• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a devil hunter fight a llama again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
some guy talk to me that if the debate continue,he can argue somehow that arceus might win so let wait...
I'll advise you from now on .... This thread will become a bit toxic (Knowing what Arceus supports are capable of proving that Arceus can handle any tier 2 non-smurf.), because practically as seen in the previous thread Dante stomps, now this will become a loop of Arceus is this and that Arceus shitstomp or stuff like that (meaningless repetitive arguments and stonewalling), I'm leaving as I'm not interested in this thread at all.

Redoing this thread is like throwing buckets of blood into a shark tank and then diving in yourself, except the undesirable result will last much longer. Why do this? Unless you want Arceus versus threads to be banned the way pretty much every forum bans Dragon Ball versus threads.

Redoing this thread is like throwing buckets of blood into a shark tank and then diving in yourself, except the undesirable result will last much longer. Why do this? Unless you want Arceus versus threads to be banned the way pretty much every forum bans Dragon Ball versus threads.
because like i said above,redoing this to make sure who will win

Bruh.... Arceus stomps the same way Anos does.

He destroys Dante over and over again till he gets bored and seals him away nicely

Yeah, 9D soul range. Cos that's all you got

I'll advise you from now on .... This thread will become a bit toxic (Knowing what Arceus supports are capable of proving that Arceus can handle any tier 2 non-smurf.), because practically as seen in the previous thread Dante stomps, now this will become a loop of Arceus is this and that Arceus shitstomp or stuff like that (meaningless repetitive arguments and stonewalling), I'm leaving as I'm not interested in this thread at all.
I explained what went wrong with that thread. The only thing they knew about Arceus vast arsenal was large size

Arceus bodies Dante its not even funny. Mf literally threatened an entire 2A multiverse just by attempting to wake up. Proceeded to crash two worlds outside of it for good measure

Note, that's a vastly weakened arceus avatar who's missing some plates

Not to forget the gazillion Dialgas/Palkias/Arceus roaming around in the multiverse. His True Form doesn't even need to come down from his realm. He has an entire army of 2As right there🦅

So... Dante taps and his shit goes brrr on the llama again.

From what I see the arguments above are literally the same from the last time (Trying to equate AP to hax or range to potency LMFAO) and using AP as an argument when the regeneration will keep Dante in the game easily.

Dante's resistances among a pretty good Reactive Evolution and his broken AF Instinctive Reactions make it so the llama is unable to hit him at all or in case the llama does then it wont work.

Dante's resistances among a pretty good Reactive Evolution and his broken AF Instinctive Reactions make it so the llama is unable to hit him at all or in case the llama does then it wont work.
Arceus could devolve him. He also has RE but that's unnecessary. Ap gap is too huge he could sneeze Dante away. While Arceus nulls everything he has in his arsenal

Keep dealing just as much damage ignoring his resistances all the way through

How is he gonna devolve him??
AP is irrelevant here.
Doesn't have coverage or potency to get past Dante's layered resistance to powernull.

Dante just concept nukes him.

How is he gonna devolve him??
AP is irrelevant here.
Doesn't have coverage or potency to get past Dante's layered resistance to powernull.

Dante just concept nukes him.
What Potency?

2A potency vs whatever the heck Dante has? C'mon man, you can do better

Arceus has layered power null resistance Nullification

2A potency vs whatever the heck Dante has? C'mon man, you can do better
AP=/= Hax. Hax and Attack potency are two completely different concepts.

Just because Arceus has more AP doesn't mean he can get past Dante's resistance.

Arceus has layered power null resistance Nullification
How many?

Coverage is the only issue. Arceus sneezes Dante accross the battlefield
That is if he manages to hit Dante.

Busted IR, Analytical Prediction, busted senses, Accelerated Development which increases speed every moment, and multiple speed increasing transformations will makes sure Llama never hits him.

AP=/= Hax. Hax and Attack potency are two completely different concepts.
Cool. Arceus is surrounded by a forcefield that nulls all attacks. Try getting past that first
Just because Arceus has more AP doesn't mean he can get past Dante's resistance.
He manhandles Dante with vastly superior Ap unfortunately. Resistance to what exactly. Resistances Negation gg.
How many?
Too many? His 2A plates which are merely fragments of his True Form can null everything in his verse up to 2A, regardless of what it is
That is if he manages to hit Dante.
TK. He doesn't even need to reach him. Just toy with him wherever he is. Try overpowering that with Ap he got. He could literally just nuke everything around him if he wanted to..
Busted IR, Analytical Prediction, busted senses, Accelerated Development which increases speed every moment, and multiple speed increasing transformations will makes sure Llama never hits him
Arceus has all these bumped up to 2A. Since Pokémon attack and stuff potency scales to their level.

Is that all you got

What stops Arceus from looking into Dante's mind and recreating a million Dante's, but 2A. The unowns could do that. It's not as if every Pokémon isn't already an op reality warper since every dream in Pokémon is a reality.

2A this, 2A that, 2A Mind Hax, 2A plates, 2A resistance, 2A hax, 2A dick size and 2A balls.
.that's all this Yemma guy can argue. This is worse than what I was subjected to in last thread.
I'll advise you from now on .... This thread will become a bit toxic (Knowing what Arceus supports are capable of proving that Arceus can handle any tier 2 non-smurf.), because practically as seen in the previous thread Dante stomps, now this will become a loop of Arceus is this and that Arceus shitstomp or stuff like that (meaningless repetitive arguments and stonewalling),
Was I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back