• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez (C-137) & Evil Morty upgrade part 1

Introduction

Greetings, first of all, the reason why I opened this profile was a little delayed because there were a lot of errors in the profiles and no one noticed and I was too lazy, but when I found out that we have a few administrators who are interested in Rick and Morty, I thought they could support me, so I decided to open it, first of all, let's look at the conversations in the revision opened about the Evil morty page opened in the past days.

@Phoenks said: I made a page for Evil Morty. Everything on here is pretty straightforward and non-controversial (Unless I'm missing something). I am mostly making this thread to discuss his tier with preparation and how it should be scaled. Currently I have him at 2-A via using the Dimensional Drive to blow a hole through the Central Finite Curve, a structure stated to be a "wall" separating the infinite universes where Rick is the smartest man, from the greater multiverse. @ByAsura posed a problem with this, stating that the "hole" wasn't notable enough damage to the 2-A structure to be considered that level. I believed it should be since a wall that encompasses an infinite multiverse and prevents any normal form of portal travel from escaping it should have 2-A scope and "durability." It is useful to mention that this hole/rift does appear throughout every universe in the Central Finite Curve, depicting that it isn't an isolated event.

@Rockysbalboa said : Really looks nice but Coming back to the speed part, it seems that rick prime can dodge the shots from rick's weapon, rick can do it easily and rick prime can fight rick and evil morty at the same time, which puts him in a higher position in reaction and combat speed, but evil morty also scales with rick because of this. and with a little calculation I can say that dodging bullets is supersonic rick's weapons can of course be much faster than a normal weapon but this is the ideal here evil morty ricke is supersonic in combat and reaction speed.

Evil morty was able to hack Rick's acausality 3 (phoneix project) in season 5 episode 10. And that's why he must have negation as well as hacking but also manipulation of technology for the same reason as before. And since the things I mentioned as speed (C/R) are also valid for Rick, I think it should be added to him as well, and we saw in Season 7 that Rick also has something like a passive protection shield and can even reflect it, we did not see this in previous seasons, but for this season it has been added as something that Rick can do, and we can add it to his profile. Passive attack reflection and passive protection shield (force field creation) I have an idea that Rick should probably add acausality 3 because there is an infinite multiverse in rick and morty and in rick phoneix project we have seen that he has different bodies in different universes/timelines and he can resurrect there after he dies and he even gets Immortality type 4 and 6 from here. After he dies, he has to be born in a completely different timeline, so in rick and morty, I can't say for sure, but there's a very high probability that each universe has a different timeline, so rick probably needs to take acausality 3 or acausality 3,

of this. The reason why evil mortyn is better than rick in terms of technology (if not in general terms) is that he hacked and improved the weapons of his own rick, that is, evil rick, and this is probably because he got rick drunk and locked him in the garage and improved the portal weapon, making it untraceable by the rick council, and he himself has developed most of the technology that rick has If a profile is opened for Rick Prime, I will write articles that I will work very hard for him. Please read these words carefully. It seems essential to add these.

I thought of presenting this long message that I wrote in response here as a collective OP and I feel the need to revise some parts of my post, one of which is

SPEED

First of all, as we know, we can consider the central finite curve established by Rick as a basic infinity, and Phoenx seems to agree with me on this issue,
Evil Morty for the central finite curve; "The wall died around infinity, separating all infinite universes from infinity, where Rick was the smartest man." This infinity, which most of us agree on, is not a simple infinity, but an infinity that implies infinite multiverses, an infinity that we can call 2A. Evil morty opens a huge rift here and goes from there, 2A is taken from here, but there is a lack of speed.

A character who travels infinite distance in finite time achieves infinite speed, and Evil morty moves from an infinite space to a larger infinite multiverse, so we can say that Evil morty needs to get infinite speed with travel speed.

