• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets | Round 9

Uuuuh we just move on Trevelyan would move forward if PoY is suddenly not 9-B

Then I get a lot more fun putting her in matches

Literally please don't do this to me and Alec again hahaah

He's already had a win be disqualified and if he wins this he probably loses to Assefa anyway hahahaha

Just joking if if it can't be added so be it. But it should be fine to stay because even without the potential AP boost she still has a chance

TheArsenal1212 said:
Literally please don't do this to me and Alec again hahaah
He's already had a win be disqualified and if he wins this he probably loses to Assefa anyway hahahaha

Just joking if if it can't be added so be it. But it should be fine to stay because even without the potential AP boost she still has a chance
If this keeps happening, maybe we could meet in the finale? ovo

Anyway guys in 40ish minutes I start a 7 hour shift so this match may or may not be over then. Whatever you guys agree with I hope this all goes well. I still be here for another 40 mins but still

Honestly tho if Trev loses this match I'm still putting him up against some of the other contestants or losers in my own time

I actually went on ahead and calced it. It's not beyond 9-B, but it is 9-B regardless of whether or not we assume fragmentation or violent fragmentation.

Guys I think the High 8-C brackets are actually gonna have a versus thread reach the post limit

and I've never seen that before

Ok ten minutes until I start work.

Talk in about 7 hours guys. Unless I get time during my break.

Last departing words are

The 007 verse solos Gravity Falls because Bill is 2D and Bond has a drinking problem

Last words are this actually:

Holy Jesus the AP

Still shouldn't change much since Alec reacts to everything she does and should be able to rank one or two attacks at the start before figuring out her battle strategy and shooting her down hundreds of times

Alright.

Low End: 1.34 kg of TNT

High End: 11.6 kg of TNT

Alec: Backscaling from 0.12 kg of TNT'

Hoo boy

If my calc is right, then I'm going to switch to PoY since in the beginning she would be able to deal enough damage while he's confused and panicking due to that passive empathic manip. Enough damage that his movements will be greatly hindered. Plus, she can tank his bullets now.

Actually, if my calc is right, I'm pretty sure she can one shot.

It's like a ten times difference so...maybe? I don't think she'd go for a kill right away though either? She'd likely toy with him for a bit before realizing he's pretty serious

Back