• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldnt be too stompish, Zel has a higher ap with his 6-B scaling I think
Idk we’ll see that day 😹

I’ve unwatched the Yuno Asta Vs Mel Zel thread as i went on about everything imaginable Which was basically ignored i don’t have time anymore to argue against some NNT rewriting

You basically ignored the message you were responding to 😭 by saying He could use his wind magic said energy that gets nulled by NE

Idk we’ll see that day 😹

I’ve unwatched the Yuno Asta Vs Mel Zel thread as i went on about everything imaginable Which was basically ignored i don’t have time anymore to argue against some NNT rewriting

You basically ignored the message you were responding to 😭 by saying He could use his wind magic said energy that gets nulled by NE
i responded with a more detailed explanation of what I'm trying to get across to you, if you don't care anymore then it's fine.

i responded with a more detailed explanation of what I'm trying to get across to you, if you don't care anymore then it's fine.
Yeah ig it’s fine then anyway Arnold agreed to Yuno getting nulled

I’ll stop focusing on F&G threads hoping other NNT supporters will argue correctly

I’ve red your more detailed message by respect and…

Yuno’s accelerated dev isn’t close to be enough to casually null ON like Escanor did said Escanor is relative to DK Zel

Yuno has lower stats and can’t use magic due to NE

Arnold lied also Yuno would need to bypass God to use magic inside of ON and as repeated a hundred times he isn’t even able to bypass NE

ON attract and hits him multiple times with IR nullifying regen too miasma alone could kill litteraly

Asta can’t null darkness which is litteraly the demons body it ain’t magic and we discussed it in the thread he just tries to rewrite NNT he can’t null sword movements

DM2 Doubles the speed of ON which is already far higher than where their speed is equalised

Also Keep in mind Escanor will possibly get 6-A to High 6-A

Which is far higher than non rage amped Zel
Also Zel adapted to Mael and King’s attacks eventually blitzing and overpowering someone previously far beyond his reach by only using his rage power (He was also weakened at that moment)

Zel and Mel regen would be too much

The commandments too would be too much if they kick in

Asta can’t null physicals
Their precog won’t bypass ranged IR especially in the case where they are getting attracted to it all the time

Keep in mind it’s only ZEL I didn’t even talk about Mel rn
Mel have even more speed amps and could spam Hellblaze pretty much everywhere

Zeldris has lots of speed amps too What is the value for Ning ?
Ning is MHS+ (400 KM/s) and is 10x faster with his speed amps
Depending on if we wait for the upgrade Zel would get FTL to FTL+ rating so it would be a stomp
Going with the new accepted base BOS Mel calc we start over mach 3000 something and can upscale them through their multipliers
When these are applied we can just change the match to speed equal or use one of Ning's faster keys.
i was responding to the dude that said NNT characters comparable in terms of stamina or weaker can fight for hours i said years since Ban and Mel fought for years in purgatory
Ban has infinite stamina on his profile but Meliodas' has no mention of that...

For real, i guess i will just ignore every NNT match you all do with Ning from now on.
It’s just far higher but a H 6-C opponent can’t null it instantly
Null it via hax or AP? If it's hax based then then it means absolutely to nothing to it's durability, if it's AP related then ON has H6C dura and would be restricted.

Ning is MHS+ (400 KM/s) and is 10x faster with his speed amps
Mach 1175 to 11750

When these are applied we can just change the match to speed equal or use one of Ning's faster keys.
Ye

Ban has infinite stamina on his profile but Meliodas' has no mention of that...
Ban has inf stamina due to a statement
They can fight for years inside the purgatory

For real, i guess i will just ignore every NNT match you all do with Ning from now on.
Yeah or Just wait for the upgrades

Null it via hax or AP? If it's hax based then then it means absolutely to nothing to it's durability, if it's AP related then ON has H6C dura and would be restricted.
He null it because He is far stronger than it
ON is 6-C far higher not High 6-C

Last edited:
Okay so The One being unable has nothing to do with AP, why did you bring 200GTs up then?
Cause destroying it ain’t that easy especially since He Can spam it i don’t have time to check but i think someone sent me the info that’s why i used it

Don’t really have Time rn i’ll be back in a few hours

Cause destroying it ain’t that easy especially since He Can spam it i don’t have time to check but i think someone sent me the info that’s why i used it

Don’t really have Time rn i’ll be back in a few hours
Well, can't you just send Escanor vs Zeldris, the panels where they fight and Escanor can't deal with ON, that would help more.

Wtf? Okay so can i get the ******* durability feats ON has?

