• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is kinda the same issue with the Aizen match but on a higher level because Satan can't negate Aizen's regen like Mujin can, AND he has a more than one-shot worthy AP disadvantage.

His only saving grace is regen and the fact that Aizen can't properly interact with his Soul so Soul Crush won't work, but at that point its just an inconclusive in which Satan can't do anything to Aizen but also can't die.

Because Souls in GoH are a part of an abstract thing called a Core Element, which is a Concept (Type 3) and Information (Type 2). Hence Aizen doesn't have the proper NPI to touch Satan's soul, but he has basically every other advantage outside of this fact.

Hmmm...well i suppose he can't interact with his soul. But can't satan overwhelm him with a convention if Clones and copying his abilities?

The satan limit lifted Mujin exceeds the park's endurance and can create endless clones that almost cover the infinite universe, and Aizen cannot reach the satan's soul, the satan wins

Satan doesn't have the ability to negate Aizen's regen so it doesn't matter how strong he grows or how many clones he makes, he'll never be able to kill Aizen.

The best argument you could make for Satan being able to kill Aizen is via Diamond Sutra soundwaves which demonstratably effects the Soul/Core, so if you argue that as Conceptual attacks then you can potentially argue Satan can neg Aizen's regen. Problem though: that isn't on the profile and won't be for a while.

So the point stands, this remains to be a very hard inconclusive.

Satan doesn't have the ability to negate Aizen's regen so it doesn't matter how strong he grows or how many clones he makes, he'll never be able to kill Aizen.

The best argument you could make for Satan being able to kill Aizen is via Diamond Sutra soundwaves which demonstratably effects the Soul/Core, so if you argue that as Conceptual attacks then you can potentially argue Satan can neg Aizen's regen. Problem though: that isn't on the profile and won't be for a while.

So the point stands, this remains to be a very hard inconclusive.
The profiles of God of High School characters have not been updated for a long time (except for Mujin Park and Mori Dan). All characters need to be updated and corrected. They are very low in the versus threads.

Aizen is in the middle of a revision 🗿.

Edit: Aizen just AP crushes his body and seals him once he realizes his regen is strong.

Aizen can also get AP buffs and transformations with the Hogyoku.

Why would I assume his statistics Amplification is fast enough to work before Aizen gets his own amps or simply seals him with Kido? Aizens starting off dozens of times stronger after all.

Satan can grow millions of times stronger just by sitting around doing nothing. He doesn't even need to fight to grow stronger. So his AD is basically passive and only gets faster as he fights.

But even then he still can't kill Aizen, so like, that doesn't really matter.

Aizen can also get AP buffs and transformations with the Hogyoku.

Why would I assume his statistics Amplification is fast enough to work before Aizen gets his own amps or simply seals him with Kido? Aizens starting off dozens of times stronger after all.
Are his power amps bigger than satans? Satan can multiply his power by 250,000x instantaneously

Isn't this an incap in Satan's favor? His first move is to read Aizen's mind, copy his powers and then create billions of clones.

Satan can grow millions of times stronger just by sitting around doing nothing. He doesn't even need to fight to grow stronger. So his AD is basically passive and only gets faster as he fights.

But even then he still can't kill Aizen, so like, that doesn't really matter.
You can argue that he uses hypnosis on aizen by reading his mind. Bleach verse really doesn’t have mind hax resistance like that. Well not to my knowledge at least

Why would I assume he can use hypnosis when the very instant the fight starts he gets one shotted and forced to regen?

I’m talking about getting aizens hypnosis via power Mimicry
Satan wouldn't use an ability like hypnosis in character. That's simply not how he fights.

I don't really see how Satan wins this no matter how you extrapolate it.

The only thing I will mention is that Satan has sealing resistance because he resisted Mt.Oheng which is listed as having sealing on Mujin’s profile.

@azontr

Aizen has conceptual resistance, does that change anything.
Would have to also encompass Information to mean anything but Satan doesn't have CM or Info stuff on his profile yet, and the extent of CM in GoH is Type 3 for anyone not Mujin or Mori. So it doesn't really change much, just cements the fact that Satan loses here even harder.

From what I remember when I read Bleach, Aizens soul crush doesn't automatically start at 60 meters around him. It's like few inches at best unless he purposely amps it up which Satan could dodge.

Does Aizen have any counters to sealing? I don't remember Bleach that well but from what I do remember is that sealing is exactly how they beat him in canon.

What? Aizen soul crushed all of katakura Town in Deicide.
I don’t remember that ngl, can you send me scans?

Also why would that scale to his AP. From what I remember it's just what passively seaps out of him. Even if we were to assume he releases power equal to getting hit by him the spread would mean someone 60 meters away only gets hit by a very small portion of the force so he still wouldn't get forced to regenerate.

From what I remember when I read Bleach, Aizens soul crush doesn't automatically start at 60 meters around him. It's like few inches at best unless he purposely amps it up which Satan could dodge.

Does Aizen have any counters to sealing? I don't remember Bleach that well but from what I do remember is that sealing is exactly how they beat him in canon.
They could only seal him when he was weakened by mugetsu.

Yeah, thanks to the seal Kisuke planted earlier

But I want you to know that this would never have happened if Mugetsu hadn't weakened Aizen

Yeah, thanks to the seal Kisuke planted earlier

But I want you to know that this would never have happened if Mugetsu hadn't weakened Aizen
So if Satan were to damage or power absorb Aizen he could seal him away. So can't he just spawn spikes inside of him and drop Mt Oheng on him?

I don’t remember that ngl, can you send me scans?

Also why would that scale to his AP. From what I remember it's just what passively seaps out of him. Even if we were to assume he releases power equal to getting hit by him the spread would mean someone 60 meters away only gets hit by a very small portion of the force so he still wouldn't get forced to regenerate.
https://*************/chapter/1772119

Aizen took out the whole town whilst suppressing himself.

Also this is wrong, Shinigami far weaker can implode beings 22KM [https://imgur.com/gallery/rAYYkDo] away. 60 meters is an arbitrary number.
The only thing I will mention is that Satan has sealing resistance because he resisted Mt.Oheng which is listed as having sealing on Mujin’s profile.
I don't see a sealing resistance on the profile but I'll assume that's due to poor quality profiles.

So Incon maybe.

So if Satan were to damage or power absorb Aizen he could seal him away. So can't he just spawn spikes inside of him and drop Mt Oheng on him?
Mugetsu Erased Aizen's Body, Mind, and Soul. Can Satan do any of that? and can Satan resist the sealing of Caja negacion?

Back