• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zephyrmon vs Sky Deer

Alright,another Zephyrmon match i created,hopefully after that match anyone will be interested with her,alsothis time she must fight an freacking Deer here!!

-Speed equalized

-Zephyrmon is used

-Both in character

-Place located in the hindia ocean

-Win via death!!!

Shutumon ex valentine collectors card
Deer king of the eight kings by knight133-d96peat

• Zephyrmon : 0
  • Deer : 7 (Rein,Jim,Pachi,Dragon,Xanxus,Red,JSW)

Deer's first move is Back Channel, a powerful Time manipulation. Which one is faster, BFR or Time Manipulation?

Now that interesting,which is faster? hmmm......i say the BFR thing but i dunno,i'm forgot how fast his time manip but as i know it just accelerate,not stopping IMO

It also slows down, and I mean to the point that if you push it a bit stronger, it reaches time stop kind of strong time slow.

Hundreds millon years........

Damn....i know i should use Moon instead XD,hopefuly this not too stomp here......

Pretty sure Sky deer just need a thought to use black channel and she/he will start with back channel if she/he wants its opponent dead, heck there are 100+ of monsters live in its back ready to sacrifice their lives just to prevent Sky deer to not angry and nuke everything else with back channel.

I'm pretty sure Sky Deer will BFR first. Zephyrmon is only gonna BFR to the Dark Area once she sees that her normal attacks will not help.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I'm pretty sure Sky Deer will BFR first. Zephyrmon is only gonna BFR to the Dark Area once she sees that her normal attacks will not help.
Its not BFR, its super duper high speed aging.

I mean, if Zephyrmon doesnt age, its not really fair to have her null Sky deer's only hax. Its like putting Zeno against someone with resistance to EE.

What PaChi is saying that Digimon Don't age. Unless you are the artificial Digimon used in the Tamogatchi sim games, you do not age. At least how humans and other living being see age. For Digimon Evolution is aging. So De aging her back to say Kazemon may work. If the Deer can do that.

Zephyrmon will spend hundreds of millions of years inside a back channel each second. That's how fast time is sped up in there.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Isn't time slow part of BC too? That's why Acacia can time freeze, right?
Sky deer doesnt use the BC that way. Its OoC for him to do it.

Digimon literally have meat plants. You heard me right, they have plants that grow massive pieces of meat....

It's not exactly meat, it's just a way for humans to understand the Digital World with something that exists in the Human World (Things like food, dirt, locals or the Digimon themselves are not the real shape of them, it's just how we humans interpret that).

It can, Digimon need to "feed" data. Over time, some of the Digimon data corrupts itself and the Digimon needs to get rid of it. (These corrupted data are intercepted by Humans as Digimon feces.) After that it needs to absorb more data to restore its composition, if there is no data replacement, it loses more and more data to corruption and dies. It's not exactly starving, but it would be a good way to handle it by Human standards (In fact Vamdemon in Digimon World was dying because he forgot to eat)

Unless the process takes longer than hundreds of million of years, she dies to the back channel, then.

Back