Rick does exactly the same thing again From the central finite curve, Rick takes the same path that Evil Morty took on his way to Prime, and that path is actually a passageway between the central finite curve and the Great Infinity, and it's technically Evil Morty who does it, but I'm going to give Rick the infinite speed achievement for his travel speed.

It should be a non-negotiable case that Rick built the Central finite curve and built a wall around infinity. Now let me tell you this video to support that Rick should get 2A AP and to show that he has infinity speed (After the finite curve that Evil Morty destroyed and escaped from, anyone from the multiverse could enter and exit from there, the dinosaurs reinstated this curve and the escape from there disappeared again. In episode 7 season 5 Rick crosses it again which means 2 things Rick broke the finite curve again and left it (that's 2A and infinite speed) but I don't remember a scene in this series where Rick is shown destroying it again but with this video Rick is the most likely one so if you find the Rick 2A argument above illogical see likely 2A here.

ATTACK POTENCY

First of all, if we are going to consider Evil morty as 2A, Rick should be the scale of this, after all, Rick, who separates the Central finite curve from all infinite Universes and establishes this integrity, that is, the so-called wall, whether you consider it as a creation success or just a wall built, this is the point where I fell into conflict, this is not clearly said or explained in the series, but rick is the person who ultimately did it, at least or Likely I think it should be 2A, but I'm still not sure, I'm waiting for an answer from you who watch the series.

I have already explained what happened about the reaction and battle speed in the previous topic and I am waiting for your opinions again.

I explained the Hax/Abilites part again and I am waiting for your ideas.

Before I forget, Morty might need the Infinite speed achievement because he can also drive the spacecraft and he did something he already knew with Evil Morty, only without a driver, so this is also a controversial issue. Morty and evil morty catch Rick at the same time with the portal gun, which means he bypassed the central finite curve which means that with this portal weapon, which has infinite range, anyone can have infinite range.

HAX

Evil Morty paralyzed Rick prime and that stopped his Immortality type 3, Low-Mid regeneration, cybernetic enhancements and I can't remember exactly, we can treat it as negativity through paralysis or negativity through electrical manipulation if you want and I didn't see in Evil Morty's profile the ability of Cybergenization and if it's not there we should add it, I hope it's not controversial. And Rick stole Prime's memories if I remember the scene correctly so we should add memory manipulation and if not, mind manipulation.

These are the ones I can think of at the moment and will be added if this revision is approved;

RANGE

Rick can scan all infinity in the infinite multiverse to catch Rick Prime with infinite possibilities (simultaneously) so I think we should give him infinite range

FOR RICK PRIME;

Rick prime is equal to Rick in terms of speed, he has cybernetic enhancements. he seems to be able to create clones of robots with a snap of his fingers and Diane seems to distort reality while summoning her robots, and I think we can also give reality warping from here, it is worth adding that he has a regeneration that can be called low-mid and immortality type 3. He has an existence erasing tool with a range of 2A, which we call the omega weapon. In terms of AP, we can say that it is equal to Rick's dura, unfortunately this is how much it can be from 1 episode. In addition, the existence erasing weapon also erases memories, but I don't think this applies to Rick, I can have Rick add resistance in the future. As an intelligence achievement, the first person to make the portal weapon can at least be scaled to Rick in terms of intelligence. I think we can call him super genius. He doesn't have any weaknesses, but in the last scene Morty seems to be arrogant because he is his grandson, I don't think we can consider this as a weakness because in the SBA rules of the system everyone fights to the death.

The passive protection shield (force field creation) applies to him as well as acrobatics Superhuman traits clone creation or summoning and possibly self-destruct when Morty shoots him his clone or at least himself explodes (similar to venom, black gooey stuff all over the place)

ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE NECESSARY FOR THE USER BLOG THAT I MAY OPEN FOR RICK PRIME IN THE FUTURE, I WILL PRESENT THE EVIDENCE OF THESE THINGS, FOR NOW I JUST WANTED TO TAKE NOTES.
EXTRA
https://imgur.io/8vutZ7d
Before we finish, if we can make a calculation here, I guess hypersonic will come out for rick sanchez and evil morty will scale to rick prime and maybe even morty will scale to him, all we have to do is calculate it, for this we need calc group admins.

