• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Powerpuff Girls vs The Shadow Sirens (0-0-0)

The Powerpuff Girls (1998) vs The Shadow Sirens (Mario Bros)

Apart of me knows this probably won’t work but why not try this idea I cooked up
Rules:
-All are 6-C
-Speed is equalized
-Not optional equipment for either side
-Battle takes place in Townsville
the-powerpuff-girls-diamond-art-painting-34430527996097.jpg

Sugar, spice, and everything nice, these were the ingredients chosen to create a perfect little girl.
But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction-- Chemical X. Thus, The Powerpuff Girls were born. Using their ultra-super powers. Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup Have dedicated their lives to fighting crime. And the forces of evil!:

the_shadow_beauties_by_bellseashell_ddiq59k-fullview.jpg

Let's go, my lovelies! Marilyn! Vivian! Come! We've got a job to do:

Incon/Terrible idea:

Back