• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Ghost Teen bullies some super kids

BlastX

He/Him
Can you believe that the Powerpuff Girls, characters well known for working together as a team and unit, don't have a team profile? Crazy shit isn't it?

Anyways, it's Season 1 Danny Phantom VS The Powerpuff Girls.

Battle takes place in Townsville.

If the Battle is too hard for the Powerpuffs I add the RowdyRuff Boys to help them.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Danny_Phantom

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Powerpuff_Girls

Ghost Teen:0

Chemical X kids:0

Danny gets bored and ***** off(Draw):0

This is a funny one. I'm going to assume it's 6-C Danny.

Powerpuff Girls Analysis

Main Win Conditions

So, the Powerpuff Girls are 7.9 Gigatons individually while 23.9 Gigatons together with the attack they used to stop the solar flare. Danny on the other hand scales to 78.2 Gigatons, so he's 9 times stronger than them individually and 3 times stronger than them if they used the combo attack. With that being said, Danny will not attack them full force due to them still being little girls despite their power and he'll underestimate them as well so the gap would be less than 9 times but he should still remain noticeably superior.

With that established, the only real way I can see the girls pulling off a win is through team work, their abilities, and taking advantage of Danny's overconfidence to potentially get him to.

Supportive Abilities

Depending on if the girls use them in character, their invisibility and duplication could be useful. Their resistance to extreme temperatures would allow them to withstand the heat from Danny's energy attacks and since he wouldn't be trying to kill them, he won't use any molecular level blasts. The girls only used time travel once iirc so it isn't something they do in character so I wouldn't bank on them using that. Bubbles sonic scream could potentially due something if it's powerful enough to cause damage to hearing.

Other than that, nothing else they have really would give them a noticable advantage.

Danny Phantom Analysis

Main Win Conditions

While he's not going to attack then full force, Danny still has a noticable advantage in power and several ways to amp if need be. He shouldn't have much of a problem taking them down with physical attacks, and none of the girls have resistance to Possession so he could take one over and fight as her against the others which would make them not want to attack full force.

Supportive Abilities

Even without taking into account his statistics advantage, Danny's Ghost Physiology makes it so the girls can't actually harm him due to his body being made up of ectoplasm, and he possesses abilities such as body control, intangibility, and ecto shields so they aren't taking him down physically.

Other than that, nothing else really needs to be talked about in depth. Just like the PPG, Danny has invisibility, and energy attacks so he's not lacking in range.

My Vote

I'm going to say Danny stomps or low diffs them.

He's superior to them in statistics with the exception of Lifting Strength (which is irrelevant given he can escape their grasp) and Intelligence (Though I don't think they can make a solid plan to take down Danny given their lack of knowledge on him, plus they lack good enough abilities). Sure, he'll hold back and fool around but once he sees they aren't normal little girls, he'll take the fight somewhat more seriously.

He has more abilities that are useful in this battle, and his ghost physiology makes it almost impossible for them to do anything to him. His stamina seems much better then their's so them outlasting him is unlikely. As I said above, the girls would half to pull off the ultimate teamwork and not screw up, and use Danny's overconfidence against him. But even then, the chance of them making Danny waste more energy faster is highly unlikely in all honesty (I'm talking about a 2 out of 10)

So yeah, Danny Phantom bullies the Power Puff Girls. Ghost Energy beats Chemical X.

Roudyruff Boys Addition

I actually don't adding them will change the outcome. For one, they are just copies of the girls, so if they don't stand much of a chance, adding 3 more isn't going to do to much. Secondly, the RRB and PPG don't like each other from what I can remember so they might end up just getting in each other's way or outright fighting against the other which just makes things easier for Danny.

Edit: The above post was under the assumption that Danny was at 6-C, and that the Rowdyruff Boys weren't going to fight properly with the Powerpuff Girls. However this has been cleared up so below is my revised analysis.

This is an revised version of the above analysis using the information given about the match.

Powerpuff Girls Analysis

Since Danny's starting off at his 8-A level, the girls will easily be capable of knocking him around, and while they can't "harm" him (cause him legit pain) due to his Ghost Physiology, they can damage his body with ease and thus force him to fix his body. He'll be wasting far more energy trying to harm them they they would him, and like I said in my previous analysis, Danny isn't going to try and kill them.

They'll have a much easier time then before but a win would still require solid teamwork and use of abilities

Supportive Abilities

Depending on if the girls use them in character, their invisibility and duplication could be useful. Their resistance to extreme temperatures would allow them to withstand the heat from Danny's energy attacks and since he wouldn't be trying to kill them, he won't use any molecular level blasts. The girls only used time travel once iirc so it isn't something they do in character so I wouldn't bank on them using that. Bubbles sonic scream could potentially due something if it's powerful enough to cause damage to hearing.

Rowdyruff Boys Addition

Since the Rowdyruff Boys are willing to work with the Powerpuff Girls in this scenario, it means Danny will also be fighting a more aggressive version of the girls. This will make it tuff for him but this will further put Danny on the defensive which will make it hard for them to tag him.

Danny Phantom Analysis

Main Win Conditions

At first, Danny will underestimate them which would be a crippling factor given the girls high statistics advantage starting out, but once Danny's Reactive Evolution buffs his AP to their level, he'll hold up.

Early on, Danny's best win condition is to use possession which won't be used right off the bat, but once he sees he's outmatched, it should come to mind. Other than that, he'll need to hold out for few minutes to get the buff he'll need to physically harm them.

Supportive Abilities

Danny's Ghost Physiology makes it so the girls can't actually harm him due to his body being made up of ectoplasm, and he possesses abilities such as body control, intangibility, and ecto shields can reflect attacks so they aren't taking him down physically when these abilities are in use.

My Vote

I'm going to still vote Danny but this time, it isn't a stomp.

The Powerpuff Girls have the massive physical advantage at first and the numbers. Using their teamwork and some of their abilities, they should be capable of keeping Danny back when he's tangible. They are also better combatants especially compared to early Danny. If you factor in the Rowdyruff Boys, they would be even less shy about splattering Danny's ghost form and thus forcing him to restore it. The group have a decent chance at getting him to waste a lot of energy/stamina to take him down.

However, I don't believe they can do it fast enough. They lack the needed abilities to solidly counter his Ghost Physiology and while he doesn't spam intangibility, it's something they can't get around if he used it. And while he would start out overconfident, that mentality will disappear fast once he sees how strong they are. None of them have resistance to Possession so he could use that as a way to fight them while he's weaker until he gets to their level and at that point, they would have much less of a chance.

So in the end, I think Danny has the necessary abilities to hold out before he gets too tired, this is still the kid who can spend his nights fighting and chasing ghosts so he won't go down fast.

Last edited:
I forgot to specify it in the OP, but Danny starts at 8-A and can grow in power to his End Of Season 1 strength.

Not sure if this helps them any, but I wanted to see if they can beat Danny while on a time limit.

And the Rowdyruff Boys is them working together on a mutual threat, they don't like each other true but imagined in this situation it might be different.

I forgot to specify it in the OP, but Danny starts at 8-A and can grow in power to his End Of Season 1 strength.

Not sure if this helps them any, but I wanted to see if they can beat Danny while on a time limit.

And the Rowdyruff Boys is them working together on a mutual threat, they don't like each other true but imagined in this situation it might be different.
I'll update my analysis to reflect this information.

I've updated my previous post with a revised version of my analysis.

Back