• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zoom vs. Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

Both speedsters are insanely OP in terms of speed.

R1: Race - Base Sonic

R2: Race - Super Sonic

R3: Fight to KO - Base Sonic

R4: Fight to KO - Super Sonic

Zoom
Archie s sonic the hedgehog 252 cover by anubithefrog-d6gevuz

Sonic is arguably the fastest fictional character in terms of quanitifable speed.

Zoom has infinite speed and exists outside the concept of it.

I think overall Zoom would win the race fairly easily. As for the fights, even though Zoom is far faster, I don't think he has the strength to ever really hurt Sonic, even in base.

In the end, I'd say Zoom wins both races, but Sonic wins both fights.

Sonic never really had the title. Logically what he did would be a rather high end MFTL+. However we only have the timeframe of his feat, not the distance (AKA how large the multiverse is.) Hence we can't put an actual number on his speed.

And though he doesn't have a number on his speed, through scaling the fastest finite character on this site should be Superboy-Prime. And possibly fastest MFTL+ is Bart Allen with all the speedforce, since he beat SBP to the main universe I heard.

I was mainly saying that as a way of saying "Though Sonic is extremely fast, he is still quantifiable, which means he is slower than Zoom."

Pikachu942 said:
Sonic is arguably the fastest fictional character in terms of quanitifable speed.
Zoom has infinite speed and exists outside the concept of it.

I think overall Zoom would win the race fairly easily. As for the fights, even though Zoom is far faster, I don't think he has the strength to ever really hurt Sonic, even in base.

In the end, I'd say Zoom wins both races, but Sonic wins both fights.
agree with this one..though imo the fight part is a bit on sonic's favour

Back