• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno Intelligence Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Current Description: Childlike and innocent.

It should be higher, he is why(Source: 1 )

He came up with the Universal Tournament of Power as a test for mortals to see if the winning mortal would be virtuous enough to help other survivors. If not, then he would have erased all these mortals from these universes.

It should be Above Average, or Gifted.

Why does childlike and innocent feel like bad descriptors? Someone can have both those traits yet be more intellectually inclined than Einstein.

I think that "Unknown" would likely be better as an intelligence rating, due to lack of information.

That's not Above Average at all, that is common sense that all people have, unless they just don't care about the life of million of other people from other universes (which doesn't make the person stupid, just uninterested or evil, depending on the scenario and on the type of personality; then sure there are tons of people who don't care about the others's life/happiness and that are stupid, but that's not my point).

There is no doubt that he is innocent. He has been called innocent by Whis and Beerus and it has been said that his innocence is dangerous.

He acts childishly, but his intelligence is not childlike if we go by this. It's just average. It's definitely not above average or gifted. You don't need that kind of intelligence to plan only this little.

I wouldn'call him innocent, childish yes, but far from innocent, he is pretty aware of what is happening under his watch (blame shonen for this). But yeah, he is not much intelligent, average is good.

I wouldn't say he is aware of what's going on under his watch. Zamasu killed all the gods and he didn't know anything. Though you can say it was Future Zeno. Anyway, it's GP who keeps him aware of stuff.

Intelligence should be change to average at the very least.

I suppose that average might work.

Does anybody experienced want to make the edit?

PaChi2, but based on this definition, it sounds below average: Characters of below average intellects and unremarkable skills -Child like and innocent. Most importantly, Zen'ō has demonstrated an average intelligence for his reasonings above.

Nedge1000 said:
PaChi2, but based on this definition, it sounds below average: Characters of below average intellects and unremarkable skills -Child like and innocent. Most importantly, Zen'ō has demonstrated an average intelligence for his reasonings above.
Do you think Zeno behaves like an average person? Yes/no?

You can change his Intelligence into "average" and add to his weaknesses "childish and innocent", tho.

Zen'o could have average intelligence, but that do not stop him from being childish like my sister.

Zeno behaves childishly and is innocent but he still has average intelligence considering he can think that much.

I agree with Pachi in that you can change his Intelligence into "average" and add to his weaknesses "childish and innocent".

Since there is an agreement reach, can someone apply the update as I would love to myself but I cannot?

If one of our staff members here is willing to carry out the change, I can unlock the page.

There's that; I could apply it though if you want, Antvasima.

I would prefer if, for example, AKM sama handles it.

Thank you. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Thanks. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back