• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Redoing this battle

Zuko with Sozin comet vs Land of Waves Sasuke

Speed =

SBA

Zuko:

Sasuke: 2

Itachi and Ozai (inconclusive):

__zuko_avatar_and_1_more_drawn_by_shanon__7422b0361af46c95acc2c71c9c341c01.jpg
2319652.jpg

Last edited:
They have comparable skill and intelligence, Sasuke outranges, Is stronger and has the two tomoe sharingan. He can also utilize the CS 1 For an amp in all of his stats although I don't know if he even needs them

They have comparable skill and intelligence, Sasuke outranges, Is stronger and has the two tomoe sharingan. He can also utilize the CS 1 For an amp in all of his stats although I don't know if he even needs them
In his first Key, Sasuke is only supersonic, the CS1 does not boost his speed in his first key or he does not have it because he only can use CS1 freely at the end of the preliminaries, can´t remember right now

Only saying what the pages says

In his first Key, Sasuke is only supersonic, the CS1 does not boost his speed in his first key or he does not have it because he only can use CS1 freely at the end of the preliminaries, can´t remember right now

Only saying what the pages says
I know, Speed is equal so that doesn't matter. My bad. He stated that the curse mark reacts to his chakra and if he releases chakra the CS will steal his mind so he kinda can use it out of his own will if he just releases chakra
unknown.png

Also I don't even know if they do have similar H2H skill since all that zuko's intelligence section lists are tactical decisions and outsmarting people not necessarily skill feats in H2H

Also I don't even know if they do have similar H2H skill since all that zuko's intelligence section lists are tactical decisions and outsmarting people not necessarily skill feats in H2H
Trained with Iroh who is an incredible martial artist and can fight his sister who is a perfectionist who trains for hours and only rest after she dominates the technique she is practicing

And "Has shown some cunning in battle" does not show me how Sasuke is good in H2H when Rock lee demolished Sasuke and Rock Lee in skill could be comparable with Zuko in season 2 at best, even in season 1 Zuko has incredible fights with Zhao, Aang and Katara

But I don´t want to show bias, I am still couting your votes

Trained with Iroh who is an incredible martial artist and can fight his sister who is a perfecionist who trains for hours and only rest after dominate the technique she is practicing

And "Has shown some cunning in battle" does not show me how Sasuke is good in H2H when Rock lee demolished Sasuke and Rock Lee in skill could be comparable with Zuko in season 2 at best, even in season 1 Zuko has incredible fights with Zhao, Aang and Katara

But I don´t want to show bias, I am still couting your votes
Highly doubt zuko is as skilled as rock lee as season 2 when rock lee trained his entire life, How good is sasuke in H2H? Well he managed to impress kakashi and almost take on of his bells and since you noted how sasuke got demolished by rock lee I'm assuming you've read naruto and know how skilled kakashi is as well.
6232020-5627714554-narut.jpg
6232021-8333406728-narut.jpg

6232022-8782482364-narut.jpg

6232023-9181188157-narut.jpg

I don't blame you for not finding sasuke impressive from his profile though, His intelligence section doesn't really do him justice

Highly doubt zuko is as skilled as rock lee as season 2 when rock lee trained his entire life, How good is sasuke in H2H? Well he managed to impress kakashi and almost take on of his bells and since you noted how sasuke got demolished by rock lee I'm assuming you've read naruto and know how skilled kakashi is as well.
True, thanks for the scans because I could not remember anything about this battle and is impressive, for now, I am gonna wait for more Naruto and Avatar supporters

Back