• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 years in the future...

Also, all the Omnipotent Yhwach hype actually paid off, dude fodderized Infinite dimensional beings left and right.

Sort of? He came back but got rekt by Yamcha, but it did lead into the Broly Black arc which was the highlight of Super IMO

Which GTA game has been your favorites? Mine was GTA VIII, mostly because of the aliens DLC they had in the game.

that would be hilarious for the threads to be 81 by the end of this (sorry for necro) also azzy did a fusion dance nah more like he did a potara fusion XP in 2 years time though this did predict azzy would be bureaucrat XD precog

Hey, they just announced a Zeno-sama OVA where we see his life as an outerversal dictator.

We may FINALLY see Zarama this time. All that High 1-A hype but no feats, that's surely going to change in the next 1-2 months! I'm glad that madhouse fused with toei animation.

It still feels weird that Tori-Bot got introduced in episode 169 just for a single poop joke. I mean, I get it, there's not much you can do with an omnipotent character but it could've been done a bit better IMO.

Also, are people still salty about Vegeta jobbing against Quantum Hitto? They guy can literally replace the concept of time with his own time, of course Vegeta needed to job so Goku can make a counter. If Vegeta had dat hax negating hyper god ki it would've been easier, but naaaah he refused to train with Zeno because muh saiyan pride. At least he still has the Grand Preist Nappa to train him. Catskully

Back