First it was "ON blocked attacks from Escanor" then it was "Escanor couldn't null it instantly" now it's back to "Escanor was just far stronger"

Man, if his power blocked any single attack from a H6C it will have H6C durability and will be restricted here, if it didn't then give me it's actual damn feats, wtf.

well ON is just Zel's darkness being spun around fast. But yeah if it's being scaled above 6c then should be restricted

Wtf? Okay so can i get the ******* durability feats ON has?

First it was "ON blocked attacks from Escanor" then it was "Escanor couldn't null it instantly" now it's back to "Escanor was just far stronger"

Man, if his power blocked any single attack from a H6C it will have H6C durability and will be restricted here, if it didn't then give me it's actual damn feats, wtf.
As i repeated and as the profile says it’s Just far higher We do not use a value
It’s durability is above Zel’s but to an unknown extent since He uses darkness to cover it

So its mostly unknown just how high it is? Yuno and Asta just get stronger over time and get through it

So its mostly unknown just how high it is? Yuno and Asta just get stronger over time and get through it
How are you still on this ?

Zel would get stronger the same way and amp passively with NE

Zel would kill way before they even adapt and they don’t have good regens

Zel would avoid everything in their kits by Using ON

If they try to flee the commandment will get them

Yuno is useless and can’t use magic at range due to NE and can’t use mana zone inside ON due to Both NE and GOD

The natural mana argument to justify Asta can null natural elements is mid

Asta can’t null physicals

Asta can’t protect Yuno From the powernull Using his ranged powernull since He would nullify Yuno too and if He lets space for him NE will fill said space

Zel uses darkness and Asta can’t null it

Asta and Yuno don’t have Resistance to death Manip and miasma effects iirc
Miasma is related to darkness it would poison them lowering their accuracy destroying their mind etc…

Do they even resist Heat well if that’s not the case Natural fire infused With darkness would burn their ass

Asta can’t throw their senses off since senses are irrelevant to them

Precog and IR won’t do shit against ON ranged IR

Even darkness has limited IR

Mel has his counters that can work on natural elements magic and even invisible homing attacks or non magical darkness as specified by his profile

Mel can use his darkness to strike them while ON is active too or can even use his clones can store their attacks and send them back create projectiles or a bed to sleep since Zel is enough

And Anti magic seems highly wanked after discussing with a few BC supporters

+ You act like ON wouldn’t quickly kill and they would have Time to overpower someone already stronger than them

If they cap at 6-C and can’t get higher through AD etc… Zel will do the exact same thing (Don’t Forget Rage Power either)

You can create a private chat between you and me if you want explanations

Last edited:
AP scaling:
  • Post-Revival Base Meliodas = 10.25 Teratons (Country level)
  • Vessel Tarmiel = 20.5 Teratons (Country level)
  • Post-Revival 2nd Mark = 41 Teratons (Country level)
  • Post-Revival Assault Mode = 82 Teratons (Country level+)
  • True Ludoshel = 164 Teratons (Large Country level)
  • Elizabeth = 328 Teratons (Large Country level)
  • Post-Purgatory 2nd Mark = 1.312 Petatons (Continent level)
  • Post-Purgatory Assault Mode/100% Deities = 2.624 Petatons (Continent level+)
  • Britannia DK = 7.8725 Petatons (Multi-Continent level)
Speed scaling chain (a part of it)

Meliodas = Mach 4415.5353339 (Massively Hypersonic+)

Demon Mel = Mach 8831.0706678 (Sub-Relativistic)

Unsealed Mel = > Mach 8831.0706678 (Sub-Relativistic)

Unsealed Demon 2nd Mark Mel = Mach 35324.2826712 (Sub-Relativistic+)

Vessel Tarmiel/Sariel = Mach 70648.5653424 (Relativistic)

Post-Revival Demon Mark/True Sariel and Tariel = Mach 141297.130685 (Relativistic)

Post-Revival Assault Mode/Ludoshel without Flash = Mach 282594.26137 (Relativistic)

Original Demon/True Ludoshel without Flash = Mach 565188.522739 (Relativistic+)

Zel Scale to Lightspeed Ludo in normal God state
Is FTL with ON
2x his FTL rating with DM2 ON
Far higher with rage power
And the current mach 4415 is accepted for beginning of series base Meli countering Gil’s lightning Zel would at least scale to him in base form (lowballing him heavily of course since it’s not in profiles for now)
And have his amps getting him to:
DM1=Mach 8831
ON=Far higher
DM2=At least mach 17 662 Far higher

Ning wouldn’t be able to keep up even with his amps and all of this isn’t even accounting for Rage amps etc…

He can null magic and natural elements and from the page i’ve been sent VE is assumed here therefore Ning gets nulled

Skill wise of course Zel stomps (jk)

But seriously the speed difference is too big even without the Lightspeed upgrade

Yeah no, i read the ******* chapter The One and Zeldris fought and Ominous Nebula blocked Divine Sword Escanor, so either it has H6C Dura or Escanor at that point wasn't H6C, you pick which one is right but ON clearly has durability feats and if they're H6C they it will be restricted.

