• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Bad Cartoon Character needs to be disciplined by a Nanny

Skitzo the Bear vs Mary Poppins

Both High 4-C

Speeds Equalized

Mary has blood lust and a hightend sence of aware ness

marry also got a week of prep to make it fairer

The fight takes place in diffrent old school cartoon worlds

Skitzo the Bear:

Mary Poppins:

Inconclusive:

Skitzo is a tough cookie to crumble. He can't be affected by Mary and she can't remove his immortalities.

Skitzo on the other hand has the ability to slice her apart, but it's unknown if he'll do this.

He has AP. Constellation feat x 3 vs removing some stars.

Overall, leaning towards Skitzo, but I'm not sure.

Christian Higdon said:
Skitzo is a tough cookie to crumble. He can't be affected by Mary and she can't remove his immortalities.
Skitzo on the other hand has the ability to slice her apart, but it's unknown if he'll do this.

He has AP. Constellation feat x 3 vs removing some stars.

Overall, leaning towards Skitzo, but I'm not sure.
Can Skitzo do anything to excape from difrent demesions, if not I think marry could portal him to another demension and trap him there.

Christian Higdon said:
Skitzo could possibly go on and open a portal to Hell, traveling to another dimension.
Though mary could manipulate his memories to stop him from returning and think he killed her.

True. Though, Skitzo won't stop until he either sees the opponent die or does it himself.

Other than that, inconclusive.

But if Skitzo think he killed her and "removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week" winning.

I dunno if Skitzo's staying there for a week, but I get your point. I'll wait for more opinions until I decide.

I don't see bloodlusted in here, in-character she doesn't like fighting (nor she knows how to) and one stab is enough to kill her if the sun's temperature (building level) is enough to hurt her so... bear takes this no diff.

Alexcar3000 said:
I don't see bloodlusted in here, in-character she doesn't like fighting (nor she knows how to) and one stab is enough to kill her if the sun's temperature (building level) is enough to hurt her so... bear takes this no diff.
fine adding blood lust back in.

Back