• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As Zoe is about to undergo CRT's for abilities that would allow her to resist ALL of Yuuki's passives but doesn't have it yet this should probs be closed till the CRT.

Yeah i was gonna suggest just putting her and yuuki in 5th place and sharing it until those crts are done before making a match lol

Well better to put this on hold and I doubt she resist all of Yuuki's passive since he's basically 2-B Rimuru (composite character of the verse) without the AP and Reactive Evolution. There's might be some abilities or passives that I forgot from other characters

This is a stomp thread lol, Zoe does have type 2 conceptual manipulation.

even Rimuru will be effortlessly killed by Zoe

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Mind, soul, death, madness, radiation, fate, stats reduction, and some more I forgot.
How does Yuuki survive from reality warping passive of Zoe? that passive works on 5D plane of existence.

Back