax is all Rainbow has going for her if they were to fight, in straight up power she gets easily outclassed.
glad you have Zebra at Planet Level, Top Tier Toriko characters like the Disciples, 8 Kings, Don Slime etc should be Large/Multi-Planet Level given the sheer size of Toriko's size since some people even have it comparable to Saturn in size and Joa recently said each of the Disciples can destroy the world, Area 7 Continent alone can fit our earth, plus like 8 Moons with room to spare in its surface area, so I think destroying Area 7 Continent could very well be a Planet Level+ feat, Zebra was already Continent level back in the Four Beast Arc since he one shotted Mounturtle whom previously tanked a blast that would've turned the United States into rubble, and Current Heavenly Kings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zebra (Four Beast Arc), plus, Post Enbu Heavenly Kings were holding their own against a Transformed Bambina whom would be at least Large/Multi-Planet level and comparable to the Disciples, true that all 4 Kings attacked as a group, but I would like to think each of the Kings is at least 10 to 15% of Bambina's power, which should be around Planet Level+ anyway, and that was before Zebra ate Pair lol

Pikachu942 said:
how fast is Zebra now? he should be faster then Saiyan Arc Vegeta due to power scling from Bambina, Current Zebra is listed as at least Relativistic+, so Zebra at this point should be bordering on FTL, making him near Mach 881,000 speed right? How fast is Current Zebra now? or do you not know?

Back