• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10th strongest non smurf 2-C (Bobobo-bo_Bo-bobo vs Wang ling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also
This is the biggest wank ever. Literally in one of the clips we see that he IS affected by time reversal.
bruh WTF

This is the biggest wank ever. Literally in one of the clips we see that he IS affected by time reversal.
Don't give me that Shit again, i specifically created the thread for this already in past and got it accepted. ( also that time reversal worked on him cuz he allowed him to work on him to make froggy understand the situation) don't blame me if u haven't seen the anime or know context

Huh, I put what was on the Plot Manipulation page, is that wrong? It is assumed that you should use what is said there. or not ?
yes it is very wrong of you to do that

the NLF part is talking about how someone with plot hax cant affect someone who has NEP for example if the verse has never demonstrated feats like that

The profile literally states that he has control over his series completely. He just f+cking writes Wang Ling pissing himself and dying then it would happen.
Mind informing you we don't know where fight is taken place, it doesn't mean if one has control over ones series he passively get control over another series too

Mind informing you we don't assume where fight is taken place, it doesn't mean if one has control over ones series he passively get control over another series too
Not how that works, verse equal means they both can use their powers like that unless you mean we remove every plot manipulation on the wiki

Mind informing you we don't know where fight is taken place
um yes we do

fight takes place in new york city central park

his instinctive reaction allows him to passively attack and defend himself
That's not on his page. Means nothing.

instinctive precognition is already on his profile
No explanation on how it works nor is there scans. Gt it accepted.
No??? He was able to conceptually attack giga where the only way to attack him was to use conceptual art hax. You are just straight up downplaying to make it easier for wang ling. Boob will conceptually attack wang ling by just straight up hitting him
He used a certain conceptual hax to defeat a character with a specific type of CM. How does that do anything to someone not vulnerable to CERTAIN conceptual attacks? Im not downplaying anything at all, you're making this exaggerated and over complicated when the profile has flaws.
wang ling starts with time manip that is just going to get pre cogged
How does having precog stop wang ling from using his time hax on himself? Please stop with the nonsensical arguments. The moment bobo uses transmutation on him he can reverse time to return to his human state. Also turning him into food logically wouldn't make him any lower than 2-C or incacipate him lol.

This isn't on his profile. Simply get this accepted and stop bringing stuff out of nowhere.
BDE 1 just means you are unaffected by time and space, its easily interactable
you probably think BDE 1 means being beyond dimensions
I don't. BDE is more than just time and space aswell. It can put you above conceptual things that work on a lower dimension. Reminder CAN.

the guy who literally helped create the profile disagrees with it being NLF
And that means nothing. He isn't the almighty CEO of vsbw. Hax has it's limits and you're pushing it

You're Making NLFs to make bobo win a match without any justification. "Inconclusive or bobo wins". Plot manipulation isn't NLF, it depends on how it's being used, big difference, A can use his plot hax to make himself become stronger overtime passively which doesn't break any rules and hasa limit. Appealing to other series and " whataboutism" is pointless as castlevania doesn't use "inconclusive or i win" in debates like you do even after i established that wang ling one shots via ap advantage
Ket me requote. You all are taking advantage of a statement on bobos profile to make NLFs despite its questionable wording. Plot Manipulation has limits and you all are just saying "he wins" as a argument. We have no idea to how it is used inverse OR AT LEAST it isn't on his profile. Using outdated profiles to rat a versus matchup is indeed sad

Reminding you plot mani has limits
Regarding No-Limits Fallacies, users cannot simply be assumed to bring out any imaginable effect. They are assumed to be limited in both applications and scale to what they demonstrated or can be reasoned to be capable based of reliable statements.

ShionAH back at it again after that saiki k incident. Temporarily left the wiki because he couldn't have his own way and thinks im biased? I have no problem with wang ling losing, its just you all are using outrageous ways that vsbw doesn't approve of to get a win which is dishonest. I've given multiple reasons why wang ling wins that aren't biased like his telekinesis with alot of range, which would incacipate bobo as he wouldn't be able to move because hes not resistant to it or can he break through with raw ap as wang ling is 4 universes stronger

Reminding you plot mani has limits
that NLF Is talking abt how someone with plot hax cant affect someone with NEP for EXAMPLE if the verse has never shown such feats

the page doesn't stop boobs plot hax from working
in this case, the plot hax can work since wang ling doesn't have bs like NEP, transduality etc

that NLF Is talking abt how someone with plot hax cant affect someone with NEP for EXAMPLE if the verse has never shown such feats

the page doesn't stop boobs plot hax from working
in this case, the plot hax can work since wang ling doesn't have bs like NEP, transduality etc
No, it for every other abilities to, and not just NEP and non dualities stuff.

Angel I didnt left because of you, I dont care about you at all.

Looking at Bobos profile his Plot Manipulation means he has complete control over Narrative and can decide the future events. So "NLF" doesnt work.

yes if wang ling had bs like transduality, NEP or cm type 1 then the plot hax wouldn't work coz boob verse hasn't been shown to have feats of interacting with stuff like that
but in this case it can work coz wang ling has none of that

I've called mods to review this so let's just wait. This NLF is getting out of control when people think "having control over the ENTIRE PLOT" isn't an NLF and has limits. I've quoted myself on this matter and i got ignored so let's just leave this to the higher ups.

This match was a mistake to begin with
1. Oudated Profile
2. NLF and ratty wordings that aren't acceptable on vsbw
3. Supporters of characters ratting a hax that is literally stated on it's own page to be occasionally NLF'd in versus matches (Plot Manipulation page). I'll stop talking until mods show up as im a simple human being

I've called mods to review this so let's just wait. This NLF is getting out of control when people think "having control over the ENTIRE PLOT" isn't an NLF and has limits
yes if wang ling had bs like transduality, NEP or cm type 1 then the plot hax wouldn't work coz boob verse hasn't been shown to have feats of interacting with stuff like that
but in this case it can work coz wang ling has none of that
i literally agree with you that plot manip has limits WTF man

transduality, NEP or cm type 1
Last comment. None of that protects a character from "entire plot of a fight" hax you're making it out to be. If you control ploy of a fight. Can't u disable nep and transduality or just attack and defeat them ignoring their hax? See NLF, s

Last comment. None of that protects a character from "entire plot of a fight" hax you're making it out to be.
what?? it was literally confirmed by a staff member that it would be an NLF if someone with plot hax can interact with NEP, TD etc being if the verse hasn't shown to have feats at that level
in this case wang ling doesn't have that stuff, he is interactable

Like i said Bobo still gets incacipated by Telekinesis Or Wang Ling's trick that erases memories, both of which he starts with. Don't bring arguments like "precog" because nothing you're saying (eveb if he does it in the series) is on his profile. Wang Ling still wins regardless, Bobo can't harm wang ling physically and no other hax on his page has enough explanation/scans to make this fight possible as i can see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back