• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4 Archangel vs black bulls

speedster352

He/Him
4 Archangels vs black bulls

Mael (Nanatsu no Taizai)

Mael is the younger brother of Ludoshel, once known as the Angel of Death. After a forbidden memory alteration spell was performed by Gowther, he became known to all as the second son of the Demon King, and one of the Ten Commandments. Tier: 6-C at Dawn, higher during the Afternoon, far higher...
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

Elizabeth Liones

Farewell everyone... I shall not look back. This is my resolve. I do not regret a single thing up until now. That is why I will continue facing forward, together with Meliodas.Elizabeth's Final goodbye's to the Seven Deadly Sins Elizabeth Liones is the third princess of the Kingdom of Liones, an...
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

Sariel (Nanatsu no Taizai)

Sariel is one of the Four Archangels of the Goddess Clan. After the Holy War ended 3000 years ago he was sealed within a musical instrument in incorporeal form, waiting for his chance to return. He made a deal with Solaseed, a young girl travelling as a bard who currently owned the instrument he...
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

Tarmiel

Tarmiel is one of the Four Archangels of the Goddess Clan. He is also one of the commanders of Stigma alongside Ludoshel and Sariel. Tier: 6-C | 6-C Name: Tarmiel Origin: Nanatsu no Taizai Gender: Male Age: 5000 Classification: Member of the Goddess Clan, Archangel Powers and Abilities...
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

Ludoshel

Your doom was your blink before me.Ludociel to an injured Zeldris Ludoshel is one of the Four Archangels of the Goddess Clan. While kind and patient with his allies, he is ruthlessly intolerant of the members of the Demon Clan. Tier: 6-C | 6-C Name: Ludoshel Origin: Nanatsu no Taizai Gender...
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com
Speed equal
No yami or nacht pre time skip
Both groups have full knowledge and the archangels have 1 day prep time
Ap and durability equalized
Fate manipulation is restricted
Supreme deity can join

Last edited:
1. The Black Bulls blitz the Archangels, equalize speed if you want a fair match

2. The strongest Black Bulls are at least 100 to 200× stronger than the Archangels. One touch and it's GG.

1. The Black Bulls blitz the Archangels, equalize speed if you want a fair match

2. The strongest Black Bulls are at least 100 to 200× stronger than the Archangels. One touch and it's GG.
Equalized speed I excluded yami from this fight

That's less of a stomp but even if you remove Yami, Nacht and limit there rest of the black bulls to their pre-timeskip versions, Asta is still 10× stronger, with Black Divider being 4.3 Teratons so about 60× stronger than the Archangels

The best you can possibly do is equalize AP and Durability, but even then.. they have hax on their side

That's less of a stomp but even if you remove Yami, Nacht and limit there rest of the black bulls to their pre-timeskip versions, Asta is still 10× stronger, with Black Divider being 4.3 Teratons so about 60× stronger than the Archangels
So should I give the archangels prep time and full knowledge to make the fight more fair? Also 4c mael can put asta to sleep. Read about the 4 archangels abilities they have powerful hax.

The best you can possibly do is equalize AP and Durability, but even then.. they have hax on their side
lmao at this point delete the whole match

He was in black form and amp by the power of surpassing limits he can't do that under normal circumstances

So should I give the archangels prep time and full knowledge to make the fight more fair? Also 4c mael can put asta to sleep. Read about the 4 archangels abilities they have powerful hax.
Archangels can't deal with Fate Manip. The Bulls are literally untouchable so even prior knowledge wouldn't be much use
He was in black form and amp by the power of surpassing limits he can't do that under normal circumstances
He can use it under normal circumstances, see the anime canon arc.

Archangels can't deal with Fate Manip. The Bulls are literally untouchable so even prior knowledge wouldn't be much use

He can use it under normal circumstances, see the anime canon arc.
I think the Cat only works when it is touching the person.

It's passive when it comes to protecting the black bulls. She can spawn on people anyway
They have knowledge so they aim for asta, vanessa and charmie first. Like I said they have prep time so they can set up and omega ark and gg mael can just incenerate them with his heat alone that can negate regen Imma restrict fate manipulation for this fight to even take place

They have knowledge so they aim for asta, vanessa and charmie first.
Passive Fate Manip makes them untouchable.
Like I said they have prep time so they can set up and omega ark and gg
Fate Manip...
mael can just incenerate them with his heat alone
They have heat resistance, come on now...
that can negate regen
None if them has Regen anyway
Imma restrict fate manipulation for this fight to even take place
Bro seriously, you equalized speed, AP, Dura, gave the Archangels prior knowledge and 1 day of prep time, while also removing Yami and Nacht and restricting the rest to the far weaker versions and they still stomped the Archangels. Now you need to remove their abilities???

At this point let's just agree they stomp and leave this match because it's becoming a spite matchup

Passive Fate Manip makes them untouchable.

Fate Manip...

They have heat resistance, come on now...

None if them has Regen anyway

Bro seriously, you equalized speed, AP, Dura, gave the Archangels prior knowledge and 1 day of prep time, while also removing Yami and Nacht and restricting the rest to the far weaker versions and they still stomped the Archangels. Now you need to remove their abilities???

At this point let's just agree they stomp and leave this match because it's becoming a spite matchup
I just restricted fate manipulation that's all and that ap equalization is for asta unless you want me to remove him. Yes tarmiel has low high regen and low godly over time with his grace. Omega ark is gg it takes time to set up and put's victims in between life and death and does not allow movement or magic to be used.

I don't think you can restrict abilities. Besides black bulls stomps.
I only restricted fate manipulation or this fight can't happen. They don't stop archangels have bfr and low high regen(supreme deity and tarmiel only)

Last edited:
Back