• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeus vs an Anime Shrine Girl

I just read through Reimu's range, Fantasy Nature (The intangibility that was claimed to be 2-B) is only listed as higher than her Danmaku range which is only tens of meters. She also has 2-C range with her Spatial Manip, so I'm starting to doubt that Fantasy Nature is 2-B as claimed.

And apparently how she activates it is by "floating above reality," whatever that means lol

Considering Zeus can reach across dimensions my guess is that he should probably be totally fine hitting her while using Fantasy Nature, unless I'm understanding something wrong

Last edited:
Oh shit I forgot this
I just read through Reimu's range, Fantasy Nature (The intangibility that was claimed to be 2-B) is only listed as higher than her Danmaku range which is only tens of meters. She also has 2-C range with her Spatial Manip, so I'm starting to doubt that Fantasy Nature is 2-B as claimed.

And apparently how she activates it is by "floating above reality," whatever that means lol

Considering Zeus can reach across dimensions my guess is that he should probably be totally fine hitting her while using Fantasy Nature, unless I'm understanding something wrong
Well that would be changed soon (I think), but still, it doesn't invalidates that the ability itself it's directly stated to be she flying above all of reality, being untouchable by any means. That, obviously, includes the Otherworlds that are part of reality, from which at least there are countless that keeps expanding due to how the verse follows quantum mechanics and so on.

Also the action of "float" is something passive, as she doesn't really needs to activate or use a movement to trigger it. It's just she going with the flow, becoming untouchable.

Oh shit I forgot this

Well that would be changed soon (I think), but still, it doesn't invalidates that the ability itself it's directly stated to be she flying above all of reality, being untouchable by any means. That, obviously, includes the Otherworlds that are part of reality, from which at least there are countless that keeps expanding due to how the verse follows quantum mechanics and so on.

Also the action of "float" is something passive, as she doesn't really needs to activate or use a movement to trigger it. It's just she going with the flow, becoming untouchable.
Thanks for clarifying. Seems like a pretty potent advantage. Would Zeus's potential wincons still be enough for it to not be a stomp?

I don't want to put my hands on the fire, but from what I see in the profile, I don't think he could be capable of bypassing her passive abilities and/or harming her when she starts floating.

What's his wincon anyway?
nothing viable
Mainly power null in base and I think Madness hax with his Sirens. They said something about sealing earlier too, but idk how viable or likely it is.
If he dies he becomes Fear Zeus, which gives him enough AP to one shot and he gets fear hax.

Edit: It might not be one-shot AP

Last edited:
nothing viable
Mainly power null in base and I think Madness hax with his Sirens. They said something about sealing earlier too, but idk how viable or likely it is.
If he dies he becomes Fear Zeus, which gives him enough AP to one shot and he gets fear hax.
Well those won't touch her while she's on Fantasy Nature, and she can oneshot him using conceptual hax while on it.

Back