• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zius Even Horizon Multipliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise. There was another thread I just read where he helped out. I will correct it.

There is far more reasons as to why this is legit.

@Second22

Pull up the chapter where Perwinkle Dog fought Broken Spear and Black Hen please, do the same for Zius vs Broken Spear. I dont remember when they happend and I dont have the energy to search for them.

Zius completly fodderized Broken Spear when he used his 4 year Event Horizon amp. Said Broken Spear fodderized Perwinkle Dog, who could fight Black Hen for a extended period of time. And said Black Hen fought and survived an all out battle against the Crimson Hippo.

The Zius vs Broken Spear fight was extremly onesided, it was clearly stated that Zius had to hold back to not accidently kill Broken Spear because the power difference was that big.

There is more stuff, like Black Hen being extremly furious with Zius after she learned that he used up his amp because she wanted to fight against him at his strongest herself

I respond in blog 82-87.
No, I meant the fight around chapter 40 or somethin? Where Broken Spear fought Fio for the first time. And later when Fio had to stop Waron from going off on her own. I just need the chapter number for proof. But this is information you should add to the OP in general. It makes it less ambigious

Regardless, Zius with his 4 year amp is basically the strongest Character physically that we know of. I argue he should get a "at least small town level, likely higher rating"

Last edited:
Waron is Black Hen. But I'll call her Waron because I'm more used to this.

Broken Spear fought Perwinkle Dog for the first time is The Ember Knight Chapter 36. Perwinkle Dog loses the pie against the Broken Spear. But Broken Spear still doesn't take it seriously. His true power was released when fighting Zius [The Ember Knight Ch 61]. Broken Spear with Annihilate Dragon > Broken Spear > Perwinkle Dog

Perwinkle Dog and Racoon are The Physically The Strongest. [The Ember Knight Ch 44] To these Contexts there is no reality. Because there are Zius and White Elephant that are much stronger. Nagyunn just pointed out that Perwinkle Dog's strength is very strong.

Perwinkle Dog fought Waron in [The Ember Knight ch 57, 59]. Since Perwinkle Dog is more dominant in strength than Waron, and if we look at it in battle, Perwinkle Dog appears to be superior to Waron in strength, but Waron uses tricks or techniques in combat. Fight smart, try to make Perwinkle Dog lose his weapon. So Perwinkle Dog >= Waron in strength. But overall, Waron is better than Perwinkle Dog. But I'm not sure about the strength, since Waron doesn't seem as serious as when she fought Hippo. However, both of them can be scaled together.

In chapters 82-87. Waron must work with Perwinkle Dog to defeat the Broken Spear. Plus, at that time, the Broken spear hadn't recovered yet, and the arm had been broken, which would make it difficult for the two knights to fight if Perwinkle Dog hadn't sacrificed himself for injury. I don't think either of them can fight Broken Spear. So Broken Spear during critical injury >= Perwinkle Dog and Waron

Waron already received a Scale Small Town level from Hippo. So Waron = Hippo [Gilgamesh Ch. 102, 103, 105, 106 and 107]

Zius Even Horizon >> Broken with Annihilate Dragon. As First Witch said Zius is far superior to Broken Spear. Zius can unleash his power in 5 minutes. For 4 minutes and 30 seconds, Zius must harness his powers to avoid killing the Broken Spear, but by the last 30 seconds Zius really wants to kill him. because he is dangerous Failing to succeed, Broken Spear was badly wounded and his arm was severed. That was only the energy in last 30 seconds, and he still had the energy left to escape. [The Ember Knight Ch 63]

Waron wanted to fight Zius in his strongest form. One might wonder why Waron might be able to fight Zius in his strongest form. Zius has a huge weakness that he cannot kill anyone because of his Geas, Yeah Zius is physically very strong Waron can't be matched at all, but according to Calc it is. It's the release of all power at once. He couldn't do that when fighting Waron, she would die. He had to manipulate his powers to fight her in 5 minutes, this was reason enough.

Zius Even Horizon >> Broken with Annihilate Dragon > Broken Spear Normal form > Broken Spear during critical injury > Perwinkle Dog = Waron = Hippo low 7-C

Last edited:
Perfect. Far better. Small nitpick, Waron is weaker than Hinsher. Waron can still face tank an all out attack of Hinsher, but she is objectivly weaker.

Perfect. Far better. Small nitpick, Waron is weaker than Hinsher. Waron can still face tank an all out attack of Hinsher, but she is objectivly weaker.
Yes she is weaker But she can mortally injure Hippo. Waron almost beats her with Uitimate Move, but only in the end Hippo manages to get up and counter Waron back.

So have you reached any agreements/conclusions here, and if so, what?

As you said wait another few days. If no one argues, it can be use since there is 1 staff member who agrees now.

Okay. That is probably fine then, as long as there are no serious informed objections here.

Okay. That is probably fine. Tell us here when you are done and I should close this thread please.

No problem, and yes, thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back