EXTRA FINISHED

I asked an admins for help and he helped me Rick's escape from this satellite scales him to this speed Satellite Blast Speed = 540000 m/s; Mach 1574.34 (Massively Hypersonic+) and Evil Morty Rick prime and Morty falls into this category with his combat and reaction speed (morty is fast enough to keep up with Rick).

END

Morty - Infinite speed (with travel speed)
540000 m/s; Mach 1574.34 (Massively Hypersonic+) Speed C/R (He's tie Rick)

Evil Morty - Apart from the abilities I mentioned, Infinite speed (with travel speed) , Acausality 3 negation , immortality type 6-4 negation , technology manipulation , immortality type 3 negation , low-mid regenaration negation (with electrical manipulation and with paralysis)
Memory manipulation , at least supersonic c/r speed (lowball) , Cybergenization , 540000 m/s; Mach 1574.34 (Massively Hypersonic+) Speed C/R (He's tie Rick)

Rick C-137 - 2A attack power (with Readiness) Speed will be carried to infinity (with travel speed) passive offensive projection and force field creation, supersonic c/r speed 540000 m/s; Mach 1574.34 (Massively Hypersonic+) Speed C/R , 2A Range

All of these abilities are things that are possible, so if we are going to discuss them, let's at least discuss their probabilities so that they can be profiled accordingly, for example; Likely Acausality 3 Negation...

-AGREE :

-DISAGREE :

-UNDECIDED :

Last edited:
@Phoenks @Rockysbalboa, You both are being mentioned here.

I unfortunately can't evaluate a thread that is based on two comments and zero links to any scans whatsoever.

Last edited:
Introduction

Greetings, first of all, the reason why I opened this profile was a little delayed because there were a lot of errors in the profiles and no one noticed and I was too lazy, but when I found out that we have a few administrators who are interested in Rick and Morty, I thought they could support me, so I decided to open it, first of all, let's look at the conversations in the revision opened about the Evil morty page opened in the past days.

I thought of presenting this long message that I wrote in response here as a collective OP and I feel the need to revise some parts of my post, one of which is

SPEED

First of all, as we know, we can consider the central finite curve established by Rick as a basic infinity, and Phoenx seems to agree with me on this issue,
Evil Morty for the central finite curve; "The wall died around infinity, separating all infinite universes from infinity, where Rick was the smartest man." This infinity, which most of us agree on, is not a simple infinity, but an infinity that implies infinite multiverses, an infinity that we can call 2A. Evil morty opens a huge rift here and goes from there, 2A is taken from here, but there is a lack of speed.

A character who travels infinite distance in finite time achieves infinite speed, and Evil morty moves from an infinite space to a larger infinite multiverse, so we can say that Evil morty needs to get infinite speed with travel speed.

Rick does exactly the same thing again From the central finite curve, Rick takes the same path that Evil Morty took on his way to Prime, and that path is actually a passageway between the central finite curve and the Great Infinity, and it's technically Evil Morty who does it, but I'm going to give Rick the infinite speed achievement for his travel speed.

It should be a non-negotiable case that Rick built the Central finite curve and built a wall around infinity. Now let me tell you this video to support that Rick should get 2A AP and to show that he has infinity speed (After the finite curve that Evil Morty destroyed and escaped from, anyone from the multiverse could enter and exit from there, the dinosaurs reinstated this curve and the escape from there disappeared again. In episode 7 season 5 Rick crosses it again which means 2 things Rick broke the finite curve again and left it (that's 2A and infinite speed) but I don't remember a scene in this series where Rick is shown destroying it again but with this video Rick is the most likely one so if you find the Rick 2A argument above illogical see likely 2A here.

