• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets | Round 1

Crimson_Azoth

VS Battles
Retired
Petervshomer
The first round of the 9-B Brackets begins!

Current Standings: https://challonge.com/dvuvfz7p

The contestants for this round are Divine Beast Dra, submitted by LordGriffen1000 and Part of You, submitted by Jackythejack.

Speed is equalised, battle takes place in Norune Village, ten meters apart.

Divine Beast Dran scales to 0.713 kgs, Part of You is calcless, but has these feats

Divine Beast Dra: 4 (LordGriffen1000?, Litentric Teon, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Starter Pack)

Part of You: 8 (Christian Higdon, GyroNutz, Jackythejack, ABoogieYesSir, The Wright Way, Iapitus the Impaler, Psychomaster35 and TheArsenal1212)

Incon: 0

Badeline
Dran

As far as I understand it just controls emotions? Based off the video shown it made one dude very offput and hostile towards Celeste and made her leave, I'm assuming it can do more.

But she could also duplicate herself and fire beams out and such. She can also just give the guy anxiety which is sure to mess him up at least a little bit if she consistently does it. On top of that there's also telekinesis which she can probably use to just slam the guy into walls or otherwise.

I gotta get to class so try not to move on without me K thanks

To be fair it's actualyl just fire beams but whatever

Also on the subject of her anxiety she literally gives someone a panic attack.

Flight and class 100 lifting strength say no u to telekinesis.

A pretty big AP advantage says no u to beams

Emphatic manip is probably her main win condition, and teleportation/range advantage/duplication help her defensively.

So I'm gonna say she can probably play the keep away game fairly well and just keep trying to give the monster a panic attack shouldn't be that hard considering I'm pretty sure she represents anxiety itself. Once she gets inside the things head she should be able to win from their, and the monster would have a hard time figuring out which Badeline is real

Jackythejack said:
So I'm gonna say she can probably play the keep away game fairly well and just keep trying to give the monster a panic attack shouldn't be that hard considering I'm pretty sure she represents anxiety itself. Once she gets inside the things head she should be able to win from their, and the monster would have a hard time figuring out which Badeline is real
Isn´t that abstract existance and isnt the power kinda OP for this bracket?

so

wait

a haxless 9-B bracket

has passive empathic manip

thonk

Are we actually using hax? If so I'm switching characters lol

I mean she was next to Madeline once and she didn't immediately panic so...I dunno. I can link to s blog that shows off her powers if needed, though.

Besides it wouldn't be a stomp either way I wouldn't think

Back