• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zilla Jr vs My Little Pony

It's Zilla Jr vs all the characters of MLP, starting from the weakest and progressing up to the strongest.

Scaled.

In-character for everyone.

Fight to a KO.

Zilla would defeat any of those below the Alicorns (so Spike, Mane 6 besides Alicorn Twilight, Sunset Shimmer and most others like that). He might lose to Rainbow Dash, Adult Spike, Angry Fluttershy & Pinkie Pie though due to the speed advantage. From the Alicorns and above Zilla gets stomped.

I can't believe this is the first Vs thread I see for Zilla Jr. since soon after I joined this site.

Anyway, I know nothing about MLP, so I can't really contribute much to this gauntlet, but I recently made some calcs that may or may not be relevant in case anyone's interested in seeing them.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ZillaJrKaijuKing/Zilla_Jr._tanks_a_falling_cliff

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ZillaJrKaijuKing/Zilla_Jr._dodges_a_point-blank_missile

I also made one for the temperature of his atomic breath that I'm unsure about, but feel free to check it. I could really use some more input on it and I never got any responses from anyone in the calc team.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ng/Temperature_of_Zilla_Jr.'s_Atomic_Breath_2

Pikachu942 said:
Zilla would defeat any of those below the Alicorns (so Spike, Mane 6 besides Alicorn Twilight, Sunset Shimmer and most others like that). He might lose to Rainbow Dash, Adult Spike, Angry Fluttershy & Pinkie Pie though due to the speed advantage. From the Alicorns and above Zilla gets stomped.
How can Zilla Jr lose agaisnt Adult Spike?? Zilla Jr is mostly Mountain level Durability which is above the City lvel from Alicorns.. I still have doubts why Alicorns City level?.... those Alicorn lasser not even Kill a giant Tremor not even between Candance and Twilight...

HYPERGODZILLA said:
How can Zilla Jr lose agaisnt Adult Spike?? Zilla Jr is mostly Mountain level Durability which is above the City lvel from Alicorns.. I still have doubts why Alicorns City level?.... those Alicorn lasser not even Kill a giant Tremor not even between Candance and Twilight...

I'm currently in the middle of a calculatio that may put Jr. solidly at Island Level. If you're referring to the volcanic eruption feat from the episode "Hive" when you say Mountain Level, I recently found evidence that may put the eruption at double-digit Gigatons of TNT. I may have to fix something with the pixel-scaling, though.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
I'm currently in the middle of a calculatio that may put Jr. solidly at Island Level. If you're referring to the volcanic eruption feat from the episode "Hive" when you say Mountain Level, I recently found evidence that may put the eruption at double-digit Gigatons of TNT. I may have to fix something with the pixel-scaling, though.
Nice job! I will take a look on it!

but believe me you don't need to be a MLP-Fan to know that Adult Spike is like nothing in comparison to any Godzilla even less to Zilla Jr.

See is only a giant Dragon ( who is 20 meters tall at best) with no special abilities

I mean look for yourself

[[1]]

so is not funny compare that pity Dragon with Zilla Jr.

and here are the Alicorns one of the Top Tiers in that verse not able to kill a giant Tremor with their horn lasers

[[2]]

So yes Zilla Jr can take mostly if not the whole verse with ease.

Zilla Jr.'s page says Town to Small City Level and Subsonic. Until he gets upgraded Alicorns definitely beat him and I can certainly see Pinkie Pie defeating him with speed and hax. Either way no matter what there is no way he beats Discord, MLP wins.

Pikachu942 said:
Zilla Jr.'s page says Town to Small City Level and Subsonic. Until he gets upgraded Alicorns definitely beat him and I can certainly see Pinkie Pie defeating him with speed and hax. Either way no matter what there is no way he beats Discord, MLP wins.
This is why I don't like the tiering system. Too much reliance on tiers and not enough on analysis. I mean no offense to you, but this is a trend I see a lot on vs sites. His reaction speed should be supersonic+ for dodging supersonic+ missiles and his lifting strength should be M+ for lifting 700,000+ metric tons.