ATTACK POTENCY

First of all, if we are going to consider Evil morty as 2A, Rick should be the scale of this, after all, Rick, who separates the Central finite curve from all infinite Universes and establishes this integrity, that is, the so-called wall, whether you consider it as a creation success or just a wall built, this is the point where I fell into conflict, this is not clearly said or explained in the series, but rick is the person who ultimately did it, at least or Likely I think it should be 2A, but I'm still not sure, I'm waiting for an answer from you who watch the series.

I have already explained what happened about the reaction and battle speed in the previous topic and I am waiting for your opinions again.

Before I forget, Morty might need the Infinite speed achievement because he can also drive the spacecraft and he did something he already knew with Evil Morty, only without a driver, so this is also a controversial issue.

HAX

Evil Morty paralyzed Rick prime and that stopped his Immortality type 3, Low-Mid regeneration, cybernetic enhancements and I can't remember exactly, we can treat it as negativity through paralysis or negativity through electrical manipulation if you want and I didn't see in Evil Morty's profile the ability of Cybergenization and if it's not there we should add it, I hope it's not controversial. And Rick stole Prime's memories if I remember the scene correctly so we should add memory manipulation and if not, mind manipulation.

These are the ones I can think of at the moment and will be added if this revision is approved;

Evil Morty - Apart from the abilities I mentioned, Infinite speed (with travel speed (the abilities I forgot to add here are probably written above))

Rick C-137 - 2A attack power (with Readiness) Speed will be carried to infinity (with travel speed)

All of these abilities are things that are possible, so if we are going to discuss them, let's at least discuss their probabilities so that they can be profiled accordingly, for example; Likely Acausality 3 Negation...

@Ultima_Reality @Phoenks @ByAsura can you write your opinion?

-AGREE :

-DISAGREE :

-UNDECIDED :
i agreed

Okay. yeah this is hacking, paralysis, immortality type 3 negation, regeneration negation and Acasuality negation type 3
But you didn't give a proper Explanation, evil morty made rick prime incapable of doing so with frying all of his nodes or so
Which also affected his decoys, in this manner Rick C-137 was capable of punching bro to death
The same guy who survived getting his body shattered and all

Well, your infinite speed doesn't seem to logical is there any substantial evidence?

Okay. yeah this is hacking, paralysis, immortality type 3 negation, regeneration negation and Acasuality negation type 3
But you didn't give a proper Explanation, evil morty made rick prime incapable of doing so with frying all of his nodes or so
Which also affected his decoys, in this manner Rick C-137 was capable of punching bro to death
The same guy who survived getting his body shattered and all

Well, your infinite speed doesn't seem to logical is there any substantial evidence?
Being able to take away a person's abilities and thereby render them mortal is negation by any standard, as is being able to ignore and kill them while they have those abilities.

You say that infinite speed doesn't seem logical, but you don't even have any evidence to refute it.

Evil Morty already explained what the central finite curve is and phoenx and I think it is 2a, I don't think you can dispute that, so the fact that it can escape from infinity is enough for the infinite speed achievement, what you say is meaningless unless you can prove otherwise.

Another problem?

Being able to take away a person's abilities and thereby render them mortal is negation by any standard, as is being able to ignore and kill them while they have those abilities.

You say that infinite speed doesn't seem logical, but you don't even have any evidence to refute it.

Evil Morty already explained what the central finite curve is and phoenx and I think it is 2a, I don't think you can dispute that, so the fact that it can escape from infinity is enough for the infinite speed achievement, what you say is meaningless unless you can prove otherwise.

Another problem?
Escaping infinity in space time sense is immeasurable speed but that's not it
That's not what happened he opened a gate to a infinity separate from the infinity of where Rick is the smartest, btw i didn't disagree with your negation scale please re read my comment

Escaping infinity in space time sense is immeasurable speed but that's not it
That's not what happened he opened a gate to a infinity separate from the infinity of where Rick is the smartest, btw i didn't disagree with your negation scale please re read my comment
First of all, escaping from infinity in spacetime is not immeasurable speed, as far as I understand, you don't know what immeasurable speed is.

