• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A challenge to Gargoyle ~ Bayonetta vs Makoto Yuki (P3 Protagonist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayonetta vs Makoto Yuki
Hope this is a good matchup. I also want to call upon the judgment of Gargoyle seeing he's a fan of both series.
Bayonetta: 7 (Fate,Gargoyle, Dodo, Reinhard,Veloxt1r0kore, KinkiestSins, The Writer's Database)

vs

Makoto Yuki

This is Base Bayonetta (at least 5-B, at least 5-B with summons) and Makoto with the World Arcana/ Messiah (at least 5-B) -- Speed Equalized

<Fan of both series

I've only played Persona 3 and Mitsy is my favorite anyway, that and I only played Bayonetta 1 as much as I'd love to play 2.

Anyway, Bayo via time slow and bazillions or Shuruba.

@Gargoyle m'kay

I see alot of Bayo threads that have "Time Slow + Bazzilion or BFR" reasoning so I wanted to see if that would apply here. And to give some attention MC of course.

Also Fate came to visit! ~ ƒÄë

Doesn't makoto has magic/physical null with his persona? And tartarus exist in the middle of time or something right?

Yup but time stop still works there because it is Dimension in middle of time, and time still exists and ticking within Tartarus.

I doubt it, unless bayo time stop is acausal. I might be wrong about tartarus but i'm thinking it's kind of similar like the throne from kkk. Persona has the same concept with SMT after all, so it's possible but again i don't really know.

Gargoyle One said:
<Fan of both series
I've only played Persona 3 and Mitsy is my favorite anyway, that and I only played Bayonetta 1 as much as I'd love to play 2.

Anyway, Bayo via time slow and bazillions or Shuruba.
Wait, how can you Bazillions someone that is Non-Corpreal?

WeeklyBattles said:
Bayo can hit non-corporeal beings with all of her attacks
Ahh, i see. That makes far more sense.

Okay, so Bayo can attack him, but counting it up, she has two ways to get rid of him, technically three: Time Slow, BFR, and Bazillions

He also has three ways to get rid of her: Mudo spells/death spells, sealing and Almighty.

Bayonettas has for more combat experience by a mile.

Makoto has generally speaking the advantage when it comes to versatility via status effects, and Bayonetta has probably the range.

I say with all of this mind, I will go Inconclusive, who shoots first basically blah blah, say Reeee if someone tries to debunk me and never comment again

╠ÂM╠Âa╠Âk╠Âo╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Ây╠Â,╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠Â'╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Âe╠Â.╠ ╠ÂY╠ÂO╠ÂU╠ ╠ÂW╠ÂI╠ÂL╠ÂL╠ ╠ÂA╠ÂL╠ÂL╠ ╠ÂS╠ÂE╠ÂE╠Â

Can he hit her while she's in a parallel universe? Because Bayo's fighting style is to lead with time slow into Purgatorio

WeeklyBattles said:
Can he hit her while she's in a parallel universe? Because Bayo's fighting style is to lead with time slow into Purgatorio
I dont...think so? Perhaps with Almighty and Great Seal.

But I am not sure.

No, he can't. Not one in persona history did attack someone from parallel universe. I remembered he has a defensive ability called infinity though. It can defend against any attack until he has a chance to hit back again.

Scarletmoon56 said:
1 more vote for Bayo then this will be added provided it's not a full stomp.
Probably isnt, just a decisive victory.

I mean, he can kill her.

She just can kill him faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back