• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the straw hats end up stoping on island to resuply and buy some equipment and of course Zoro gets lost in his way out to the ship after buying some food and ends up in abandoned wharf in the other side of the island.

Zoro:come on where did i got lost this time?and where all this mist came from?the day was normal 5 mintues ago.

suddenly he feels a presence behind him and the moment he turned his back to see what it is a mysterious figure swings at him with a large sword aiming for his neck fortunately he was able to parry the attack in time with his swords, the figure then jumps away 15 meters to keep his distance.

Zoro:who the hell are you?!?whats your business asshole?

a little bit of the mist comes off reveling a ninja with bandages wrapping around his face lifting a oversized sword with one hand.

Zabuza:Roronoa Zoro.*shows Zoro's wanted poster with his other hand and then throws it away* a bounty of 120,000,000 berries and you still walking around normally without caution,how did you even lived this long?anyway,if you could not tell by this point i'm here to kill you.

Zoro:**** you,if you are here to kill me then i'm not going down without a fight.

Zabuza:don't worry this is gonna be quick.

-Enies lobby arc Zoro

-Pre-Edo Zabuza

Zoro-roronoa-zoro-16278653-956-1024
Zabuza

156a9b896d27c7b81eb395e990b98ed3
battle takes place here

Zoro scales above 95KT, so that's a 5.9x difference.

Edit: Okay, 2x difference then.

Currently Naruto is going through a revision, so depending on the new scaling and recalcs, he might be upgraded or downgrade.

Ooooh, exciting! I'll be keeping an eye on the new calcs before passing my judgement. I really like this matchup. So far, I'd say the odds are in Zabuza's favor as the battle takes place in the mist, but I'll hold my vote before the calcs are through.

Back