Yeah no, i read the ******* chapter The One and Zeldris fought and Ominous Nebula blocked Divine Sword Escanor, so either it has H6C Dura or Escanor at that point wasn't H6C, you pick which one is right but ON clearly has durability feats and if they're H6C they it will be restricted.
It ain’t considered as H6C look at the profile it’s just far higher

+ The One completely pushed it back stopping ON

Rhitta’s durability just wasn’t enough to stop ON.
Without his weapon (So without the amp) he destroyed it also ON is just a succession of quick attacks that repell everything it being able to repell H 6-C dudes doesn’t mean it’s H 6-C it just hits quickly in a consecutive manner which is why it doesn’t scale to Escanor

Oh btw I’m sorry I forgot details about The One etc…

Said the One is Island lvl | far higher for breaking full power Zel’s ON

EOS Escanor is using his life as a huge power boost

that’s why ON could still repell attacks from him

Tho remember that we are currently up scaling them so both will be at least H6B in these forms and should be considered as H6B characters in a few days/weeks

I have the hax related CRT incoming with about around 500 abilities incoming verse wide for both NNT and 4kota

ON is 6-C | Far higher

Edit: sorry for the confusion the profiles are some of the worst out here with many forgotten things

ON can be higher it dont matter when JI Ning is also higher into 6c too. Both get high into 6c, seeing ji ning just overwhelm him with rainmaku

His speed also does not have any of the multipliers you brought up but we're still using it here...

Like, for real, nothing y'all say is consistent at all.
Which is why i asked y’all to wait for the upgrades… DM2 multiplier ain’t on the page yet is accepted since it comes FROM A DIRECT STATEMENT

DM1 is explicitely shown to blitz and one shot someone that took 100% of his own strength and speed and added Meliodas’s on top of it while being faster but weaker meaning the gap is actually > 2x in speed

ON can be higher it dont matter when JI Ning is also higher into 6c too. Both get high into 6c, seeing ji ning just overwhelm him with rainmaku
Going with the link He sent VE is used his chi gets nulled
And the « natural rain » is nulled too since God/NE null natural elements too
The speed difference is pretty big too even if We take the lowest possible Lowball ever this match is a STOMP in Zel’s favor We should close this wait the upgrades and create another one if y’all want to with a higher ning (from what i’ve heard Ning would stomp so it would be useless but y’all want blood so it’s okay 😹)

Which is why i asked y’all to wait for the upgrades… DM2 multiplier ain’t on the page yet is accepted since it comes FROM A DIRECT STATEMENT

DM1 is explicitely shown to blitz and one shot someone that took 100% of his own strength and speed and added Meliodas’s on top of it while being faster but weaker meaning the gap is actually > 2x in speed

The speed difference is pretty big too even if We take the lowest possible Lowball ever this match is a STOMP in Zel’s favor We should close this wait the upgrades and create another one if y’all want to with a higher ning (from what i’ve heard Ning would stomp so it would be useless but y’all want blood so it’s okay 😹)
its not even us 😭 Youtubeforking just keeps making nnt matches

its not even us 😭 Youtubeforking just keeps making nnt matches
Yeah you saw it like me he won’t stop

Going with the God/NE nullifying his shit or Zel just dodging it with his speed advantage I would say Zel wins here waiting for more arguments

From what i got, the only thing ON has for it's dura is a good scaling chain above the 25 value (not sure there is any one shot) while Ning has a really good scaling chain of his own that starts over a higher value.

Ning's energy is nothing like NNT's magic afaik so it wouldn't be nulled.

The natural rain being nulled is fair tho.

From what i got, the only thing ON has for it's dura is a good scaling chain above the 25 value (not sure there is any one shot) while Ning has a really good scaling chain of his own that starts over a higher value.
I can’t use the current one since it’s massively contradicted + depends on his state with rage power he can one shot/blitz people in his tier and his power and speed doubles with DM2

Ning's energy is nothing like NNT's magic afaik so it wouldn't be nulled.

The natural rain being nulled is fair tho.
Oh I got confused by your link then 😹 it’s okay tho

I think waiting a bit till the upgrade is a thing is a nice solution so you could use a far stronger Ning too

Back