Traveling infinite distance in finite time puts you in the infinite speed category.

And I've already explained that evil morty, as you said, made every move of Rick Prime dysfunctional and he is entitled to negation in this case. He deactivated all his features by paralyzing him, that gives him negation because he just did it.

It is absolutely necessary to enter the profile. Any other objections?

First of all, escaping from infinity in spacetime is not immeasurable speed, as far as I understand, you don't know what immeasurable speed is.
And am the one who doesn't know what immeasurable speed is

Look man traveling through universes with raw speed is immeasurable, proly you should read the FAQ, also i have no idea why you're still talking about the negation i just said i have no issues with it, yet you're still saying it again and again

And am the one who doesn't know what immeasurable speed is

Look man traveling through universes with raw speed is immeasurable, proly you should read the FAQ, also i have no idea why you're still talking about the negation i just said i have no issues with it, yet you're still saying it again and again
That's not exactly what it says in the FAQ dude being able to move from one timeline to another is an immeasurable speed achievement but evil morty doesn't move from one timeline to another he just travels infinite distances

What we call immerasuable speed means movement beyond linear time or non-linear movement, for example, with your own physical speed, you can go back in time to the past or to the future in any way you want, or if you think of time as a straight line, you can visualize it in your head as going left to the past and going right to the future, and this is irrelevant.

Evil morty is worthy of this speed because he can travel infinite distances in finite time and we are repeating each other and I'm getting bored. If you understand the speed issue, can you give me your argument about negativity again?

Am not even trying to say he is immeasurable just saying he isn't infinite speed
I told you that there must be a reason why there is no infinite speed and you repeated yourself and admitted that you have incomplete knowledge of the system, but the problem is not here, the problem is that you cannot prove that there is no infinite speed and you still make the same claim, I ask you to take another look at the definition of infinite speed and you still have not come up with a logical explanation why it should not take negation.

Revisit the revision again I found some nice achievements to add much better abilities and the overall heroes in the verse will be ascending

I will comment here after Evil Morty's profile has been accepted. I have a funny ftl speed thing for Rick but I'll hold off..

Why is this a new thread when the other two with this topic are still open?
There are many new things in this topic that are not in the others, I believe you will notice if you read it, and also which revisions are the ones you mentioned?

I will comment here after Evil Morty's profile has been accepted. I have a funny ftl speed thing for Rick but I'll hold off..
Ftl? hmm no need for that Rick, according to this infinity speed should already be addressable but I'm looking forward to it

Rick prime's ability that granted him Acausality Type 3 is done through his devices and techs
Now the thing why I disagree with Evil Morty negating it is because Evil Morty simply disabled whatever cyber shenanigans he has as shown how almost everything to it got nullified.
So it being negation can be misleading as to what the actual abilities are as we suddenly cannot say Evil Morty would negate Acausality type 3 not done through technology or magical means.
It should be written as either hacking or technology manipulation while also describing how it works even on devices that can grant abilities such as those mentioned

I have no issues with the rest
Range is fine
Hax is fine aside from Acausality negation
Potency is fine with tech and prep but I would lean more that it might be possible that this feat is done by indirect methods and not directly creating it etc.

as for erasing memories I also have a caveat around it but I'll save it for the actual Rick Prime profile being created

Rick prime's ability that granted him Acausality Type 3 is done through his devices and techs
Now the thing why I disagree with Evil Morty negating it is because Evil Morty simply disabled whatever cyber shenanigans he has as shown how almost everything to it got nullified.
So it being negation can be misleading as to what the actual abilities are as we suddenly cannot say Evil Morty would negate Acausality type 3 not done through technology or magical means.
It should be written as either hacking or technology manipulation while also describing how it works even on devices that can grant abilities such as those mentioned

I have no issues with the rest
Range is fine
Hax is fine aside from Acausality negation
Potency is fine with tech and prep but I would lean more that it might be possible that this feat is done by indirect methods and not directly creating it etc.

as for erasing memories I also have a caveat around it but I'll save it for the actual Rick Prime profile being created
I don't remember Rick prime posting an argument about acausality 3, I can see it if you respond there.