In fact, the calculations I made regarding those last two stats were already accepted by the mods, and the mods even accepted solid City Level as a low-end for his tier. I don't know why his article hasn't been updated yet.

I'd like to see examples of this MLP hax. I saw this mentioned in the Godzilla vs. MLP thread and I'm wondering how MLP of all things can beat the Godzillaverse.

BTW, I just finished editing the Island Level calc I posted a comment ago in case anyone would like to check it.

Are there any clips of Discord actually using this hax in combat? Reality warping is one thing, but how effectively he uses it in combat is another matter entirely.

I didn't really see any destructive capacity Zilla Jr. hasn't already seen in the Tirek clip.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
Are there any clips of Discord actually using this hax in combat? Reality warping is one thing, but how effectively he uses it in combat is another matter entirely.
I didn't really see any destructive capacity Zilla Jr. hasn't already seen in the Tirek clip.
Discord used his reality warping to take away the flight and magic of the Mane 6 in the season 2 premiere. He also manipulated their emotions to essentially turn them into their opposites, and in the episode Make New Friends But Keep Discord, he showed he has the power to send others to other dimensions.

At his regular size, Zilla could possibly match Tirek to some extent, but in this battle, the combatants are scaled, meaning Zilla would have to face Tirek's magical power at a size comparable to Tirek. In which case Zilla would not be able to take Tirek's beams so well.

Zilla Jr. has produced atomic breath blasts capable of engulfing monsters his own size (the Crackler in "What Dreams May Come," the Black Widow in "Web Site," and Ts-Eh-Go in "Where is Thy Sting"). Coincidentally, all those episodes' names start with the letter "W." During one of its strongest feats (in "Wedding Bells Blew," yet another episode that begins with the letter "W"), his atomic breath created a super storm during a beam clash, which means it released multi-megaton levels of energy as a mere side-effect.

In terms of physical strength, he tanked and then lifted off of himself 700,000+ metric tons of rock. He also casually shattered a chunk of an underwater mountain larger than himself by smashing through it head-first near the end of the episode "Leviathan" (similar to what Tirek did in the link above).

He also has a burrowing ability that he can use for surprise attacks.

Discord could pose a problem with battlefield removal, unless he gets a faceful of atomic breath first.

Kiryu2012 said:
Discord used his reality warping to take away the flight and magic of the Mane 6 in the season 2 premiere. He also manipulated their emotions to essentially turn them into their opposites, and in the episode Make New Friends But Keep Discord, he showed he has the power to send others to other dimensions.

At his regular size, Zilla could possibly match Tirek to some extent, but in this battle, the combatants are scaled, meaning Zilla would have to face Tirek's magical power at a size comparable to Tirek. In which case Zilla would not be able to take Tirek's beams so well.
Discord could be the only problem in this verse but he isn't invincible Maybe Discord can warp etc but still vulnerable to the weakest Tirek's form laser. A direct hit From Zilla Jr Atomic Breath would be a sure death for Discord.

here is the proof. Skip to 0:30

[[1]]

Discord is intangible and cannot be physically harmed, Zilla Jr. has no way of damaging him + Discord is way faster. Starlight would also beat him with superior speed and time hax.

He's known as the "Spirit of Disorder and Chaos", plus is able to take any form he can, including a strange astral projection type thing, which was intangible, during his time manipulation feat. He also can't be physically harmed in any way either, he shrugged off decapitation like it was nothing and put his head back on for example.

Seeing as there was a bump, Zilla just got a boost to "at least 6-C, possibly higher" as well as a major lifting strength boost to 5 million+ metric tons. He's much stronger than any character in the verse now barring Discord's reality warping. If he can't get past Discord's borderline invincibility, the match would likely be inconclusive.

Back