• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Skill wise, Satan has more than Supes.

Special abilities wise, anything that he doesn't a;ready have that supes have, he can copy it, well the lower at least, I don't know about whether he can copies hax.

Strength wise, Satan does require limit break to be at 4-B, so Supes has an advantage in this field.

My vote is draw for now.

Due to Supes mind resistance, Satan can't copy him. I do think that Satan's crapton of clones does influence this battle tho.

Satan can copy any skill/technique he sees or directly takes from their mind (Tarquasm Vo stops that though). This does include supernatural abilities and hax, such as copying Han Dae Wi's gravity manipulating Throwing Mars (and upgrading it to Throwing Jupiter) and copying Jin Mo Ri's Cloning (and upgrading it to Infinite Cloning). He can't take passive powers though, or anything that requires a physical object (not that that bit matters here). So from Superman he could take ice breath, heat vision (although Satan already has that), X-Ray vision (could possibly be useful in finding any kryptonian acupuncture weaknesses I suppose, but Satan doesn't primarily use that), space-time opening and closing, intangibility, and Superman's martial arts techniques.

Mid-High regen and resurrection do give a large advantage though, and infinite cloning is ridiculous. Satan would happily hit phase 3 and just keep cloning himself until he can beat down Superman through 216 quadrillion clones.

They both grow stronger from the sun, but Satan isn't actually reliant on it. However, even if he does choose to blow up the sun, it would take several days for Supes to weaken, and with the 5 minute time limit of X250K, Satan does not have that time.

Assuming gravity manipulation is also scaled up to 4-B, that would be handy in keeping the pressure on Superman and slowing him down.

As for Superman's intangibility, I would argue that it would qualify as a technique that Satan could copy and use. And if they are both vibrating at the same frequency, they should be able to hit each other, nullifying that advantage of Superman's.

Therefore, I am going to vote Satan here, due to being able to copy and achieve the same vibration rate as superman to nullify his intangibility, infinite cloning to easily overwhelm the small difference between their AP, and mid-regen and resurrection to keep him alive long enough to do so.

Well, okay but just a question, wouldn't a lot of Satan clones got vaporized by Superman via some kind of AoE attack considering only the nearest clones to the original would get the same durability. The rest would be around tier 6 to tier 5 in my opinion.

That would still left about a few thousand clones, but that does reduce the number significantly.

Not quite.

Hui Mo Ri was gaining the full power of Jin due to proximity and fighting with it when Jin was still in a different universe.

And each clone creates the new clones. So each clone would always be in close proximity to its creator.

Heat vision would be able to take down the nearby clones, but it wouldn't be able to kill all 200 quadrillion at once, and Satan can absorb heat and light to go stronger, so its effects would also be reduced on him as he grows stronger simply from the heat vision hitting him. Combine that with creating a human shield of clones to further reduce the impact and with his and his clone's Regenerationn, and Satan and the vast majority of the clones would survive the heat vision. Even if it can kill, he and his clones sacrifices a horn each and immediately resurrects after they die. Additionally, a large scale burst of Superman's heat vision tires him out and expends a great deal of the solar energy he has absorbed. It is actually one of the worst things he can do in this situation.

Also now that I remember, there is also the point that Satan does not suffer from the backlash of NBCA Limit Removal. So unlike Jin, he is actually quite capable of reusing it on himself the moment it expires. So it is actually possible that Satan would simply fly around space destroying all the stars in the universe, and then wait a week or so until Superman is no longer strong enough to fight him.

the clones can gain full power in a set number of time

and although Jin is in another universe, he can still boost the clone because there was a portal to connect the two which shortens the distance.

Maybe it did not show the feed back because Jin did killed him once along with his clones, so it could be possile that feedback+Jin attack killed him. Well, I wouldn't factor this point in cause it is still more of an unknown.

I do agree with destroying all the Sun though, if he can do the deed fast enough that is.

Nonickfound said:
the clones can gain full power in a set number of time
Again, not quite. Their effective power lessens the further they get from their creator, with it being near identical at close proximity to their creator. They can also gain the full power of the original for a set amount of time, no matter the distance between them, which from what Hui said, also heals them back to full strength, a rather important point. With every clone being in close proximity to their original creator, they would all have almost identical power.

and although Jin is in another universe, he can still boost the clone because there was a portal to connect the two which shortens the distance.

True enough. But like I said. Satan's clones will never be far from their cloner.

Nonickfound said:
Maybe it did not show the feed back because Jin did killed him once along with his clones, so it could be possile that feedback+Jin attack killed him. Well, I wouldn't factor this point in cause it is still more of an unknown.
No. Jin was counting down the time until the rebound hit Satan so he could use it as an advantage. When it hits, Satan laughs it off and continues fighting as if nothing happened. Likely a result of his body control and Regenerationn.

I do agree with destroying all the Sun though, if he can do the deed fast enough that is.

Speed is equalised, and he can send a few hundred million of those 200 quadrillion, 9,600 trillion, 7450 billion clones to do it on each sun for a hundred light years around while the other 200 quadrillion, 9,600 trillion, 7449.8 billion clones continue fighting.

Heat vision will be suicidal for Superman, Satan actually gets stronger by absorbing heat and light. Also Satan's clones will take care of phasing. I give it to Satan, he will eventually copy Superman's abilities and KO.

Considering how powerful Superman's heat vision is, it would more be like "even as it burns Satan away, he simultaneously regenerates and absorbs it to increase his AP and dura so each following second of heat vision does less damage" rather than "he absorbs it all the moment it hits and never takes damage at all"

Also, clones wouldn't stop phasing, or else Jin probably would have won on their thread. Copying his phasing to they can both touch each other again would though.

Cloning will help Satan stay alive for longer. Jin has only 100 clones so it wasn't much of a factor. However a quadrillion clones will help Satan immensely given speed is equalized, so Superman can't kill all of them. It will give Satan time to copy abilities.

Back