• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3rd FC/OC Tournament - Country Destroyers

The main thing he has going for him is just raw AP and the ability to outright incinerate even superior opponents via Consecutive Hot +1. Which is easily dodgable.

Dunno if reverse Smurfs count

Also that mundane weapon immunity might be a bit much, along with his Hax

DMUA said:
Dunno if reverse Smurfs count
Also that mundane weapon immunity might be a bit much, along with his Hax
mundane weapon immunity can be OP against people who only use fists and weapons, but stuff like fire or energy attacks aren't effected and can one-shot him no diff. (If they go for the head).

His hax is more to keep him alive than to get the W, with maybe a few execptions.

Yobobojojo said:
If you actually looked at the rules here, you would be able to tell that all but 1 or so would be disqualified by Regenerationn. The last of them are taken by other OP hax.

same reason D&D is barred rest in peace

Hmm.... Wonder if King K. Rool (Spy's Sexelent Adventure) would be better

He has ressurection which is pretty powerful if conditions are optimal, but then again Leawith has that "turn to Ash gg" capacity in Consecutive Hot 1+, and has other means to be a bit stronger.

Eh, I dunno.

Peppypony said:
I don't think resurrection counts as hax.
Hax are powers/abilities that bypass durability right?
I mean, the sub-ability that comes with the resurrection, that is stealing life is technically hax i think. And also that thing that bypasses durability, i don't know if it's like that

He hasn't shown any combat applicability with stealing life, he can seemingly only do it to Gaben who is always carrying the stuff in his back pocket or leaving it outside of the bathroom stall for whatever reason

But in retrospect, Leawith's ability to disintegrate people normally superior to him via Consecutive blasts is probably a better pick for Spy's Sexelent Adventure representation

K Rool and Leawith are in the same verse

Leawith is a preferable representative

Actually list all the characters in that tier if it's so common

All of them?

Edit: Currently ive found 4 starting with the letter A, so i think if we really tried to look we could find more than enough.

Well, at the very least enough to validate a Tourney

6-B looked pretty populated but look where that got us

I think it all depends on how many people see it, and the rules of nomination. If we have a tournement, alot of people with characters within the tier still wont even see the tourney. I think the tourney's will work alot better if not only are each member able to nominate 2, but they can suggest characters beyond those 2, as there are alot of characters. It would also be great if we could get the tourney's highlighted.

Basically all active users know full well about this but here we are

Yea it just doesnt seem these threads get enough attention, or people arent interested, which i why i wanna ask drag about the nomination rules.

Well hopefully the 5-A one wouldn't get filled out before I submit any Faintree Rebooted characters to this wiki. Which maybe awhile...

7-B is a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery common tier

7-A and High 7-A surprisingly too.

But, if i do other tournament, the same exact thing will happen unless it somehow gets a bit more of attention rather than this one. I don't know how did the first one even managed to get up. I don't either know if it would be fair to have 2 tourneys active, it would feel like an overload.

As i said, since it seems most members arent interested or getting attention, the easiest way would be for people to be able to both suggest characters, and nominate their own.

Boc1991 said:
As i said, since it seems most members arent interested or getting attention, the easiest way would be for people to be able to both suggest characters, and nominate their own.
You mean people suggesting characters? Or do you mean me or other guys suggesting random chars on 6-B?

The first one, well, we are already doing it, while the second one may be a little bit chaotic considering most 6-B characters don't have their respective owner in here.

I mean that if tournements don't fill for a long time, the people who have implemented their own characters, are able to suggest other characters that they do not own.

Boc1991 said:
I mean that if tournements don't fill for a long time, the people who have implemented their own characters, are able to suggest other characters that they do not own.
That actually can be done if you want.

Back