• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 years in the future...

Hyper Saiya-jin Blue Kaioken xN Goku

In other words, he can multiply his High Complex Multiverse level powers to any positive or negative multiplier he wishes, even infinity. Still doesn't help against Bleach, which has finished as High Hyperverse level+ by this time

Well, Meliodas solostomped an infinity number of High 1A characters with 1^-∞% of his power, so, he solos both

Jucaslucas said:
Well, Meliodas solostomped an infinity number of High 1A characters with 1^-∞% of his power, so, he solos both
Apparently we forgot the tiering system in the future

AidenBrooks999 said:
Promestein said:
2 years, 70 threads, and Goku is still 3-A.
Can someone explain to Akira what "HAX" is?
He's already Tier High 1-C by this point

Unsealed Zen'o >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Regular Zen'o

In fact Unsealed Zen'o is High Hyperverse level+

Vegeta of course, continues to lag behind at a "mere" 1-C (eight dimensional to be precise)

And by now even fodder tiers have GER level hax capable of harming Hyperverse level+ beings

And are Infinite speed, 900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000+c when restraining themselves

Blatant wank. You're deliberately misinterpreting Whis' statement about dimensions. Unsealed Zeno is 2-B at best

I think everyone is talking about the wrong stuff.

We SHOULD be talking about the real God Tier of the verse.

Remember when Zen'o fell in that ditch and broke his leg for like three months?

That ditch was clearly a tier 1 entity.

Pfft.

Even without that statement he is still 1-C for being able to oneshot Kaioken x2500 Nega-Super Saiyan Black Goku, as well as being stated to be vastly superior to even Alpha Golden EX Frieza who was stated to exist on a vastly higher dimension of reality

What everyone should be talking about is how Raditz returned as a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and utterly curbstomped both Beerus and Whis.

Oh, and the one time when Yamcha curbstomped Gohan.

Tien says everyone who's stronger than him is in a whole new dimension of power stop using him as a source. You may as well listen to Yamcha, god rest his soul. That's what he gets for beating Gohan.

Also, Azzy, Zen'o obviously just has Human level durability.

HIT IT said:
Pfft.
Even without that statement he is still 1-C for being able to oneshot Kaioken x2500 Nega-Super Saiyan Black Goku, as well as being stated to be vastly superior to even Alpha Golden EX Frieza who was stated to exist on a vastly higher dimension of reality
So what's that make Diamond Platinum Alpha-Omega-Sigma Ultimate Cell^2?

Darkanine said:
Episode 151 and Gohan is now weaker than he was in the Frieza saga.
Yeah. The Resurrection of Zarbon arc was tough.

The Everlasting said:
So everyone, what do you think your favorite arcs were?
Resurrection of the Return of Cooler's Revenge

I liked the part where Base Cooler oneshot Alpha Golden EX Frieza before powering up and getting shot in the back and killed by Sorbet

The Everlasting said:
So everyone, what do you think your favorite arcs were and what were your favorite parts?
I liked the arc where everyone gathered in a different multiverse for the omniverse martial arts championships and all the z fighters got to fight their death battle version counterparts and curbstomp them.

Huesito88 said:
What about Saitama I am sure by now he is limitless (multiversal)
He's just "Possibly 5-A" now

Huesito88 said:
Unfortunately by 2 years we find out that OPM verse happens to lay right in the middle of a nuetral zone surrounded by multiverses ruled by tier 0s, and so no beings above planet level will ever cross into the OPM verse and we'll never get to see his real power level.

Promestein said:
Huesito88 said:
He's just "Possibly 5-A" now
You forgetting that massive debate about him being downgraded to Possibly 7-B? I mean, he himself did state Genos had always been stronger than him.

I'm just excited that Megumu Okada and Shiori Teshirogi started doing Saint Seiya: Zeus Chapter.

I lost my shit when Apollo Quantically Incinerated Ten Universes, or when Hermes outran the space-time continuum on a conceptual level.

I'm wondering what is this "Apeiron Cosmos" that Hera mentioned is, it seems to make the user ascend to the Alpha Existence and transcend multiversal totality, but I'm not sure.

@Matt

Don't forget the moment when they confirmed that Zeus' own Cosmos, even without that Aperion Cosmos, was four levels of infinity higher than the rest of the Olympians.

The day when Saint Seiya became 1-C was truly a wondrous day.

My absolute favorite time was when Kingdom Hearts III had finally released, revealing that Kingdom Hearts existed disconnected from dimensional reality, and whilst Xehanort obtained a fragment of its power, the true Kingdom Hearts was still a truly boundless being, in tandem with Sora outspeeding space-time itself even in base form, before becoming Kingdom Hearts' guardian, only surpassed by it.

Ever, stop wanking your Disney crossover.

They dimensions in that context meant parallel realities, and reading Diz' Journal files makes it explicitly clear when they talk of alternate timelines and parallel realities.

Sora's not 1-A and never will be.

Back