• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeus (Myth) VS Superman (DC)

Asuming this is Greek and not not Orphic, yeah, there is a conversation.

Superman is 4B compared to Zeus' likely 4B. Giving him the edge in both AP and durability, likely by magnitides.

Zeus can turn in to light, while Superman can become intangible and has used it in combat.

Zues has lightening, while Superman has Heat vision that works on a subatomic scale and Absolute zero freeze breath.

Superman is also has resistance to many hax that may be used against him.

As far as I can tell, Zeus has two edges, first being experience due to age and Fate manipulation. The former doesn't count for much when Superman has outmanuvered and out fought people as old as time in his own verse, and the later I don't see coming in that handy without prep, at the very least not in a random encounter. Zeus might be able to curse superman, but I am unsure of the extent that will work in a random encounter.

Voting Superman mid difficulty.

"Superman is 4B compared to Zeus' likely 4B. Giving him the edge in both AP and durability, likely by magnitides."

Thats not how that works. A "possibly" 4-B can stomp a 4-B, it all depends on the feat that puts them at 4-B. The likely and possibly only serve to represent how valid the scaling is.

Back