• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'ō Vs. The Player (Minecraft)

The Player for seemingly higher AP and better Hax.

Note: I don't know anything about The Player then what's on his profile, so I might be horribly wrong.

Isn't Zeno like 24x baseline? Anyway Zeno starts with Erase, don't see the Player coming back from being erased from Existence.

Well, unless I'm mistaken, we have no idea what The Player starts with in character (due to how vague he is, he is mentioned in a poem, but that's it), so, he could very well start with Reality Warping or Space-Time Manipulation, which Zen'o has no defence against.

That's the issue. The Player has no personality whatsoever and we can't automatically assume he'd start with his hax. Meanwhile with Zeno we know he can and will start with his hax. The probability of Zeno starting with his hax is much higher than the probability of the Player using his hax.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Isn't Zeno like 24x baseline?
The Player's tier is "2-C, possibly 2-B", so I'm more inclined to believe that The Player is a higher level of 2-C, then Zen'o.

The Player is at the very least 3X, but the actual number is unknown, it can very well be more than 1000. Basically, he's on an unknown end of 2-C.

What is the player? Steve? The world that is created? if it is one of those, Zeno wins, it could erase the 3 worlds of Minecraft and problem resolved, or it could erase Steve, and since the deletion of Zeno is not to kill but to erase existential could not revive. and even one incorporeal being can be erased by Zeno as it happened to Infinite Zamasu.

Back