• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Courier heads to Dunwall

I mean combat wise you could also count them being shot in the head at the start of the game and being lucky enough to survive it lol

Pretty sure it's already written on Courier's profile what combat feats they have with their luck. One of the more notable ones being that even enemies that are in melee range of them tend to miss a lot of their shots.

Aight fair lol, seems Emily can do smth via hand raise. Courier if he can get his SI in can probably talk her out of it seems like

Enily can also just use doppelgänger which she can teleport with to avoid the 8-C weapons or just gank the courier.

Teleporting could work, FatMan's mini nukes have aoe but I think her range should be good enough to escape. Have to watch out for radiation stuff tho, idk if that's lethal enough tho

Well again Courier has no in character move per se besides possibly SI so there's that, I don't know if it'd be instantly lethal tho. Yeah you can die to radiation in Fallout but it usually takes a long while even then but idk

Well Courier is able to clear out entire camps of bandits, legion/ncr soldiers all by himself with no issue. Can also defeat Legate Lanius who has this said about him in a loading screen

"Legate Lanius, the Monster of the East, is the military commander of all Caesar's forces in the field. He is legendary for his devotion to Caesar and for his ability to sense weakness in any army."

Plus they should be more skilled than Boone who in one ending takes down scores of Legion soldiers before eventually being subdued.

Ok, at ten meters this really depends on how fast he can SI before Emily can use her hax, in the vid linked above, he needed a short conversation before it worked whilst Emily just needs to wave her hand, the heart may also tell her about him and she can know not to let him speak. Overall Emily 6 or 7 out of 10.

Yeah there's that, its just that Courier can SI a lot quicker than might have been established earlier here lol (Also Lady Killer might be useful I guess lol)

I mean, emily could just use the heart and info analyze the courier and use her hax but now she has less time now, maybe Incon?

I know it's been covered already, but for the sake of future use I've highlighted some of what I think are the best examples of The Courier's insane social influencing, capable of instantly stopping conflict with even the craziest, most determined, or aggressive people.

CHECK: 80 Speech to convince Keene for not taking the Stealth Boy Mk2 in the quest Guess Who I Saw Today.
SIGNIFICANCE: A borderline psychotic super-mutant with purely selfish history suddenly considers others.

CHECK: 80 Speech to convince Orion Moreno to stay with the Remnants and fight for the NCR during the quest For Auld Lang Syne.
SIGNIFICANCE: A man who is willing to help slavers take over the Mojave just for revenge suddenly switches sides completely.

CHECK: 100 Speech to convince Legate Lanius to leave Hoover Dam without fighting you.
SIGNIFICANCE: A man who is legendary for his brutality not only stops his rampage to hear you out, but withdraws his entire army despite knowledge that the last Legate to fail was thrown into the grand canyon for it.

CHECK: 100 Speech to convince Ulysses to fight with (instead of against) you in the conclusion of The Courier (quest).
SIGNIFICANCE: A man whose home you literally nuked stops his revenge to fight alongside you, despite being strongly against you the entire DLC prior.

CHECK:
60 Speech to convince Benny to head immediately to The Tops presidential suite without his bodyguards.
SIGNIFICANCE: Despite being a clearly intelligent strategist with a working plan to take over New Vegas, he suddenly believes that the person who tracked them down across the entire desert for revenge can be trusted alone with him.

CHECK: 100 Science and 75 speech to end the conflict with Klein without the use of violence.
SIGNIFICANCE: Convincing a room full of geniuses that you are somehow Mobius reincarnated as well as convincing them to stop their evil experiments indefinitely.

All of this with nothing but words that on paper aren't very inspiring. If The Courier gets even one sentence off I feel like it's over for Emily.

Back