• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-B Rick Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What interpretation would you suggest instead then?
The one Eficiente last suggested really. It should be at least 2-C, possibly/likely 2-B instead of 2-C to 2-B though. Also fusionism of universes is considered a feat for that tier and not just environmental destruction though its unknown if Rick's fusing scales to anything he could necessarily destroy so it should probably just be 2-C possibly/likely 2-B via hax ig.

The one Eficiente last suggested really. It should be at least 2-C, possibly/likely 2-B instead of 2-C to 2-B though. Also fusionism of universes is considered a feat for that tier and not just environmental destruction though its unknown if Rick's fusing scales to anything he could necessarily destroy so it should probably just be 2-C possibly/likely 2-B via hax ig.
Okay. That seems reasonable to me.

Alright, 2-C, possibly 2-B seems reasonable and like a fair compromise. After all, I am inclined to agree that a flat 2-B doesn't match up to the actual, combat-relevant AP he shows throughout the series already, and with how wildly inconsistent R&M can be, it's best to be self-aware of such inconsistencies on the profile. So, I support the compromise.

Is somebody knowledgeable who knows how to edit properly willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Yes, I just downloaded the the ep, I'll put the parts that matter in Imgur and then I'll be able to edit the profile, which needs to be unlocked.

That's done minus the intelligence; A wording for it should most likely be proposed, evaluated and restructured more than once on its own separated thread. So I propose that we're done here, if nobody has anything more to say.

Well, I would prefer if somebody here could come up with a suggestion for Rick's intelligence section, which would include his most extreme feats for the Supergenius rating. So we get it done more easily.

Supergenius (Created the microverse battery which contained infinitely layered smaller dimensions, several devices which allowed for the travel and transmission of data between alternate realities, devices which could merge separate timelines and stop time itself and numerous other gadgets ranging in purpose from simple biological manipulation to massively FTL+ space travel.)

Something like this?

Maybe something like this would be better as an initial draft? We should only explicitly mention his most impressive feats.

"Supergenius (Created the microverse battery which contained infinitely layered smaller dimensions, devices that could merge separate timelines and stop time itself, and many other advanced reality-warping gadgets.)"

Just noticed this never got finished. Rick is still listed as Extraordinary Genius. So I'll bump this.

For the record I think something along the lines of what Ant said, however I believe the "other advanced reality warping gadgets" should likely go a little more in-depth. Perhaps we should keep the majority of his current justification, and simply add the new feats which give the Supergenius rating?

Well, I think that his most impressive feats are the ones that should preferably get listed in his intelligence section.

What else needs to get done here, except for the supergenius upgrade?

"Supergenius (Created the microverse battery which contained infinitely layered smaller dimensions, devices that could merge separate timelines and stop time itself, and many other advanced reality-warping gadgets.)"
Do you think this is the version that should be used?
I will also note I believe Rick and made a Dimension/World for his daughter when she was younger, perhaps I should add that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back