• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
The verse's characters would scale to 7-C and Massively Hypersonic:
  • Alicia shot a bullet at the explosion before it hit Ali, and multiple characters can react to said bullets
  • Alicia's bullet went into the explosion before it created a forcefield around it, meaning it would have withstood the explosion

Last edited:
Because, the comparative distance moved in order to, for example, dodge or block an attack matters a lot. Otherwise we could just make rough estimates for character speed levels based on projectile or vehicle speeds, for example, which is not what we are supposed to do, and is definitely not acceptable. As such, you need a proper calculation blog for this speed feat.

Because, the comparative distance moved in order to, for example, dodge or block an attack matters a lot. Otherwise we could just make rough estimates for character speed levels based on projectile or vehicle speeds, for example, which is not what we are supposed to do, and is definitely not acceptable. As such, you need a proper calculation blog for this speed feat.
I will say the feat of the HHS+ calc doesn't happen in the exact same scene as Ali and Alicia reacting to or outspeeding the explosion. It happened after Alicia outsped the explosion, contained it and sent it away. So idk whether using the HHS+ calc to find Ali's and Alicia's speeds would be calc stacking or not

I will say the feat of the HHS+ calc doesn't happen in the exact same scene as Ali and Alicia reacting to or outspeeding the explosion. It happened after Alicia outsped the explosion, contained it and sent it away. So idk whether using the HHS+ calc to find Ali's and Alicia's speeds would be calc stacking or not

@Mr._Bambu @Therefir @Jasonsith @Executor_N0 @Migue79

Would any of you be willing to help out with properly calculating this feat please?

Well, if they outspeed the explosion, and the same explosion was shown to be HH+, I think it should fine to scale them above the explosion speed.

If it was only reactions, the explosion would just have to happen really close from them, and in that case it would only count for their reactions, not necessarily their combat speed.

Did they run away from the explosion? If so, I suppose that what you said makes sense as a lowball, but I would still prefer an accepted calculation.

Will street to wall level physically (falling from some heights) + MCB level with optimal equipment plus subsonic combat speed suffice.

Errata: Distance from Alicia Ali hand (assume 1.5 m) plus gravity bomb radius (8 m, given) = 9.5 m
Errata 2: I will provide a new calculation in a few hours.

Last edited:
Will street to wall level physically (falling from some heights) + MCB level with optimal equipment plus subsonic combat speed suffice.

Errata: Distance from Alicia Ali hand (assume 1.5 m) plus gravity bomb radius (8 m, given) = 9.5 m
Errata 2: I will provide a new calculation in a few hours.
Yeah using 1 pixel to scale the explosion is definitely high-balling it, I would prefer a different way for it to be measured.

Distance between bomb and bridge surface = 50 m (given)

Distance from Alic hand (assume 1.5 m) plus gravity bomb radius (8 m, given) = 9.5 m

Projectile covering distance = 50 m - 9.5 m = 40.5 m

Time for Alicia to shoot the gravity bullet to the mother bomb = 0.548 s (start) (end)

Projectile speed of Alicia's gravity bullet = 40.5 / 0.548 = 73.9051 m/s (Subsonic)
Pretty sure the explosion was later shown moving in slow-mo compared to the bullet, so wouldn't that affect the timeframe of the bullet reaching the explosion when it's shown moving towards it?

If what @Jasonsith says here is correct, I will go with his method.
The only reason why the explosion did not scratch the ceiling of the bridge is because it was over 56 meters away from the bridge which was called with angsizing.

radius of the explosion = 908.607142856125 m

Distance of the gravity field from our pov: 3.82571428571*1080/6*2*tan(70deg/2)] = 964.36583348065 meters

What about using both ends on the profile instead?

Last edited:
The pov was taken within the bridge, although it doubt the bridge is 56 meters wide, so I guess the explosion was far enough from the bridge to not affect it.

Aside from that, I have no problems with using your calc.
Then I guess we'll use both ends then. At least 8-B, Likely 7-C.

Also, do you happen to know that one blog that converts a person's time to react to reaction speed?

Back