• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zephyr tries a crack matchup: Misogi Kumagawa vs Marble Alien

IDK why I thought this was a good idea. Can Misogi, without any prior knowledge, defeat something this large? Speed is unequalized.

Giant ****** thing:

Hakai:

Inconclusive:

Simple

Misogi gets hit and Dies

Misogi not only uses All Fiction to Revive, but also uses Erasure on whatever hit him

Suddenly whatever was hitting him, is not hitting him anymore

You don't need to comprehend something that has no resistance to being erased if you can retroactively erase cause and effect.

ZephyrosOmega said:
how can he use all fiction on something with which he cannot comprehend, you fool
The Marble Alien is not some kind of Eldritch Abomination It still has a humanoid format and everything else. If it was impossible to comprehend it would have madness manipulation amongst his powers.

I think he meant that the alien is so ridiculously big that Kuma can't really realize what it is. It'll just destroy the whole universe along wiith him. And Misogi never really showed the range to erase something so big.

InfiniteSped said:
I think he meant that the alien is so ridiculously big that Kuma can't really realize what it is. It'll just destroy the whole universe along wiith him. And Misogi never really showed the range to erase something so big.
As Schnee said above, you don't need to comprehend something that has no resistance to being erased if you can retroactively erase cause and effect.

Oh, and Misogi's range is universal+. More than enough to hit him.

He still needs to know what he's erasing in the first place. His range is just universal, no plus, and the profile even says he might need line of sight. Against a being he can't see, react to, or comprehend, I don't see what he can do.

InfiniteSped said:
He still needs to know what he's erasing in the first place. His range is just universal, no plus, and the profile even says he might need line of sight. Against a being he can't see, react to, or comprehend, I don't see what he can do.
He can revive as much as he wants and as long as he needs. He is not stupid and is quite a good fighter, and he has seen plenty of weird things himself in the Medaka Box universe. He just needs enough time to discover WHAT is going on in the first place. (And the line of sight part is ambiguous, and as far as the show goes it he doesn't find himself in which he is a situation where the line of sight comes in)

Also,i'm pretty sure the "is so big you can't even use your hax against it or comprehend" part is bullshit. Going by that logic Dr Manhatan shouldn't be able to see or comprehend Godhead Darkseid and would get an incon in his fight as show in the wiki.

How will he go from "I'm suddenly dying all the time for no particular reason" to "There's an alien bigger than the universe nuking me"? Unless Ajimu appears and tells him what's happening, he has no way to know what's even happening.

Misogi simply cannot see a being who completely dwarfs the universe, simple as that. He doesn't have the range to even reach the guy, and has no feats of erasing something so big. At best, he can keep erasing his death and get an incon, and that's if he can erase an action that destroyed the entire universe. A big if.

InfiniteSped said:
How will he go from "I'm suddenly dying all the time for no particular reason" to "There's an alien bigger than the universe nuking me"? Unless Ajimu appears and tells him what's happening, he has no way to know what's even happening.
Misogi simply cannot see a being who completely dwarfs the universe, simple as that. He doesn't have the range to even reach the guy, and has no feats of erasing something so big. At best, he can keep erasing his death and get an incon, and that's if he can erase an action that destroyed the entire universe. A big if.
Because after about 100 deaths or so you will probably think something amongst the lines of "Hey, my opponent is not invisible, i can't see him, and i'm dying out of nowhere. It can't be some kind incorporeal monster because i would have know otherwise, so it's either some higher dimensional monster or something that's so big i can't see it". Even if he doesn't, he has as much time as he needs to plan and find out what the heck is going on, since the alien can't put him down forever.

Also, why did you ignore my argument where i explained why the ""is so big you can't even use your hax against it or comprehend" part is bullshit? And why couldn't he erase the action? It's not like the alien acts on a higher dimensional scale than him, as long as it's on the same plane of existence he can erase it, plain and simple.

And as i mentioned before, Misogi deals with weird powers and hax on a daily basis. Yes, he won't go from "Why am i dying out of nowhere" to "Hey, there's a giant alien out of the universe that's killing me!", but as i said before, with all the time he needs it's less of a question on whether he can figure it out or not, and more of when.

He can't see through invisibility (afaik), and can't see ghosts. It could be those, or a sniper, or a speedster, or a telepath, or an illusionist, or Ajimu ******* with him, or Medaka ******* with him, or a time manipulator, or a death manipulator, or a style user, or some random Minus, or . . .

It goes on and on, man. And it doesn't really matter, since he can't hit the thing, it'd be way too far away, and he simply hasn't been shown to affect something so big, or a being he knows 0 about and is not even aware it exists. I ignored the DC comparison because it's pretty irrelevant here.

InfiniteSped said:
He can't see through invisibility (afaik), and can't see ghosts. It could be those, or a sniper, or a speedster, or a telepath, or an illusionist, or Ajimu ******* with him, or Medaka ******* with him, or a time manipulator, or a death manipulator, or a style user, or some random Minus, or . . .
It goes on and on, man. And it doesn't really matter, since he can't hit the thing, it'd be way too far away, and he simply hasn't been shown to affect something so big, or a being he knows 0 about and is not even aware it exists. I ignored the DC comparison because it's pretty irrelevant here.
How is it irrelevant? It shows that is VS battles size doesn't really matter when it comes to hax and range.

Back