Evil morty stopping rick prime through paralysis is a sufficient reason for all of those abilities to stop and that's what we call negation.

Rick deactivating the abilities he has thanks to the phoneix project with hacking and being able to show this in the series is again enough for negativity because he completely blocked the phoneix project and he did it in the entire finite curve as likely for evil morty to even get a range success out of it.

Anyway, negating the ability means being able to deactivate it. Evil morty was able to destroy Rick's with acausality 3 and destroyed/deactivated it, which as I said is still enough. I support the Rick prime profile and as I said, that existence erasure is different from the normal existence erasure in that it also erases from the past and from the memories, so the person who is destroyed cannot be found there even if he goes, of course this is in most existence erasures.

As a result, we can say that acausality has 3 negations and there should be all abilities for rick prime and now I want to add sound manipulation for Rick c137. As far as I remember, after merging in the jerrick section, he could damage the eardrum by sending sound waves.

Introduction

SPEED

ATTACK POTENCY

Before I forget, Morty might need the Infinite speed achievement because he can also drive the spacecraft and he did something he already knew with Evil Morty, only without a driver, so this is also a controversial issue. Morty and evil morty catch Rick at the same time with the portal gun, which means he bypassed the central finite curve

HAX

RANGE

Rick can scan all infinity in the infinite multiverse to catch Rick Prime with infinite possibilities (simultaneously) so I think we should give him infinite range

FOR RICK PRIME;

Rick prime is equal to Rick in terms of speed, he has cybernetic enhancements and can still live in the multiverse if his self dies, this acausality seems to be type 3, but there is something missing, it must be proven that it is Rick prime's self, but there is no evidence that it is a version, we can say that Rick prime is the most Rick in the universe and I believe that he could possibly get acausality 3. In addition, he seems to be able to create clones of robots with a snap of his fingers and Diane seems to distort reality while summoning her robots, and I think we can also give reality warping from here, it is worth adding that he has a regeneration that can be called low-mid and immortality type 3. He has an existence erasing tool with a range of 2A, which we call the omega weapon. In terms of AP, we can say that it is equal to Rick's dura, unfortunately this is how much it can be from 1 episode. In addition, the existence erasing weapon also erases memories, but I don't think this applies to Rick, I can have Rick add resistance in the future. As an intelligence achievement, the first person to make the portal weapon can at least be scaled to Rick in terms of intelligence. I think we can call him super genius. He doesn't have any weaknesses, but in the last scene Morty seems to be arrogant because he is his grandson, I don't think we can consider this as a weakness because in the SBA rules of the system everyone fights to the death.

The passive protection shield (force field creation) applies to him as well as acrobatics Superhuman traits clone creation or summoning and possibly self-destruct when Morty shoots him his clone or at least himself explodes (similar to venom, black gooey stuff all over the place)

ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE NECESSARY FOR THE USER BLOG THAT I MAY OPEN FOR RICK PRIME IN THE FUTURE, I WILL PRESENT THE EVIDENCE OF THESE THINGS, FOR NOW I JUST WANTED TO TAKE NOTES.
EXTRA
Before we finish, if we can make a calculation here, I guess hypersonic will come out for rick sanchez and evil morty will scale to rick prime and maybe even morty will scale to him, all we have to do is calculate it, for this we need calc group admins.

EXTRA FINISHED

I asked an admins for help and he helped me Rick's escape from this satellite scales him to this speed Satellite Blast Speed = 540000 m/s; Mach 1574.34 (Massively Hypersonic+) and Evil Morty Rick prime and Morty falls into this category with his combat and reaction speed (morty is fast enough to keep up with Rick).

END

Evil Morty - Apart from the abilities I mentioned, Infinite speed (with travel speed) , Acausality 3 negation , immortality type 6-4 negation , technology manipulation , immortality type 3 negation , low-mid regenaration negation (with electrical manipulation and with paralysis)
Memory manipulation , at least supersonic c/r speed (lowball) , Cybergenization , 540000 m/s; Mach 1574.34 (Massively Hypersonic+) Speed C/R (He's tie Rick)

Rick C-137 - 2A attack power (with Readiness) Speed will be carried to infinity (with travel speed) passive offensive projection and force field creation, supersonic c/r speed 540000 m/s; Mach 1574.34 (Massively Hypersonic+) Speed C/R , 2A Range

-AGREE :

-DISAGREE :

-UNDECIDED :
I agree
Introduction

SPEED

ATTACK POTENCY

Before I forget, Morty might need the Infinite speed achievement because he can also drive the spacecraft and he did something he already knew with Evil Morty, only without a driver, so this is also a controversial issue. Morty and evil morty catch Rick at the same time with the portal gun, which means he bypassed the central finite curve

HAX

RANGE

FOR RICK PRIME;

Rick prime is equal to Rick in terms of speed, he has cybernetic enhancements and can still live in the multiverse if his self dies, this acausality seems to be type 3, but there is something missing, it must be proven that it is Rick prime's self, but there is no evidence that it is a version, we can say that Rick prime is the most Rick in the universe and I believe that he could possibly get acausality 3. In addition, he seems to be able to create clones of robots with a snap of his fingers and Diane seems to distort reality while summoning her robots, and I think we can also give reality warping from here, it is worth adding that he has a regeneration that can be called low-mid and immortality type 3. He has an existence erasing tool with a range of 2A, which we call the omega weapon. In terms of AP, we can say that it is equal to Rick's dura, unfortunately this is how much it can be from 1 episode. In addition, the existence erasing weapon also erases memories, but I don't think this applies to Rick, I can have Rick add resistance in the future. As an intelligence achievement, the first person to make the portal weapon can at least be scaled to Rick in terms of intelligence. I think we can call him super genius. He doesn't have any weaknesses, but in the last scene Morty seems to be arrogant because he is his grandson, I don't think we can consider this as a weakness because in the SBA rules of the system everyone fights to the death.

EXTRA

EXTRA FINISHED

END

-AGREE :

-DISAGREE :

-UNDECIDED :
I agree

I don't remember Rick prime posting an argument about acausality 3, I can see it if you respond there.

Evil morty stopping rick prime through paralysis is a sufficient reason for all of those abilities to stop and that's what we call negation.

Rick deactivating the abilities he has thanks to the phoneix project with hacking and being able to show this in the series is again enough for negativity because he completely blocked the phoneix project and he did it in the entire finite curve as likely for evil morty to even get a range success out of it.

Anyway, negating the ability means being able to deactivate it. Evil morty was able to destroy Rick's with acausality 3 and destroyed/deactivated it, which as I said is still enough. I support the Rick prime profile and as I said, that existence erasure is different from the normal existence erasure in that it also erases from the past and from the memories, so the person who is destroyed cannot be found there even if he goes, of course this is in most existence erasures.

As a result, we can say that acausality has 3 negations and there should be all abilities for rick prime and now I want to add sound manipulation for Rick c137. As far as I remember, after merging in the jerrick section, he could damage the eardrum by sending sound waves.
have you taken this discussion to the people in charge?

rocky naber bu arada

again you missed the part that disabling the source doesn't negate the ability
the same way you don't get Type 8 Immortality negation by simply destroying the source of it
negating it would be preventing it even while the source is still active or without directly destroying it the same way negating Type 9 immo is stopping resurrection regardless of whether or not he affected the source in the higher plane

Back